HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Kingston  >  Rearrangements Home Staging & Redesign - No Longer In Business

Review for Rearrangements Home Staging & Redesign - No Longer In Business

Steve in South Eastern Ontario.
Steve in South Eastern Ontario.
2 reviews Kingston, ON

Home staging

I am a home inspector who has done pre-sale inspections for clients who have had Martha, owner of Rearrangements, do staging for them. The recurring theme in the level of satisfaction stated by these clients is that Martha is personable, honest and a pleasure to work with. The results of the staging has undoubtedly contributed to the satisfactory sale of the properties. When it is my turn to sell, I will definitely call Rearrangements to stage my house so I can maximize on price and time on market.

More about Rearrangements Home Staging & Redesign - No Longer In Business

We style your home to help it sell faster and for more. Use what you already own or rent what you need. We also do consultations for the DIY inclined seller.