Titans RoofWorks | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

2172 Wyecroft Rd. Unit 16 Oakville ON L6L 6R1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  Titans RoofWorks | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Reviews for Titans RoofWorks | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Patrick
Patrick

Roof shingling.

Don Amero was very knowledgeable, inspected the existing roof thoroughly and provided a complete and fair estimate. The job was to be done late in the roofing season unfortunately; however, Don and the rest of the Team at Titan worked diligently with me to accommodate my schedule and account for the impending arrival of Winter.

The materials were delivered a couple of days in advance of the work and placed neatly at the side of the driveway without creating any inconveniences for parking. The disposal bin was dropped off in the driveway without issue. The work was completed efficiently and safely in one day by a courteous and hardworking team. They answered questions for my Wife as work commenced and made sure to fully clean and inspect the site for nails and debris when done.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a great review for our company. We value great customers and strive to make our customers happy. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to any business with you in the future.

Milorad and Dragana Dajic in Toronto
Milorad and Dragana Dajic in Toronto

adding thermal insulation

More then one year ago Titans RoofWorks did an excellent job on replacing roof on our house and adding thermal insulation in attic space. Attic opening did not have proper height, we bought the house that way, and it was simply not possible to get insulation properly installed around the opening. As soon as the attic hatch was properly done i contacted the company and they sent a crew immediately to add missing portion at no charge. Very professional and caring customer treatment. Great thank you to Titans RoofWorks, to Dylan and Kevin, we will always recommend services this company provides.
Milorad and Dragana Dajic

Hi Milorad and Dragana,

Thank you for reviewing our roofing and insulation services! We're happy to learn that you are happy with the roof, insulation and our customer service. It's very important to us to provide fast, honest and reliable service.

Gordon
Gordon

Roof Shingle and eaves trough replacement

Bit slow between contract signing and work commencement. However, once started the work was done quickly and well. Some missed clean-up was corrected the day after it was reported.
Quite happy with the people and the work

Hi Gordon. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Depending on what crew is assigned to your project (in this case we had a specific crew assigned) we can have a slower turnaround (unless there was a specific date set for your project). We always aim to please, we're happy to hear you're quite happy!

Karen S.
Karen S.
1 review Burlington, ON

Insulation and roof repair

From the quoting stages to the completion of the job, Dylan and his team were professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reviewing our roofing repair and attic insulation services! Dylan is excellent with customers and he knows his stuff too. We greatly appreciate your recommendation to family and friends! :)

All the best,

marten_wright
marten_wright

Replace roof

Quality of work was excellent, they kept the job site clean at the end of each day and no debris was found in my neighbours yards.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our roofing services! At Titans, quality workmanship and customer satisfaction is very important to us. It's great to learn that you are happy with the outcome of your project!

Asdin
Asdin

Repair

I had a hole in my garage roof and a btoken eavestrough.
Since my initial call I was very pleased by the professional service that I have seen.
Everything was on time and best price .
Dylan is a very knowledgeable and professional person.
It with great pleasure that I will definitely call them again in spring/summer for a bigger project. I highly recommend Titans RoofWorks. No surprises, great customer service and very affordable.
Sincere Thanks to Lisa for her patience.

Hi Asdin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our repair services!
Dylan is an important part of our team and we're happy to have him with us as he's very knowledgeable and professional. We look forward to hearing from you in the spring/summer!

Steve B.
Steve B.
1 review Milton, ON

Roof / Soffit repair

These guys are the best!! My soffit was damaged from a raccoon in several spots, I needed some of my eavestroughs moved and wanted the entire roof animal-proofed.
Roofing specialist Daniel came the next day to provide an estimate and even pointed out some other issues that needed repair. When I was ready to proceed, he came back and completed the repairs perfectly. He was even able to match the older faded aluminum!! Super polite, knowledgable, and you can tell he takes pride in his work.
Even their receptionist/dispatcher was great. Super polite, friendly and called me to let me know when exactly Daniel would be arriving.
I'm extremely happy with the entire experience dealing with this company and would highly recommend them!

Hi Steve,

Daniel is very knowledgeable and we're happy to have him on our team. Customer satisfaction is important to us; it's great to hear that you're happy with our repair service, it was great working with you as well.

Thank you for your time and your business! :)

Laura P.
Laura P.

Roof (house, garage and addition to house)

Titan Roof works did an exceptional job. The roof looks great. The workers were professional and polite. It was a two day job and they cleaned up after each day. The company responded immediately to any questions I had and addressed them in a timely manner. Once the roof was completed, the job was inspected by their inspector and any questions or concerns I had were dealt with and remedied. My son who lives in Mississauga had his roof done by Titan and it was based on his recommendation and the fact that his roof looked amazing that I chose Titan Roof works. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you Titan.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about our roofing company! At Titans, customer satisfaction matters a great deal to us. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with the outcome of your project and that you were recommended to us by your son. It was great to work with you as well!

macski
macski
1 review Milton, ON

new shingles, and gutters.

I was very happy with the sales and customer service. Time frames were met. Notification came before deliveries or work. No hesitation to use Titan roof works in the future.

thanks again, and good work.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our roofing and aluminum services! We appreciate your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Tom
Tom

roof shingle repair

minor roof repairs. Professional thorough staff for booking appointment and the the roof work itself.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to review our repair services! We're happy that you were satisfied with the process from start to finish!

More about Titans RoofWorks | Roofing, Insulation, Eavestroughs

Titans is a roof system company; knowledgeable in roofing and insulation. We encourage our customers to let us provide a free, full evaluation of their roof, attic air flow and insulation... Save on high energy costs, and get the maximum lifespan of your new roof, "A Roof System That Pays YOU Back!"

From our initial presentation to our final inspection, you will see the difference when you choose Titans! Serving the roofing industry since 1999, we are certified installers and preferred contractors for Owens Corning, CertainTeed, BP of Canada and Velux Skylights & Sun Tunnels.
Our roofing specialists have been trained to see beyond just a simple shingle replacement, so that you continue to benefit from a properly balanced roof system, long after your roof has been installed. Call Titans today for all of your roofing, insulation, and eavestroughing needs! Don't forget to inquire about our Holiday Lighting Division!