Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

176 Bullock Dr. Unit #11 Markham ON L3P
Garage Doors & Hardware
Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Tashi in Markham
Tashi in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Removal of old door & installation of new door and opener

These guys were a pleasure to deal with. They were prompt & professional but at the same time easy going.

My garage door was old and way overdue to be replaced, Kevin came by to provide a quote within an hour of my phone call. We discussed different options and he gave me good advice and his suggestions on colours when asked.

After going thru the same process with a few different companies I decided on Markham Garage Doors, I just had a good feeling about these guys, they had excellent feedback on Homestars and I like the fact that they had a showroom I could visit. Boy am I happy I went with MGD & I love the colour Kevin helped me to pick out! They showed up early everytime, and replaced the door and installed a new opener with no fuss. The fellow who did the capping did an excellent job and the opener is whisper quiet. I can't stop admiring my new door, its like a work of art! Lol

Another thing I'd like to acknowledge is when I did have a minor concern about the door, I spoke with Chris and he was genuinely concerned and eager to help... He came by the same day to follow up on my condern and called to make sure I was %100 happy.

I would recommend these young men to anyone. I only wish they did more general contracting so I could hire them to do all the repairs & renos in my house.

Great job fellas and thanks again.
Best!

Thankyou so much for your review and we appreciate your business these reviews really help our business grow. Thankyou for taking the time to write this for us I can't thank you enough. It's really nice to read what our customers are saying about us and its reviews like yours that make us love what we do!

Vernon in Markham
Vernon in Markham

Tension spring broke

Yesterday morning I heard a loud bang almost like a shotgun sound that rippled through my house and later on found out that my garage door won't open. Upon further inspection, the tension spring broke in two! I quickly checked for a reputable company to do the work and found Markham Garage Doors wth awesome reviews at Hoomestars.

I called Markham Garage Doors and Chris answwered. He answered all the questions that I had and when I initially described the issue in a few words, he immediately knew it was the tension spring. Markham Garage Door's pricing was up front, with no hidden costs. Chris even honored the "no HST" special back in Dec 2011. My garage door was fixed that afternoon by Brandon who was also very professional and amazing at what he does. Brandon came on time as well - they are very prompt!

The work was done within 30 minutes. Brandon took the time to show me what other tips that I can do to maintain my garage door, he even tightened all the bolts for the door hinges. Awesome company and its employees - I know who to call next time if I need to replace my garage door and any other garage door needs! Chris even called this morning to just follow up on the work done - that is rare now a days!

Thankyou for the great review. I will show this to Brandon as well he will love to read it.

Thanks Again Chris Dale

Sharmily in Stouffville
Sharmily in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

garage door and sensor were not working together

The main guy there (can't remember his name) he was VERY friendly. They came to look at the problem right away and it was fixed within a couple days. I didn't need to be home and they weren't pushy for the money either. I think the bill was left at the door (or maybe there wasn't even a bill - can't remember). I just called them to pay the bill over the phone. VERY easy and VERY friendly to deal with. Would definitly recommend to anybody

Thnakyou very much for your review we appreciate your feedback and we are always here if you ever have any questions concerning your garage door or opener. Thanks Again Chris Dale Markham Garage Doors

Steve in Markham
Steve in Markham

Garage door installation

We purchased an older home in Markham and wanted to begin updating it to reflect our style. We turned to Markham Garage Doors and were completely satisfied. Kevin and the crew were great to deal with. After meeting with him at their shop, he stopped by the house with some colour samples and provided some excellent insight. The installation looks fantastic. Supporting a hard working honest local company is what we wanted to do. In return we got the great experience, personal attention and expertise that made the purchase completely worthwhile.

I just figured out how to respond to our reviews and just wanted to thank you for the great review. These reviews really help our business grow thank you for taking the time to write this for us. Customers like you are the reason we love what we do and it keeps all of us trying our best everyday.

cdnpaul North York
cdnpaul North York
6 reviews North York, ON

Garage door gear died

Last night the garage door wouldn't open or close although the motor did made a lot of noise. This morning I phoned Markham Garage Doors and they were at my house by 1:00PM to fix it. How awesome is that? To top it off, the guys were friendly, professional and did a great job at a fair price. Impressive!

Eddy
Eddy

Supplied parts to fix garage door

Assisted Review

I had a broken bracket and cable on my 18 years old house. I'm a do it yourselfer but it was had to find parts. Got quoted much higher prices from others then I found Markham Garage Doors Ltd. Walked in with my broken bracket, the guy was very knowledgeable and put together the bottom bracket, roller, cable, a can of rust proofing, new nuts, bolts and expertise instructions. I was out in 10 minutes, paid for everything less than what others had quoted for the bracket alone. Got home and completed the job in 30 minutes the way they taught me. Now I'm good for at least a few more years but when the time comes for door replacement, I have no doubt that I will come back to these guys. Highly Recommended!

Andrew from Mr Reno
Andrew from Mr Reno
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Commercial garage door

I am a general contractor who was building an office space in a commercial unit. This units back warehouse had a broken garage door. I found Markham Garage doors the best price of 2 other companies I had price the job. Chris gave great customer service and had the job complete in 1 day. The new door works great and my customers are very happy. I will use them on any future projects I have.

May in Toronto
May in Toronto
4 reviews New Hampton, IA

replaced double garage doors and install capping around garage doors

Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable in showing us the different garage doors at the show room. The friendly salesperson came as schedule and gave us a quote. The workman installed the insulated double garage doors promptly as schedule. The friendly contractor came and did the capping around the garage doors as schedule. The work done was excellent and professional. We, our friends, and other contractors are extremely impressed with the work especially the capping.

Sherry in Markham
Sherry in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Replace broken trolley for garage doors

Called the company for quote on a broken trolley. The person is very nice and gentle on the phone. They came the next morning at 8:30am, on time. Then the person found out he brought the wrong part, so another person dropped by the right part. It took him 10 mins to finish the replacement, and also showed me how to properly maintain the doors.

Donna mak in Richmond hill
Donna mak in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Fixed my damaged garage door

I had accidentally damaged my garage door one day and it wouldn't close. I gave them a call and they sent a technician over within 20min. They came 2 days later with replacement parts and fixed it within 20min. I'm extremely happy with their friendly, clean and quick service!

Markham Garage Doors

More about Markham Garage Doors Ltd.

Our team provides fast affordable service as well as new garage doors and openers. Our showroom allows customers to visualize, touch and learn about every garage product available! At Markham Garage Doors Ltd., we offer free in home quotations and accurate quotes over the phone for all types of new products and services for your existing project. Please give us a call and experience what its like to deal with an honest and friendly local company. Thanks for supporting Markham Garage Doors. 905-472-9178

Products: Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers,Garage door and opener service, Custom Carriage House Garage Doors, Aluminum Capping of Door Frames, Commercial Overhead Doors, Parts available for all makes and models.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full Service Garage Door Company - for all you garage needs. Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Aluminum Capping, Repairs to all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Parts for sale for the do it yourselfer. You need it, we got it!
Lift Master, Haas Door, Clopay Building Products, Richards-Wilcox, Steel Craft, Equal Door Industries, Steel-Craft, As well as many other Brands.
All Styles available "We are constantly searching for the hottest designs available" If you have seen something unique that you love, chances are we installed it, if not show us a picture and we will source it. Doors range from the ultra high end to the cheap and cheerful whether your dressing up your house to stand out in the neighborhood, or cleaning up your house to list for sale we have a solution for you!
We specialize in quality workmanship with the largest selection of products to suit your needs. A Business built on knowledge, trust and honesty. "do it once, do it right" Every member of our team is an employee and has a vested interest in doing an excellent job everyday. We love what we do and it shows!
Visa MasterCard Interact Cash and Cheque