City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group in Toronto
Owner/Manager
Chris Cavan [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in North York  >  City Wide Group Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

shawn_a_sav
1 review King City, ON

The work was done on time and good quality. Great service. Alex was very helpful thru the whole process.

cbretsen

Chris and his team did an excellent job managing our basement waterproofing. They delivered on time as promised despite some challenging circumstances and weather delays. I would highly recommend them.

Juanita J.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Citywide was the second company I call for help.. The female over the phone was very nice and friendly for a 1st contact in a company. Like she said Alex called to book an appointment. His attitude was positive and straight forward he knew exactly what was needed to fix my leaky basement. He explained in plane language that I could understand has a women.. lol... Anyways his employees were in and out in no time, very clean.. A big thank you to City wide Group Inc.

daryl in

Thank-you Casey , Peter and Chris. Basement waterproofing job done in a day and a half on time and on budget. A very hardworking team. Excellent job! Well done !! Quality materials and a quality job . Landscaping fully restored to previous condition . I would highly recommend city wide!!

michelle.turturici
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Awesome experience and Alex was super professional. He made us feel very comfortable and confident that the job would be done properly. We had other companies come out and scare us/up sale but Alex was straight forward and honest. The work was done fast and the crew was very good about keeping the area safe/clean when they would leave at night. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks again guy's for the great work.

Job Price

My parents (82 and 89 years old) had a major leakage problem in their Scarborough home. I called 3 established company's for estimates to replace two window wells, on a 52 year old home. Got the quotes within 24 hours. City matched the lowest quote, so I chose them based on how quickly they said they could do the job. Men were on the job the very next day, and resolved the leak issue that day. There were two days of inclement whether, but even so, everything completed in 4 days. Excellent workmanship, no residual damage to the property, and
a lifetime warranty. Does it get any better?

Frank from Mississauga

We were looking to get a leak in our basement repaired and have a window opening enlarged which required a window well installed. After contacting City Wide for a quote, we received a call from Casey to schedule an appointment. Casey arrived on time for the appointment. For the leak repair he checked inside and outside of our house thoroughly. After observing and assessing he explained to me about the problem and discussed all possible solutions to fix the it. He explained in detail the way they would fix the problem and why they would do it that way.. He provided a complete written estimate in detail with diagrams which no other company did. We had cement walkway in the area and he promised me that the area will be same as before after the work is completed. Once we decided to go ahead and confirmed with Casey, the worked started at the time mentioned in the written estimate. His team did fantastic work. The team was every punctual and professional towards their work. As promised my cement walkway was reinstalled and the yard was cleaned and back to its original look.
On the window Casey explained how they would enlarge the opening. They would dig an opening for the window well; connect a drain pipe to the weeping tile and cut the required size hole in the wall. Then they would waterproof around the hole (sides and bottom). Since this is a window that would be used as an emergency exit Casey explained they would have to make a custom window well from 6x6 logs so it would be at the required size to be used as an exit. Again the written estimate was done in detail with diagrams. The workers arrived at the date and time specified and did a fantastic job(again). When finished they cleaned up the yard and put everything back the way it was before. They even bagged and hauled away the excess dirt from the window well!
I am very pleased and satisfied with the projects completed. I definitely will recommend Casey, his team and City Wide Group Inc. the best company in the market for waterproofing and modification service.

krisha_pt

I was looking to get waterproofing done for my basement. After submitting online request for quote. Received call from Alex Vieira (Project Manager) next day to schedule an appointment. Alex was flexible to schedule an appointment which was suitable for me. He was punctual for the appointment. He checked inside and outside of our house thoroughly. After observing and assessing he explained me about the problem and discussed all possible solution to fix the problem. He explained in detail about all pros and cons of each option and recommended best solution for me. He provided with complete written estimate in detail with lifetime warranty certificate which no other company quoted. He want above and beyond all other companies provided me with estimate. We had interlocking in the area and he promised me that the area will be same as before after the work is completed. I and few quotes and most of the estimate received were not as professionally completed as was done by Alex. Once I decided to go ahead and confirmed with Alex, the worked started within a week as mentioned in the written estimate. His team did an excellent work. The team was every punctual and professional towards their work. The team even worked in cold weather condition and the work was completed before time. As promised my interlocking was reinstalled as before (better than the original work) and the backyard was cleaned and back to what it was original look. I am very pleased and satisfied with the project completed. I definitely will recommend Alex, his team and City Wide Group Inc. the best company in market for waterproofing service.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had some occasional water in the basement and some dampness often. Contractors had enlarged one of the basement windows and in so doing had aggravated some beginning cracks in the foundation wall. The original contractors were willing to "fix" the problem but in so doing also wanted to do more work on the basement walls. We discovered that they had overcharged on the window job and were over inflating the additional work proposed. We contacted other contractors and hired City Wide to do the job.
We are very pleased with the work done, attitude and conduct of the workers, and restoration and cleanup was great. We even have a large new rock for the rock garden. They removed it while digging.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!

Art &.
1 review Caledon, ON

This was a major job requiring the dirt around the foundation to be removed to a depth of over 8 feet. Much to our surprise and delight all the removal was done by hand, thus saving our yard from being torn up by heavy equipment. The crew handling our job couldn't have been better. The work done was of the highest professional standard, taking care not to damage gas, cable and electrical lines. Putting the dirt they removed from around the foundation on tarps to protect our grass; removing shrubs in a manner so they could be replaced once work was completed. The project was completed a lot faster than we expected and when they left, the areas were cleaned as to where you wouldn't have known we had just had the work done.

One morning a huge pile of dirt 'sat' on the front walk way, when we returned at days end, all was back in the ground. The front walk way was cleaner than before they started the project. Remarkable work ethics!

Starting with the waterproofing consultant Alex Vieira, who was very knowledgeable & informative as to our issues & solutions, to the work crew supervised by Peter, a job that could have been very stressful and concerning for us, ended up being a pleasurable experience, giving us peace of mind that our basement water problems have been resolved and warranted for life.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 18 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.