Reviews for Zenic Insulation

Ethan H. from East end Toronto
Ethan H. from East end Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Quick and effective attic insulation re-do in older mostly flat roof house

I have an older East York house with a smaller attic and mostly flat roof. I had to check something in the attic recently and noticed that the previous owner's "blow in insulation" efforts only covered about 30-40% of the surface area in the attic, leaving the rest exposed.

After reviewing DIY options and the challenges of my attic, I decided to get professionals in to do it right once and for all. After searching around I found the good reviews for Zenic in particular some comments about working with tight confines and flat roofs in older Toronto houses.

The Zenic crew of consisting of the owner and two helpers (family I think) showed up right on time and were very effective at getting the job done. For my small attic, the minimum charge applied with no "extras" and they were in and out within an hour, leaving the house cleaner than it was before.

Daniel H. from Mississauga
Daniel H. from Mississauga

416-439-0902
647 459 5571
Scarborough
M1H 1B2

Zenic and his family did an amazing job on the insulation and other work. Everything was explained to us including any questions or concerns. The price was fair and most importantly he was honest which we can confidently recommend to others. The cleanup was also great and very thorough. We looked for a long time to find the right insulation company and in the end we were glad we made the right choice. Thank you!

Mr.Daniel,
Thank you!!

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Attic blown in insulation

Zenic and his two children came on time (early) set up, and quickly and efficiently went to work. They were very pleasant and helpful with added touches like ensuring existing venting was attached and adding in air flow vents.

Hello Mike,
My team and I, are greatful that you used our company to insulated your attic, and we thank you for the positive review. We are sorry we didn't make you fully satisfied, as we always try our best for our clients.

David  from Pickering
David from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

Used Zenic insulations based on reviews from homestars and they did not disappoint. Provided a quote over the phone. Arrived 10 minutes early and were very friendly upon their arrival. In fact I enjoyed they are a family run team that does the job. They noticed a few minor issues and addressed them with me prior to starting the job to see if I would like them corrected which I did. Cost was very reasonable. Entire job took just less than 2 hours including cleanup. The daughter asked me to inspect where they worked to ensure the cleaning was to my satisfaction, which it was.
If you are deciding who to use, dont spend any more time researching. On time, on budget, very clean and professional. Thank you.

Thank you !!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Attic and Skylight Insulation

The service was great. Work and quotation was done over the phone. They were prompt and very pleasant.

In addition to completing the project, they asked questions to make sure that we were doing all the right things with insulating our new house.

alex.anderson in M3H4P5
alex.anderson in M3H4P5

Attic insulation

Similar to others, called one day, two days later they arrived with truck and two helpers. The (fairly large) job was done in two hours including clean up. Kept me informed throughout and everyone very polite. (That counts for a lot. I wish they did other stuff)

Thank you !!!

G in East York
G in East York

Highly Recommended Attic Insulation

I called for a quote on Tuesday, they arrived at 8 am Wednesday morning, and were done a couple of hours later. It couldn't have been easier or more pleasant. They went out of their way to correct a deficiency in the hatch door which I was not aware of. My feelings are the same as all the other positive and enthusiastic reviews here. I will recommend Zenic to anyone I know who has insulation work they need done.

Thank you !!!

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Attic insulation and ventilation

We are very happy with the work that Zenic did and would recommend him without hesitation to anybody.

We had very inadequate roof ventilation and attic insulation, and it took us a long time to find somebody that we felt comfortable to do the work for us. We called about a dozen people from homestars, and only 3 came to quote. One was a complete job and quoted us a $25,000 job using some really ridiculous scare tactics ... The other two quoted a similar job with a similar price, and we chose Zenic because he seemed very honest and trustworthy.

We pre-scheduled the job weeks in advance, and he held true to the date, and showed up on time. He took great efforts to ensure that the area was sealed off to avoid dust going through the house, given that we had young children around.

Its hard to really judge the workmanship not knowing much about this stuff, but it seemed like they did a really good job. We notice a difference in the house, that's for sure.

Everything was done in a day and done as discussed prior to the job. There were no surprise costs. The whole process was very smooth. His crew (his son and his son's girlfriend) were very kind and hard working.

Thanks Zenic and crew! We wish you all the best!

Lee

416-439-0902
647 459 5571
Scarborough
M1H 1B2

Prompt and professional service. Zdenek provided me with all information - he explained about the material used for the insulation. His guys also cleaned the house after the work has been completed. I am very satisfied with his service.

Thank you ! Zdenek

SepSep in Hamilton
SepSep in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic Insulation

Called them and got a quote right away. Since our attic is not big he said they charge minimum fee and no extra cost. He was very friendly and helpful.

We have a small attic, that has very tight spotts due to the flat roof, yet they covered all the areas. First they covered all the items in the room they took their hose through. After the job they cleaned up the house cleaner than before.

Very nice people and good service, no extra charge or anything. Totally recommend.

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.