Miracle Movers

Reviews for Miracle Movers

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Efficient move

I had a couple bad experiences with movers beforehand but will use this company to refer to everyone I know. Cheerful movers that arrived on time. An efficient move, stress-free and even re-assembled my bed and dining table for no extra fees. Thank you to everyone at Miracle Movers.

Ian in Hamilton
Ian in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Piano Move

I was about as stressed out as a person could be regards the relocation of my piano as being a musician is my living. But Daniel really knew what he was doing and I soon realized that I was in safe hands.Told all my family and friends about Miracle Movers.

Ian, thank you for your review! It is much appreciated and we are happy to hear that your valuable items were handled and delivered securely and with no hassle. We wishh you all the best in your new home and will be more than happy to help your friends and relatives with their moving plans.

Warm wishes,

Grace Brooks in Toronto
Grace Brooks in Toronto

Professionals!

Michael and Alex were very timely and professionally mannered movers. They handled my items with due care throughout the whole move. This left me satisfied with my choice. Huge Thanks!!!

Grace, this is such a pleasure to hear your feedback. We were happy to assist you lately with your moving and hope that next time your choice will also fall on us :)

Best wishes,

Chloe L in Toronto
Chloe L in Toronto

Professional GTA movers

Amazing customer service! They have accommodated our move on a short notice last Saturday. Very competitive price considering how professional our movers handled our large glass top table, piano, and massive sofa. Me and partner were impressed with their attitude and efficiency! Will be recommending Miracle Movers to all and everyone!!

Chloe, indeed we do short notice moves as we understand that many circumstances may appear. Thus we trive to make the move stress free and as smooth as possible to ensure customer's confidence and calmness.

Kind regards,

Angi Marcantonio  in Old Toronto
Angi Marcantonio in Old Toronto

Relocation

The team at Miracle Movers was fantastic. Alisha in the office always answered my emails quickly and with accurate information.
The movers Michael, Alex and Adrian were kind, patient, professional and very friendly. Not a single item from our 3 bedroom apartment was damaged.
The quote matches my final invoice almost to the penny.i would definitely recommend Miracle Movers.

Angi, thank you so much for taking time to share your experience! We really appreciate your kind feedback and will be extremely happy to relocate you in the future!
Enjoy you new home :)
Warm regards,

Manetta in Toronto
Manetta in Toronto

Great Experience

I had a great experience with Miracle Movers, they were flexible when I needed to change my moving date and then later I needed to change the time of day. The day of the move Alex and his partner showed up 15 minutes early and were prepared to get started right on time. They moved with such efficiency I was truly impressed. They moved me in 3.5 hours and they did so without damaging any of my items on a crazy hot day. I was so nervous about my move and it turned out there was no need because Miracle Movers had me covered!

Thank you for your appreciation, Manetta. We are trying our best to accommodate all customer requests and to have the move done as smooth as possible.
We will greatly appreciate opportunity to relocate you again should there be your need! Meanwhile enjoy your new home!
Best wishes,

Tracy Bennings, Guelph in Old Toronto
Tracy Bennings, Guelph in Old Toronto

move downtown Toronto

Just wanted to say that the whole experience with Miracle Movers was a positive one. From booking and confirmations with Gary to the two men that did the move on the hottest day ever!
Gary was a delight, very thorough and professional but fun at the same time - don't get that a lot anymore. Then on moving day...the men arrived on time, took good care of our belongings, and not a single complaint about the heat or the stairs!
I would recommend this company and their services in a heartbeat.

Hello Tracy,

We appreciate you taking time and send us such a wonderful feedback.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your relocation lately and we look forward to accommodating your further moving needs!

Rajeev in Toronto
Rajeev in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving from Markham to Ajax

I am satisfied with the people who came for loading and moving but really disappointed with the company people.

When I booked the moving with the company, the deal was 3 movers and moving truck, 130 PER HOUR x MINIMUM 3 HOURS FOR LABOR. 2 days before the move, company person called to inform that there will be an additional $30 since there is a staircase in my house.

On the move day, only 2 people turned up and they charged 130 per hour. When I told them about the agreement ( I had a print out of the email from the company giving all the details) they said, they dont know about that. Anyway, those 2 guys did a really good job with the loading and unloading.

At the end of the move, they told me an amount but I was not given a bill. I contacted Alex on these issues, but there was no response from him.

Update
The Company contacted me to resolve the issues I mentioned in my review. They accepted their mistakes of overcharging. They refunded the extra amount and I got the final bill with the details.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hello Rajeev,

Thank you for being our customer. Please accept our apologies for a hiccup with moving crew.
We hope to have opportunity to relocate you again and to provide you with the best customer and moving services in the future!

Mark G in Etobicoke
Mark G in Etobicoke

Efficient moving service from Mississauga to Toronto

Hi Daniel,
Thanks so much for all your help with my move. You have great moving techniques and organizational skills which made the move so efficient. I really appreciate all the hard work you and Oleg put in today. Have a good evening and be sure to rest up. You deserve it!
Thank you!!

Dear Mark,
We are very happy to hear such words! We will always strive to get even better, so that every future move with us will be an even greater
experience for you.
Thank you for trusting us!
Warm regards,

Maura Isles in Toronto
Maura Isles in Toronto
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

professional and careful

I want to express how impressive was the move with Miracle Movers. I was worried about my old china cabinet and antique dresser to be safely moved, and these two movers made it so professional and careful like it were their own belongings!!! I am endlessly grateful to these guys and with no doubts will be using your company in the future. Great job!

We are glad we could impress you, Maura! There is nothing more precious than the satisfaction of our customers.
You and your referrals can count on our exceptional service at all the times! Thank you for your choice!

Warm Wishes,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you ...