The Old Tin Shed

Review for The Old Tin Shed

Ida in Etobicoke
Ida in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Interior decor, art, home goods, housewares

The Old Tin Shed
613-332-6565
29681 Hwy. 62 North, R.R.#2
Bancroft
K0L 1C0

On a recent trip to The Old Tin Shed, I was greeted by many enjoyable sights, sounds and smells. They have an amazing array of large and small home decor items, for indoors and out. I had a hard time deciding what I needed.....versus what I wanted, which was everything in the store! I am glad to see such a wonderful, family-run store has succeeded - and is even appearing at the upcoming Style At Home Show. I will gladly 'use' them again for all my gift, decor and personal accessories requirements. Great job, ladies!

Looking for Art & Print pros in North Kawartha?