City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group Inc

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

Basement waterproofing

I've had a history of flooding in my basement. Some stop gap measures were taken when I had a reno in 2008. Still water was coming into my basement. City Wide came and dug up the walls at the back of my house, installed a barrier, weepers, and a sump pump. Even though we haven't had rain since this was done (last week) the sump pump is pumping out water. I feel confident that the problem is solved, will have to see how it stands the test of time. I was very impressed that two crews showed up, one working outside and one inside, and they completed the job in one day. they were very professional, did a good clean up, and treated us with respect. I would recommend City Wide Group to anyone. They were recommended to me by others in the neighbourhood and I can see why. Thank you Steve and Surge for the great job.

Thank you for your review about the interior and exterior waterproofing job we have done at your property. We from The City Wide Group Inc. really appreciate it.

Kpax
Kpax

Basement Flooding

In early March we started to have water flooding into our basement and our window wells along the back of our home filling with water inappropriately. We interviewed several companies regarding a repair but we were very impressed with City Wide and Alex's knowledge and forthright attitude regarding our situation, repair and estimated costs. The crew got to us within 3 weeks, half the time others had given and did a efficient and well coordinated repair. We are very pleased with the repair done and would highly reccommend City Wide to anyone having waterproofing issues. We have now had several torrential downpours and our basement is bone dry and window wells draining properly. Thanks again to Alex and his crew for help with our home.

Thank you for your review about the waterproofing job we have done for you. We from The City Wide Group Inc. really appreciate it.

Bal & saroj in Toronto
Bal & saroj in Toronto

Basement leak

After a snow melt in late March 2019 we had a lot of water in our basement. We contacted city Wide Group and other companies. Alex from City Wide Group came to look at the problem. He explained the work to be done and provided an estimate. Other two companies also came and explained and provided the estimate. After review we decided to go with Alex as he is very pleasant to talk, returned our call to answer our questions and willing to help with our urgent time schedule. There cost was also very comparative with other quotes.

Alex, as promised started the job on time and completed most of it on time. The crew was fast and polite.

I would recommend Alex and City Wide Group for the basement leak problem without any hesitation .

Kris

Hello Kris,
Thank you for your review about the waterproofing job we have done to fix the leak on your basement. We from The City Wide Group really appreciate it.

Mauro in Markham
Mauro in Markham

Great job

I contacted Citywide when I was shopping for quotes for a waterproofing of the full perimeter of my home in advance of landscaping that is being done. I was promised a call back and sue enough I was contacted within 24 hours by their Project Manager, Alex. Alex met with me at my home and provided a detailed written quote. He was extremely professional and courteous and honest. I had three different companies quote me and Citywide was very competitive with pricing and definitely the most professional of the three. Hiring them was a no brainer and Alex made the choice even easier because of his excellent customer service. He was very responsive to any questions and kept me updated as to when the job would be started and completed, which was right on time. The work crew was great and did a great job. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Citywide and Alex to anyone, and in fact, I've already referred them to two people - a neighbour and a family friend.

Hello Mauro,
Thank you for your review about the waterproofing job we have done and for the referrals, we from The City Wide Group Inc really appreciate it.

Waterproffing

I met Alex in early February 2019, he is the Waterproofing Consultant and Project manager for City Wide Group Inc. He came to my home, I explained that I had a leaky basement. He took measurement's, drew diagrams and explained exactly what his team was going to do! The Quote was in the ball park of other quotes that I had received. Alex and I connected making it so much easier to decide. Alex was easy to talk to and his knowledge was notable, (I would recommend Alex.)
Alex's team came late April 2019, they did the job. The job was done in a timely order. I was very pleased at the job they did. In every respect I would recommend The City Wide Group Inc to anyone that has problems
like I have had.

Thank you for your review for the waterproofing job. We from The City Wide Group really appreciate it.

Margaret
Margaret
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Waterproofing of outside wall for a distance of 40 ft and to a depth of 6 ft.

I had a crack in my foundation which allowed water to leak into the basement. Since I did not know if there might be other cracks in the se wall that had not yet started to leak I had the entire wall waterproofed from ground level to a depth of 6' for a distance of 40'. The work crew did an excellent job of removing the earth and placing it on tarps, then cleaned off the wall repaired the crack, applied all waterproofing materials to the exposed wall. Installed new weeping tile, replaced all the aluminum window wells and then put back all the earth using the jumper machine to ensure that all the earth was well compacted. They did an excellent job of degrading the earth to allow proper water drainage in the snail area away from the house. Alex at The City Wide Group did an exceptional job in overseeing the entire project. This is the second wall I have had to waterproof as the result of cracks caused by frost quakes. The City Wide Group have done an excellent job in ensuring that I will not have any more leaks. Thank you Alex and the Crew at City Wide Group for a job well done!! My neighbour all all who have seen this work have been quite impressed.

Hello Margaret,
Thank you so much for your review about our waterproofing job. We really appreciate that.

Waterproofing

We hired Alex and his crew to do the job which required excavation, and waterproofing. There was only a space of 2 feet to work in for a 30 foot length.
I am amazed at how fast and clean the job was executed.
I would highly recommend Alex. He is in constant tough throughout and is honest and peasant to deal with.
Paige.

Thank you for taking the time out to write this amazing review on our Waterproofing services!

Kazim
Kazim

Water proofing

Alex and his team did a great job and on time. Friendly and honest. We are very happy with their service.

Thank you Kazim, we are pleased to hear you are happy with our basement waterproofing services!

Great job in Cambridge
Great job in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Very satisfied with the great service

I have to say I haven’t had the best of luck with contractors. But my experience with City Wide was a very pleasant surprise. My parents home in Cambridge developed a basement leak. I was very impressed with Richard the salesman and his approach to the situation. The crew was polite and clean. Worked very hard. The finished work was great. I would recommend City Wide if you have leaks in your basement.

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write us such a great review!

Crystal in Whitby
Crystal in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement French Drain on 55 year old bungalow

We recently had the back of our 55 year old home waterproofed after a leak that turned out to be much worse than we initially anticipated. From the first day Tony came to the house, we felt comfortable with his expertise and true desire to help us fix the problem. Your work crew was professional, tidy and SO FUNNY! We loved having them and our kids really enjoyed them too. It was a hard job and they did not complain. We are very relieved to know that we don't need to worry about water damage in our home any longer and our basement will be safe for our kids to play in for years to come. Thank you for a great job. The Neault Family

Thank you very much for your kind words!

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 23 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.