City Wide Group Inc

Waterproofing
25 Hollinger Rd. Toronto ON M4B3N4
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in North York  >  City Wide Group Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Wide Group Inc

K.N.

This spring on 2 occasions we got rain water in our basement. I had 3 contractors consult with me and give me prices to repair this situation. Prices were quite close but I also made a point of speaking to previous clients of these contractors and the City Wide Group had the best referrals. This helped me make my selection and City Wide certainly lived up to their previous references. Their on site people were superior.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are happy your are pleased with our waterproofing services!

Negpapinss

They water proof the basement since there were water going dawn through the walls and floor . They did a great job.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your feedback and review of our waterproofing services!

Steve in Toronto

With all the recent rain we've had this year we unfortunately started to see water pent rating into our fully finished basement, what a nightmare. After pulling out some drywall and realizing I'm not dealing with a simple crack but rather ground water seaping in through the foundation we decided to give a few companies a call and get some quotes for full home outside waterproofing. Of the five companies that we called only 3 got back to me but only one stood out for its good reputation, competitive price and solid knowledge. Alex was our point man throughout the project and was always quick to answer or return my calls. Being my first major project I had a lot of questions, Alex was very friendly and honestly just made me feel like I'd known him for years. The entire project took only about a week and half and the vast majority of the work was done within 3 days. The workers would start 7am and generally stayed till until almost 7pm. Watching these guys work will make you break a sweat, everything was dug by hand rather then with machines to avoid damage to the property in 30 degree heat. When all was said and done everything was cleaned up and replaced exactly how it was found. I purposely waited few weeks after completion of the project to write this review and I'm happy to say no further water leakage has been found, in fact I received a life time warranty from city wide, that's right not 10 or 20 year.....life!!! Highly recommend Alex and his team from city wide, if your planning doing waterproofing do yourself a favor and call these guys!

Job Price

Thank you Steve for your amazing review! We are grateful for your business!

Michael-Vincent in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Terrible experience!! Would not recommend as their customer service is completely unacceptable. My wife and I had our basement waterproofed and it's been over a month and I have not received any receipts, an itemized list of work that was done and cost per item, nor have I received any certificate of completion or warranty. I have called and called and left multiple messages and no one will call me back or offer any sort of help. The sales person we have dealt with is Casey. He does not deliver on his word, he does not return messages or phone calls and he has told us multiple times he would send the above items and still hasn't for over a month now. Their hands were wide open when it was time to give them thousands of dollars and now when I ask for a simple request, no one is around. Unacceptable!!!

Scarborough Homeowner in

Great companies are those that put the customer first and honour their commitments. I recently experienced what I called a 'moment of truth' with City Wide Group: I hired them in 2012 to do basement waterproofing for my house. 5 years later I noticed that some rainwater was leaking into the laundry room in the basement. I called City Wide Group and the owner came over to my house and inspect the work. He detected a defect for one window well (slow drainage). He told me that his company is responsible for this, and will send a crew came to remedy. A few days later the repair team corrected the situation. They also noticed that the ground had sunk in some place and re-levelled the patio stones. All of this for free, as part of the life time warranty. Great customer service!

Job Price

Thank you very much for this amazing review !

ovi.biris

Alex Viera has been very professional and arranged for the project to be done in a very effective and fast manner. It was a time sensitive matter for us to do the basement waterproofing before having a new air conditioning unit installed and Alex has delivered the work even faster than we have expected.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations !

Bernie

To Chris, John (crew sup.) and the crew,
Thanks so much for the great job you guys did on the exterior waterproofing project. Totally professional workmanship, friendly and polite staff, and the up front quote was spot on. There were no additional surprises in terms of cost. Will definitely recommemd your services to others.
Cheers,
Bernie L.

Job Price

Thank you Fir the review Bernie!

Craig
1 review Newmarket, ON

I am incredibly pleased with the work City Wide did for us. Alex responded immediately to my email for a consultation about my badly leaking basement (foundation cracks), he quickly assessed the issue and provided his recommendation. Alex was in constant communication as to the timing of the work being done, the team finished the job on time, and the clean up of my yard after completion was immaculate. Several downpours later I can happily confirm that my problem is solved. I could not be happier with the end result or the exceptional service - a top notch experience.

Craig

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Craig!

Joe
1 review Caledon, ON

I noticed water coming in my basement from one of the cracks in the foundation. I called a couple of places that sent a rep to come over to have a look. When I called Citywide​, Alex was great. He explained to me what needed to get done. He was courteous, professional and answered all my questions. Alex put me at ease more than the other two places I called. The two people who came out to do the work were wonderful
Hard-working and friendly, the job was done and now I have peace of mind. We had a lot of rain since the work was done and not a drop of water in my basement. I hope I never have to deal with water in my basement ever again but if I do, I will be calling Citywide.

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review Joe!

shawn_a_sav
1 review King City, ON

The work was done on time and good quality. Great service. Alex was very helpful thru the whole process.

Job Price

Thank you the review and photos of the waterproofing work !

More about City Wide Group Inc

City Wide Group is your first choice for waterproofing and underpinning service in Toronto & the GTA. We have been in business since 1961, building a reputation in this community for timely, quality work always done right the first time.

Family owned and operated, our team of waterproofing and underpinning specialists is unmatched when it comes to client satisfaction. Our unwavering dedication to outstanding service has earned City Wide Group the prestigious Consumer’s Choice Award for 18 consecutive years.

For comprehensive waterproofing and underpinning solutions that protect your home, your equity and your peace of mind, choose City Wide Group.

Our expert advice and timely, dependable service are backed by an accurate quotation and guaranteed satisfaction, whatever your needs. We can permanently prevent wet basements, seal foundation cracks – inside and out, install weeping tiles, install drains inside or out and lower your basement.

Safeguard your family’s health, your most cherished possessions and your property’s value- contact City Wide Group.