Morleys Appliance

Appliance Retailers
Woodbridge ON L4L 9C8
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Woodbridge  >  Morleys Appliance  >  Appliances and Range Hood
Lucas in Richmond Hill
Lucas in Richmond Hill

Appliances and Range Hood

Morleys Appliance
9905) 856-0007
Woodbridge
L4L 9C8

Mike E @ Morely's was quick and efficient with the sales process and provided me with a good price.

However, delivery turned out to be a bit of a fiasco; the delivery guys showed up with an OPEN BOX appliance; being my first delivery, I thought that's how appliances were delivered. I even questioned the delivery guys and asked if this was a new unit, and they answered "Yes".

After the delivery guys left, I inspected the unit closer an noticed numerous dings, dents, scratches, and even a minor oil stain on a label on the back of the unit! It was definitely a customer return/floor model.

I called Mike E, and it turned out, the store/warehouse shipped me a "floor model" or returned unit ... A bit shady if you ask me - If I didn't complain, they would have unloaded an open box/returned unit on me.

Morely's did eventually do an exchange, but it took >3 weeks and no compensation on their side. During the exchange process, the sales guy did a POOR job of keeping me informed. I had to call every 2 or 3 days to follow up on the issue.

The rest of my order arrived with no issues, but nevertheless, the experience left a bit of a bad taste for me. In the future, I will stick with a tried and true place like Tasco Distributors.