City Wide Group Inc

Waterproofing
25 Hollinger Rd. Toronto ON M4B3N4
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in North York  >  City Wide Group Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

Scarborough Homeowner in

Great companies are those that put the customer first and honour their commitments. I recently experienced what I called a 'moment of truth' with City Wide Group: I hired them in 2012 to do basement waterproofing for my house. 5 years later I noticed that some rainwater was leaking into the laundry room in the basement. I called City Wide Group and the owner came over to my house and inspect the work. He detected a defect for one window well (slow drainage). He told me that his company is responsible for this, and will send a crew came to remedy. A few days later the repair team corrected the situation. They also noticed that the ground had sunk in some place and re-levelled the patio stones. All of this for free, as part of the life time warranty. Great customer service!

Job Price

Thank you very much for this amazing review !

Bernie

To Chris, John (crew sup.) and the crew,
Thanks so much for the great job you guys did on the exterior waterproofing project. Totally professional workmanship, friendly and polite staff, and the up front quote was spot on. There were no additional surprises in terms of cost. Will definitely recommemd your services to others.
Cheers,
Bernie L.

Job Price

Thank you Fir the review Bernie!

Craig
1 review Newmarket, ON

I am incredibly pleased with the work City Wide did for us. Alex responded immediately to my email for a consultation about my badly leaking basement (foundation cracks), he quickly assessed the issue and provided his recommendation. Alex was in constant communication as to the timing of the work being done, the team finished the job on time, and the clean up of my yard after completion was immaculate. Several downpours later I can happily confirm that my problem is solved. I could not be happier with the end result or the exceptional service - a top notch experience.

Craig

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Craig!

Joe
1 review Caledon, ON

I noticed water coming in my basement from one of the cracks in the foundation. I called a couple of places that sent a rep to come over to have a look. When I called Citywide​, Alex was great. He explained to me what needed to get done. He was courteous, professional and answered all my questions. Alex put me at ease more than the other two places I called. The two people who came out to do the work were wonderful
Hard-working and friendly, the job was done and now I have peace of mind. We had a lot of rain since the work was done and not a drop of water in my basement. I hope I never have to deal with water in my basement ever again but if I do, I will be calling Citywide.

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review Joe!

shawn_a_sav
1 review King City, ON

The work was done on time and good quality. Great service. Alex was very helpful thru the whole process.

Job Price

Thank you the review and photos of the waterproofing work !

cbretsen

Chris and his team did an excellent job managing our basement waterproofing. They delivered on time as promised despite some challenging circumstances and weather delays. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review of our basement waterproofing work !

Juanita J.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Citywide was the second company I call for help.. The female over the phone was very nice and friendly for a 1st contact in a company. Like she said Alex called to book an appointment. His attitude was positive and straight forward he knew exactly what was needed to fix my leaky basement. He explained in plane language that I could understand has a women.. lol... Anyways his employees were in and out in no time, very clean.. A big thank you to City wide Group Inc.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for calling on us to solve your wet basement issues!

daryl in

Thank-you Casey , Peter and Chris. Basement waterproofing job done in a day and a half on time and on budget. A very hardworking team. Excellent job! Well done !! Quality materials and a quality job . Landscaping fully restored to previous condition . I would highly recommend city wide!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review on our waterproofing work !

michelle.turturici
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Awesome experience and Alex was super professional. He made us feel very comfortable and confident that the job would be done properly. We had other companies come out and scare us/up sale but Alex was straight forward and honest. The work was done fast and the crew was very good about keeping the area safe/clean when they would leave at night. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks again guy's for the great work.

Job Price

Thank you for the fantastic review Michelle!

My parents (82 and 89 years old) had a major leakage problem in their Scarborough home. I called 3 established company's for estimates to replace two window wells, on a 52 year old home. Got the quotes within 24 hours. City matched the lowest quote, so I chose them based on how quickly they said they could do the job. Men were on the job the very next day, and resolved the leak issue that day. There were two days of inclement whether, but even so, everything completed in 4 days. Excellent workmanship, no residual damage to the property, and
a lifetime warranty. Does it get any better?

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! Glad your happy with the new window well!

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 18 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.