Tiltco / Windoworld - Newmarket

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1200 Stellar Drive Newmarket ON L3Y
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in East Gwillimbury  >  Tiltco / Windoworld - Newmarket

Reviews for Tiltco / Windoworld - Newmarket

1 review Newmarket, ON

Tiltco WIndows

I had a terrible experience with Tiltco, mostly to do with the management and misleading information the entire process. Ordered my windows in Nov/Dec of 2016. I finally received them after many misleading statements in June of 2017. Then there are the issues that “aren’t the responsibility of Tiltco” caused me to have to re-order a very expensive window, again more misleading statements from Tiltco. Now, Jan 2018 I have a broken window, let’s see how they deal with this? Stay away!

poor management poor service - will be bankrupt soon

this company was supposed to provide me with proper high-end doors and windows for my cottage .

Windows leak air and even worse, the owner substituted knock off material handles. I caught him in a fib when the material shipped with the label from a company other than the OEM. I am not the only one to say this.

they do not reply to emails or calls and I DO NOT EVER RECOMMEND TO DEAL WITH TILTCO!

robert seeley from Toronto
robert seeley from Toronto

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE-POOR QUALITY-POOR WORK

This company is terrible with customer service. They seldom respond to emails, neglected to deliver part of our product (screens) and we have been chasing them now for 3 months. They were fast to demand and collect payment and that is the only time they moved quickly. The product itself is flawed also. Mechanisms breaking off, not sliding correctly, gaskets falling off etc. I do NOT recommend this company to anyone. Windows/doors were installed in November. It is March 31 and we still do not have screens in our windows.

Veronika - Waterloo
Veronika - Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Patio Doors

Tiltco (also goes by Windoworld) supplied 2 sets of high end patio doors. Both leaked. We found a workaround solution (caulking inbetween the two welded parts of the frame from the outside). They did not supply 2 handle sets we paid for worth about $300. Over the past year, we sent them many e-mails and made many calls, even sent a registered letter by mail and they still have not provided the handles nor given a refund for them.