Amazon Railing and Home Improvements

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Toronto  >  Amazon Railing and Home Improvements

Reviews for Amazon Railing and Home Improvements

Monica Kulling from Hawkesville
Monica Kulling from Hawkesville

Railing Installation

I needed a railing in double-quick time, due to a family member coming home from the hospital in a cast. Ruben answered my cry for help immediately. He quoted a fair price and did the work as he promised, in the time he promised, that is, two weeks. Thank you Ruben! And thank you Amazon Home Improvements. I highly recommend you both.

Monica K.

Thank you for choosing us for your project Monica

maple c.
maple c.

exterior glass railing

Istallation of exterior glass railing.... .very satisfied. Would happily recommend them again to family and friends.

Thank you kindly for sharing your wonderful feedback with fellow homeowners, we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship, Thank you for choosing Amazon Railings and Home Improvements.

pontifical m.
pontifical m.

product and service

take down old gates and install new railings. Knowledgeable representative, friendly workers, quality product, excellent workmanship.

Thank you Dorine for taking the time and for your great comments to our team, Feedback like yours makes our day-to-day much easier, and it encourages us to give our best every day. Very much appreciated, all the best!

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Porch railings and column

Amazon Railings gave me the best quote out of three. Itay was professional, courteous and did a great job. I'm pleased with the outcome. He as very helpful when I asked him to put a new plant hanger on the column; he didn't hesitate to help. I highly recommend Amazon Railings for railings and columns.

Thank you very much for the great review and the video of Itay installing your columns and railings.
We are very glad you are pleased with our product and service
Best regards,Ruben Yshaia

Christina from Woodbridge
Christina from Woodbridge

New Railing

I am super excited about my new railing. Ruben provided a competitive quote.
As someone that works in the construction industry, the company's affiliation with BILD, Renomark and BBB was very important to me.
The company kept it's word and installed the railing within the given timeline.
Viktor, the installer did a fantastic job. The job site was left clean, the garbage has been disposed.
I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you Ruben and Viktor from Amazon Home Improvements.

Hi Christina,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, It makes us happy to have a satisfied customer. thank you for recommending us, both Viktor and I love to do a great job, It was a pleasure working with you, Thank you for choosing Amazon Railings.

suzi.kim.edwards
suzi.kim.edwards

Exterior railing as per building code

Quote was timely, clear and accurate. The installation by the worker was stellar. Excellent customer service.

Hi Suzi,
We thank you for taking the time to post such great review. Professionalism and customer satisfaction are very important to us. We're glad that you were happy with the outcome of your project. Thank you for choosing Amazon railings.

york
york
1 review Whitby, ON

Pillars, railing and gates

Quote was fast and fair.
Materials good.
Install I s well done.
Will recommend to others.

Thank you York for the great review!, it means a lot to everyone at Amazon Railings and Home Improvements, Client satisfaction is our goal. All the best! Ruben

adlard
adlard

Columns and Railings

Professional job. Looks great and all old material was disposed of.
I would recommend them. I thought the price and service was very good.
Should have done it sooner. Me wife was very pleased.

Thank you Sid for taking the time and writing us such a great review, our goal as always is to have happy customers! enjoy your beautiful columns!

1 review Ajax, ON

Iove it!!!!!

Wow what a difference a complete transformation of my front porch. The installer was neat and detailed. I should have done this a long time ago they replaced the old round fiberglass pillars which I painted every year with square aluminium pillars and railing. The neighbors are jealous.

Thank you for taking the time and write this wonderful review, I thank you on behalf of our team at Amazon Railings!

KL in Mississauga
KL in Mississauga

Front porch railing .. still looks great 4 years later

I saw Amazon's ad in one of the general home improvement flyers that many of us get in our mailbox. I didn't have references but asked them to quote, along with a few other companies. Their prices were reasonable, and I selected Amazon to do the work. Front porch / front stairs aluminum railing. They were easy to deal with, professional and did a great job with the installation. It's been about 4 years now, and they still look great. I definitely recommend them.

Thank you for a great review, and for sharing your experience with Amazon Railings, All the best!

More about Amazon Railing and Home Improvements

We are committed to bringing quality and unique solutions to each renovation with a strong sense of standards and ethics. AMAZON HOME IMPROVEMENTS brings customer satisfaction to a new level.
Our tradesmen are licensed, professionals and know the quality that we demand. They take pride in every little detail of their work.
Renovation is a competitive industry and AMAZON HOME IMPROVEMENTS is one of the best in the business. We are privileged to receive many referrals from our customers. We have earned this distinction by going the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service - in fact; your satisfaction is our top priority.
Full service Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation and General Contracting.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Railings, Bathroom Renovation, and Fences & Gates
Supply and install Aluminum Railings Glass Railings picket Railings Aluminum fence aluminum fences Aluminum privacy fence Aluminum picket fence Aluminum gates aluminum driveway gates aluminum columns aluminum column Bathroom renovations Kitchen renovations Complete home makeovers complete interior makeovers Barrier free bathrooms Barrier free kitchens Barrier free homes accessible Kitchen renovations accessible Bathroom renovations accessible home modifications Kitchen Design & remodeling Bathroom design & remodeling
Aluminum Railings