Meyer Handyman Service LLC

LARRY IN ANTHEM
LARRY IN ANTHEM
1 review Henderson, NV

HANDYMAN SERVICES

It is a pleasure doing business with this company. Everytime I call for small or big jobs. Todd does Excellent Work and is Very Respectful, Accountable and Affordable would highly recommend

Maria in GV
Maria in GV
1 review Henderson, NV

Electical

Christmas Eve my christmas lights were not working and I had guests coming over for a dinner party I called and Todd the owner of the company came by within an hour after I called. He got my lights working within 30mins and said it's christmas eve not going to charge you full charge. He was very nice, polite, told me what happened and what he did. I will call him again.

More about Meyer Handyman Service LLC

I have worked in the electrical trade for 8 yrs here in Las Vegas and I am a licensed Journeyman Electrician. I also have experience in plumbing, painting, drywall, and tile, installs, maintenance and repairs. No job is too small or big. My company is licensed and insured. I offer ...