City Wide Group Inc

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review , ON

Front Porch Re-build

We called City Wide this winter to address our leaking front porch which was damaging our cold storage. City Wide gave us an accurate estimate which they adhered to, and worked through bad weather to provide us with a terrific re-build. Alex was our project manager and customer service rep. He was completely responsive and addressed all of our concerns. He oversaw the excellent work of his crew, and provided terrific customer service, resulting in an excellent job and very satisfied customers. Alex was the key. As the face of City Wide, he made it happen. It was definitely the best contracting experiences for us. Many thanks Alex!

BENITA d.
BENITA d.

Waterproofing

The work was done on time. Thank to the crew. I'm very satisfied for their work. Definitely I will recommend to anybody especially family and friends
Thank you for the job well done. And also thank you to Alex Veira.

Thank you Benita for your review! We are glad your happy with our waterproofing work!

BG in East York
BG in East York

Waterproofing experts!

I was referred to City Wide Group from a friend who had glowing reviews. They were absolutely right. Chris and his team at City Wide Group did an amazing job providing new footings and water profiling my foundation. The work is top notch. The price was very reasonable. The workers on the job are extremely hard working (some days were very cold outside), courteous and did an excellent job. City Wide took a difficult situation and turned it into a great outcome.

Thank you for this great review! Our entire team appreciates it!

jvhd2013
jvhd2013
1 review Ajax, ON

Water in basement

City Wide Group Inc . fixed two substantial leaks in my foundation, causing water in my basement. The sales person (Alex) was very helpful and professional. The workers that came out to dig and fix the leaks/waterproof the foundation were also professional and explained what they were doing. The work was completed on time, as promised. I would hire City Wide Group again and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for you great review! We appreciate your business.

J from Toronto
J from Toronto

Waterproofing

We required waterproofing under a very tight timeline. Chris not only picked up my call, but was on sight that day and provided a competitive price. The workers were great, and the site remained clean( which is rare in this industry).
Thanks again Chris and Crew

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

Leila in Toronto
Leila in Toronto

City Wide Group

To Whom it May Concern

I am pleased to recommend CityWide Group . They excavated around my house because of water problems. Alex explained what they would do to waterproof around the foundation of the house in detail. He also had me watch once the work started so I could see for myself what was being done. The workmen started and finished the work when they said they would. City Wide was the only company out of six that was willing to do all three sides and go under verandahs and porches. They were confidant that they could manage any problems with the foundation of this 110 year old semi detached house. City Wide was reasonable in price and quoted the same price to do all three sides as others did for just around part of the foundation. Alex came at the agreed upon times, was very thorough and everyone was very pleasant. City wide also gave a lifetime guarantee and said this could be transferred to future owners. They also prepared forms for me to send in for a rebate from the City of Toronto.
I was extremely satisfied with their service and would not hesitate to recommend this company. I will also inform my insurance company of their excellent work and service.

Sincerely
Leila Carnegie

Thank you Leila. We appreciate you taking the time out to write a review on our basement Wateroroofing services.

ProjectMgr in Toronto
ProjectMgr in Toronto

Waterproofing & Brickwork

The City Wide Group are a pleasure to deal with and have completed many jobs for me at various properties, this includes waterproofing, brickwork and concrete repairs. I've never had an issue with anything they've done.

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write this review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services and look forward to working with you again in the future.

robertson156
robertson156
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement waterproofing

I contacted Citywide waterproofing to a leak that I had in my basement. Chris came Out later that day and provide me a very reasonable quote to escavate And put a membrane on the exterior of my property. The guys at citywide made me feel very comfortable with their work and their team. I would gladly recommend them to my family and friends

Thank you for review. We appreciate your business and glad you are happy with our services!

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 22 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.