Zenic Insulation

Reviews for Zenic Insulation

Marc from Toronto
Marc from Toronto

Prompt competent pleasant service

George provided a fair quote and delivered exactly what was promised. He arrived at our home promptly at the designated date and time. He worked efficiently and he and his partner ensured that the house was left spotless after completion of the insulation installation. He was pleasant and professional and took pride in his work. Highly recommended for attic and roof installation.

Thank you !!!
George and Zdenek

Colin in Whitby
Colin in Whitby

Attic insulation upgrade

Called these guys less than 2 weeks ago to get a quote on doing an attic insulation and their price was fair and they were able to come quickly. They arrived on the date and time they promised, were friendly and very efficient. In and out in about 90 minutes and took pride in their work and left my house clean. Would not even know they were here

I would use them again for sure

Thank you!!! Zdenek

E. C.
E. C.

Attic Blown Insulation

Zenic Insulation arrived as scheduled, performed the service and made sure before they left the place was cleaned and free from any loose insulation and garbage. Thanks for the good service!

Thank you!!!!!

Christine T - Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
Christine T - Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation top up

The owner's son George and his partner did a beautiful job to top up our attic insulation from R22 to R50. They were here before the stated time, and they only rang the door bell exactly that the time the appointment was scheduled for. They showed us pics before and after, invited us to look at our attic. They covered all my furniture and drop sheets everywhere. They vaccumed everything for us. Highly recommended, one the the BEST tradesman we have ever had to our home

Thank you!!! Zdenek

Belley Renovations Inc.
Belley Renovations Inc.

Attic Insulation

What a great experience! Zenic Insulation are efficient, honest and great at what they do. The crew arrived on time, added insulation in only a few house and did an excellent job at cleaning up. After everything was done, they called us to inspect their work which we were very happy with. Honest pricing and great service from these guys. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Bonus: these guys are registered with the Green Ontario Fund so we were able to get a great rebate on attic insulation. They were very efficient in filing the paperwork and honest on the pricing. Thanks guys!

Thank you!!!Zdenek

Sam
Sam

Professional attic reinsulation

If you are looking for a very honest, trustworthy and efficient insulation company, look no further. I called him and he picked up the phone himself, gave me a rough estimate and came to do the job 2 days later. Came on time, took before and after photos and cleaned the site thoroughly. I am very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of Zenic and his crew.

Thank you !!!!Zdenek

Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto
Marco Sobrevinas from Toronto

Honest & Professional

I called Zenic Insulation due to the great reviews here on HomeStars. The company is family owned and operated, and I easily reached the owner, Zdenek.
Zdenek quoted me the price for my attic insulation and stood by his price, which I very much appreciate. He and his crew showed up early, and set up drop clothes from their van and into the house, to avoid making a mess.
They worked quickly and efficiently, Zdenek explained what was happening, and then his crew were very careful about cleaning up afterwards.
Very honest, very hard-working, efficient. I would recommend Zenic Insulation highly.

Thank you !!!

S. in Brampton
S. in Brampton

Attic Reinsulated

I called Zenic insulation to re-insulate our Attic in Dec. 2016 after seeing good reviews on Home stars, and they didn't disappoint. I was not able to be present when the work was done, so I gave them access to the house to come while I was away. The owner called me from the house to tell me what work needed done and what was optional and the cost of each. When I arrived home later that day, they had already finished and left. I checked the attic and was very impressed with the work they
had done. There was hardly any indication that they had been in the house, with the exception of a couple small strands of insulation in the access closet, everything was clean and as we had left it and the owner emailed me photos of the attic, before and after, to show what they had done.
An excellent job, the house has been warm since,
and my heating costs have gone down.
Thank you Zenic for a job well done!

Thank you!!

Antonio in Toronto
Antonio in Toronto

Attic Insulaton

I am a home owner who is always looking for professionals work at a fair price. Contacted Zenic and received a fair quote over the phone.
I did not know they also installed attic baffles as part of their service. I basically killed myself trying to install them and only did a few. Zenic arrive on time with his son George and Daughter Deni on time and first thing they did was to place a tarp on the home corridor. Very happy with the work and the level of professionalism. I inspected the work and all I can say is THANKS VERY MUCH TO ZENIC & Family for a JOB WELL DONE. Antonio

Thank you !!! Zdenek

Ethan H. from East end Toronto
Ethan H. from East end Toronto

Quick and effective attic insulation re-do in older mostly flat roof house

I have an older East York house with a smaller attic and mostly flat roof. I had to check something in the attic recently and noticed that the previous owner's "blow in insulation" efforts only covered about 30-40% of the surface area in the attic, leaving the rest exposed.

After reviewing DIY options and the challenges of my attic, I decided to get professionals in to do it right once and for all. After searching around I found the good reviews for Zenic in particular some comments about working with tight confines and flat roofs in older Toronto houses.

The Zenic crew of consisting of the owner and two helpers (family I think) showed up right on time and were very effective at getting the job done. For my small attic, the minimum charge applied with no "extras" and they were in and out within an hour, leaving the house cleaner than it was before.

Thank you!!!

More about Zenic Insulation

Our Services Include: Cellulose and Fibreglass that is blown in.
Insulation removal:Fibreglass,Vermiculite ,Cellulose
Roof vent and bufles installation.
Mold remove from the attic area.