City Wide Group Inc

25 Hollinger Rd. Toronto ON M4B 3N4
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in North York  >  City Wide Group Inc

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

ProjectMgr in Toronto

The City Wide Group are a pleasure to deal with and have completed many jobs for me at various properties, this includes waterproofing, brickwork and concrete repairs. I've never had an issue with anything they've done.

robertson156
1 review Hamilton, ON

I contacted Citywide waterproofing to a leak that I had in my basement. Chris came Out later that day and provide me a very reasonable quote to escavate And put a membrane on the exterior of my property. The guys at citywide made me feel very comfortable with their work and their team. I would gladly recommend them to my family and friends

Thank you for review. We appreciate your business and glad you are happy with our services!

sheree in Toronto

The City Wide Group Inc. did not do the underpinning as per contract and based on the inspections from the City's inspectors "the only work that they've done was to break up the landing and left it". In addition, the workers damaged the stairs during the removal of the concrete slab and the owner refused to itemize what's had been done for the money I gave them $5,000 cash. The City Wide Group Inc. also demanded I paid the remaining balance upfront. The Company left the site in a unsafe condition and kept $5,000 for the work that has not yet been completed. This company is unethical and their behavior is unacceptable.

Julia

Waterproofing was completed in a very timely fashion and without any hiccups. The job was very neatly completed as well. I would definitely recommend Citywide. More work was completed but not photographed below.

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our waterproofing services!

Muhammad in Mississauga

I had foundation crack last year and I didn't want to spend too much money so I did the crack injection however after a lot of rain this year water came back. I decided to do a proper fix and spend some money to not have to go over this again.
I contacted multiple companies and got different recommendations. Some advised to do it from inside with sump pump and others said to do it from outside.
I decided to go with outside option even though it was a bit expensive.

I contacted CityWide and spoke to Alex. He was very helpful from day one. He came early in the morning and explained to me the process and gave the quote. His quote was very similar to other companies but I felt that Alex knew his stuff and he was very approachable.

Once I gave the go ahead the work started in a week. I was in touch with Alex all the time and he made sure I was happy with the job.
I had few concerns which Alex fixed it right away and he went beyond.

Overall, I am really with their work. They cleaned the entire work area after the job was done.

I think Alex was the main factor I went with CityWide and Alex made sure I was satisfied with the job before he even asked for money :)

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with our waterproofing work and customer service!

Sandra from Toronto

Over the past number of years, we have seen water seep into our basement on an increasingly regular basis. After this very wet spring and summer, we finally decided it was time to call in the experts to deal with the situation. We reached out to a few companies come in to do an estimate, one of which was City Wide Group, upon a friend’s recommendation. Tony responded right away and came in to do an assessment. We were instantly impressed with his breadth of knowledge and very professional and polite demeanour, and his quote was comparable with the others we had received. City Wide Group was ultimately the chosen candidate. Due to the proximity of our house to our neighbour’s, the decision was made for the waterproofing be done on the total perimeter interior wall of our Victorian semi-detached home. The work began shortly after we decided to proceed, and was done within a couple of days. Of course, since then we have had a long stretch of beautiful Indian summer weather, with very little rain, thus are unable to speak to how the waterproofing holds up. I can, however, note that Tony was always available, always responsive to any and all questions we shot his way. When a problem arose, City Wide Group owner Chris was quick to respond in a professional manner, ensuring a satisfactory outcome that reflected positively on his organization on whole.

Thank you Sandra for your amazing review! It was a pleasure dealing with you!

Anna in Toronto

We we so pleased with this company!
Alex was very professional and helpful!
The job was done on time and the crew made sure that everything was cleaned up!
Thank Alex and Crew!
We would highly recommend City Wide Group!

Anna & Enzo

Anna, thank you for your kind review of our basement waterproofing work recently done at your home!

I dealt with Alex, very professional and experienced gentleman.
City wide Group Inc. is a great company. I am very satisfied with the work done, the crew worked very professional and dedicated on doing the job properly and on time. Left the backyard clean as nothing happened. Thank you Alex

Thank you for your review of our waterproofing services Leo. Much appreciated!

FC

City Wide provided great service and work. I am confident that this water issue has been resolved and I would have no need to take up City Wide on their lifetime warranty.
Although they were delayed with starting the project due to weather/other projects, they still met their promised completion date to me. I was so impressed the day they came with a crew of 6 men and they just worked so efficiently in waterproofing the basement.
Alex, the project manager, was the key reason why I went with City Wide. The prices from other companies were all comparable but Alex was so professional and personable that I felt confident with selecting City Wide. He provided such great service that even during his vacation - which was his wedding/honeymoon - he responded to my emails to confirm the schedule.
City Wide and Alex did meet my expectations.

Thank you very much for this great review! We are happy to add you to our list of satisfied customers!

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 18 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.