Reviews for Zenic Insulation

Stuart in Ajax
Stuart in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Attic insulation -

Following my Enbridge Energy audit, I was told that my attic insulation was no longer to code and that a "top up" was required. I called Zenic Insultation, spoke with George and after reviewing the specifics of my situation, I got a quote on the spot. George and his partner were able to fit me in for an appointment within a few days and they arrived 15 minutes ahead of schedule. They waited until the scheduled appointment time to come to my door. George was very professional, courteous and diligent. He showed me before and after pictures and explained in understandable terms the issues with my old insulation and the improvements that he had made. I would highly recommend George and his company to those looking for attic insulation with a very professional company. Thanks George!

Thank you !!
George

Edgar from Mississauga
Edgar from Mississauga

Great service and very fast booking!

This is a great family run business. George came over with his partner and added the much needed insulation in the attic of our back split semi-detached home. The temperature difference between the upper and lower level has now decreased to only 2-3 degrees as opposed to 6-7 degrees C before. The price is reasonable and service is top-notch! I highly recommend them.

Zdenek and his team

Christine S.
Christine S.

Friendly, Respectful and Quick!

We called Zenic to add insulation to the very low amount we had in the attic. He was able to give us a quote over the phone based on the amount we were looking for and our square footage. Him and his crew arrived perfectly on time, were very friendly and cleaned up well afterwards! He even went so far as to ask us to inspect the cleanliness after they were done to ensure we were happy. Would definitely recommend or use in the future if necessary.

Thank you Christine !!!!!
Zdenek

Marc from Toronto
Marc from Toronto

Prompt competent pleasant service

George provided a fair quote and delivered exactly what was promised. He arrived at our home promptly at the designated date and time. He worked efficiently and he and his partner ensured that the house was left spotless after completion of the insulation installation. He was pleasant and professional and took pride in his work. Highly recommended for attic and roof installation.

George and Zdenek

Colin in Whitby
Colin in Whitby

Attic insulation upgrade

Called these guys less than 2 weeks ago to get a quote on doing an attic insulation and their price was fair and they were able to come quickly. They arrived on the date and time they promised, were friendly and very efficient. In and out in about 90 minutes and took pride in their work and left my house clean. Would not even know they were here

I would use them again for sure

Thank you!!! Zdenek

E. C.
E. C.

Attic Blown Insulation

Zenic Insulation arrived as scheduled, performed the service and made sure before they left the place was cleaned and free from any loose insulation and garbage. Thanks for the good service!

Thank you!!!!!

Christine T - Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
Christine T - Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation top up

The owner's son George and his partner did a beautiful job to top up our attic insulation from R22 to R50. They were here before the stated time, and they only rang the door bell exactly that the time the appointment was scheduled for. They showed us pics before and after, invited us to look at our attic. They covered all my furniture and drop sheets everywhere. They vaccumed everything for us. Highly recommended, one the the BEST tradesman we have ever had to our home

Thank you!!! Zdenek

Belley Renovations Inc.
Belley Renovations Inc.

Attic Insulation

What a great experience! Zenic Insulation are efficient, honest and great at what they do. The crew arrived on time, added insulation in only a few house and did an excellent job at cleaning up. After everything was done, they called us to inspect their work which we were very happy with. Honest pricing and great service from these guys. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Bonus: these guys are registered with the Green Ontario Fund so we were able to get a great rebate on attic insulation. They were very efficient in filing the paperwork and honest on the pricing. Thanks guys!

Thank you!!!Zdenek

Sam
Sam

Professional attic reinsulation

If you are looking for a very honest, trustworthy and efficient insulation company, look no further. I called him and he picked up the phone himself, gave me a rough estimate and came to do the job 2 days later. Came on time, took before and after photos and cleaned the site thoroughly. I am very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of Zenic and his crew.

Thank you !!!!Zdenek

Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto
Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto

Honest & Professional

416-439-0902
647 459 5571
Scarborough
M1H 1B2

I called Zenic Insulation due to the great reviews here on HomeStars. The company is family owned and operated, and I easily reached the owner, Zdenek.
Zdenek quoted me the price for my attic insulation and stood by his price, which I very much appreciate. He and his crew showed up early, and set up drop clothes from their van and into the house, to avoid making a mess.
They worked quickly and efficiently, Zdenek explained what was happening, and then his crew were very careful about cleaning up afterwards.
Very honest, very hard-working, efficient. I would recommend Zenic Insulation highly.

Zdenek

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.