Lobban Stroud

Reviews for Lobban Stroud

Oljana in Waterloo
Oljana in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Pre-purchase inspection saved me from making a big mistake

We found what we thought was the perfect downsizing house - we were wrong. We would have never known if it wasn't for the team at Lobban Stroud, and we would have been stuck overpaying for a house that needed a lot of work to come up to code. What we thought was a finished house was nowhere near completed, or safe.

Stroud inspected the home for over three hours, the detailed report helped us get out of the sale without penalty. They helped us get a real valuation for the property with their meticulous inspection, unaffected by the opinions of the seller or realtors.

We strongly recommend Lobban Stroud for any home inspection services you may need.

2 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Home Inspector

Professional Service
Experienced Engineers
Realistic Advice and Options
A very good "snap shot" of what you are buying
As a Realtor I recommend these guys every opportunity I get - I've been working with them for nearly 10 years.

L. Moon from Burlington
L. Moon from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

I had a home inspection one and a half years ago. I am now surpassing $10000.00 in repairs that were not caught by the home inspector. These were not problems hidden behind walls. Plumbing stack with crack and elect. tape around it (leaked into living room), furnace, electrical outlets falling out of walls, leaking toilets, leaking plumbing into unfinished basement (easy to see). Very disappointed!!!!!

2 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Home Inspection

The best Home Inspectors in the KW region - I recommend them EVERY chance I get. I have used them several times and will continue to do so!! Call them!

Joy from Cambridge
Joy from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

House inspection

He did a good job checking the house. He took a few hours. He was dressed neat for an inspector. We got a big book but the first page of each section is the most important. Took time to answer our questions and allowed us to follow him as he inspected. We bought in kitchener.

BE in Kitchener
BE in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Our home inspector took a reasonable amount of time to check all facets of our home-to-be, and answered all of our many questions. Patient, professional, and gave a thorough written report. Very satisfied with the service

More about Lobban Stroud

Lobban Stroud Inspections offers Home Inspections in Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. Our Inspectors are Registered Home Inspectors (RHIs) and have decades of Home Inspection experience.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Cambridge?