Reviews for Zenic Insulation

Sharon in Scarboro
Sharon in Scarboro

attic insulation

Zenic provided me with a firm quote for my attic insulation. He and his associate arrived on time and completed the job very efficiently. Clean-up was good and the best part was he was very patient when I asked many questions about my house. Zenic provided me with all the information about attic ventilation in a kind and knowledgeable style.

Thank you !

Gingergirl
Gingergirl
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Attic Insulation

We are very happy with the work. Zenic came out on a Sunday morning and on very short notice. He and his man cleaned up, he sat down after for a coffee and was personable and friendly. We are glad he was the one and we thank HomeStars for this service as we like hearing from consumers who had work done. Thank you Zenic and Homestars and Happy New Year to all.

thank you !

Regis in North York
Regis in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Topping up the insulation in the attic

I saw his company through Homestars.com. I called him for an estimate which is very simple ( other companies were not so straight forward) Got the job done yesterday and quiet happy. he put baffles in the attic first then after he finished, he asked me to check his job. no surprise with the invoice. leave the place clean. He deals with you directly without any salesman, do the work himself( no other crew or subcontractor). I strongly recommend him.

Thank you! Zdenek

Antony,Pickering, Ont.
Antony,Pickering, Ont.
1 review Pickering, ON

Attic Insulation

Zenic and crew did a fantastic job. Came on time as scheduled, explained the procedure and covered all the traffic area with protective cloth.I was asked to inspect the completed work before payment. Zenic was very professional and answered all my questions well. I shopped around before deciding on the company for pricing and service and Zenic ( Delta ZGJ Services Inc.) quoted the lowest price and provided the best service. I'm very satisfied and wish Zenic success.

Thank You ! Zdenek

Nicholas in Willowdale
Nicholas in Willowdale
5 reviews North York, ON

Attic Insulation

Dealt with Zenic's crew, they came right on time and did a great job - professional, kept things clean throughout the entire job. Came in at a great price - i would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank You!

Michael
Michael

416-439-0902
647 459 5571
Scarborough
M1H 1B2

We knew that the insulation in our attic was low and needed to be taken care of. With the winter months fast approaching, we felt this would be as good as any time to have this done.

We were referred to Zenic by our friends and we couldn't be more happy. They arrived on time and finished the job well and in a timely manner. Zenic is easy to work with and he is easy to get a hold of. Our home is now more comfortable and should be ready for this winter.

We would easily recommend Zenic to anyone and we will most likely go to him again for another job in the new year.

Thank You ! Zdenek

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.