Miracle Movers

Tracy from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving Services

Hello,
Miracle Movers relocated two houses into one for us! They were efficient, polite and very reasonable priced. We would recommend for sure! They were early and done before we expected them to be. Very conscientious not to damage any of our valuables :)

Tracy,

We thank you for sharing your moving experience, Ines, and are extremely happy your choice landed on our company.
We are improving our services daily so please rest assured that next time we'll keep up the outstanding service. Thank you once again!

Warm Wishes,

Ralf in Old Toronto
Ralf in Old Toronto

Moving experience

I would recommend you to use this company for your relocation requirements. Efficiency personified, they even enquired about helping me move other items which we had not included and planned to move ourselves. Their quality of service really impressed me. They move fast and yet make sure to look after your belongings properly. I did not have extensive inventory and they were fully loaded within two hours. They re-assembled my beds at the delivery also. Thanks for making my moving experience a whole lot easier.

Thank you so much, dear Ralf!

It's been a great pleasure assisting you, and it makes us extremely happy to hear we have fulfilled all your expectations :)
We wish you all the best in your new home!

Lilly K in Old Toronto
Lilly K in Old Toronto

Antique Relocation

Excellent household moving service. Assisted me in moving antique furniture from storage in Toronto to my new home in Hamilton. Gary who arranged the move for us
was prompt in returning calls and on timing for pickup and delivery. Great work by the movers in awful weather conditions. All furniture was carefully wrapped and some reassembly requirements. Hard to come by good moving companies presently, I have heard some
real horror stories from friends and family, but really had a good experience. Gratitude and regards.

Dear Lilly,
Indeed we are in a very competitive market. We, therefore, are committed to treating our customers with compassion and honesty. We have transparent fees and are building upon our history of good customer service and high quality of moving services. Your feedback is highly appreciated, thank you!

Sincerely,

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Very impressive work ethic

We have just used Miracle Movers for the second time and our friends have also used them based on our recommendation. their level of service is excellent and i really believe you will struggle to find a better removal service in Toronto. they managed to fit all our large furniture items into smaller rooms than our original home. They have a very impressive work ethic and work quickly remaining unfazed by out of the ordinary requests. The charges are very competitive and it is difficult to understand how they manage to provide all this at such a low cost. It is possible that we will no longer require your services as I hope this is our last relocation. Thanks Miracle Movers for making our moves so smooth, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

Thank you so much, dear Terry!
We wish you all the best in your new home!

Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.

Renovating the basement and had to move lg. a lot of lg. Furniture to the garage for storage - mosly valuable antique prices including a mahogany dining room set , lg. oriental carpets , filing cabinets etc.

Two courteous gentleman on time and proceeded to accomplish the most professional move I’ve ever experienced. All antiques where shrink wrapped carefully and arranged in my garage leaving paths to essential house and garden supplies . They worked very quickly and in unison. The cost was very fair and there were no surprises or extras as with many companies I explored and lastly no added charges for moving on Sunday.
I would recommend Miracle movers highly to all my aquaintances and will definitely be using them again.

Hello Jacqueline,
Indeed antiques requires extra carefulness in handling and our movers are well experienced in having such items relocated safely. We are proud to hear that we exceeded your expectations and the move turned into a pleasant experience. Thank you from the heart for your appreciation!

Sincerely,

Kirk in London
Kirk in London
1 review London, ON

Efficient movers

Your guys did a really good job for me. Firstly they completed a local Toronto assignment into storage which was completed in just over three hours. Two weeks later they carried out my big move out to London which included all my storage and the rest of my house in Toronto, they managed to complete all this within the day which I thought as not possible. I was never in doubt about the handling of my items as they treated them with due care. Totally efficient movers and a good customer service team who kept me informed regarding each step of my relocation. I have already set up one of my previous neighbours with you who has a really big move coming up next month and I have no doubt that you will treat them the same way that you treated me.

Kirk, there is no doubt that we will keep our professionalism and provide the best service to your neighbor.
We appreciate your feedback and recommendations!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Impressed! Thank you!

Well Miracle movers certainly lived up to their name as they got me out of a deep hole by stepping in as my original choice went missing on the day of the move. imagine my panic as the new tenants were due to move in that afternoon. Gary was great in the office. He rang me back within ten minutes, took my deposit and the movers were with me in the next hour. I really do not know what would have happened if they had not come to my rescue. Needless to say if anybody has any relocation needs! I have only two words for them Miracle movers!!!

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for sharing your story, we indeed strive to achieve Miracles where possible. So glad we came to your rescue and could assist you that day!
Let us know should you require moving services again and will be more than happy to be there for you!

Warm wishes,

W. Trevor in Vaughan
W. Trevor in Vaughan

Excellent wrapping and packing

Just wanna say a big thanks to Gary and Miracle Movers for moving me and my beloved toy car collection. All my stuff was wrapped and packed very carefully and all delivered intact. If I have to move again then we will definitely meet again. A very big thank you.

Trevor, we highly appreciate that your choice fell on us and we will be extremely glad to assist you in the future. Please rest assured that we'll keep up the professional and quality services.

Kind Wishes,

AIMAKRASAUSKAS39
AIMAKRASAUSKAS39

Moving

Again as a repeat customer, The whole experience from everyone was amazingly smooth and had no worries. Was treated with Absolute professional respect and trust. Great company culture and work that showed in the process with great end results. Very thankful for Miracle Movers and will always be a client. And will always recommend to anyone for Miracle Movers.

The best result for us is to see a satisfied customer and to read his review. Thank you from heart, much appreciated!

Warm wishes,

Ethan in Brampton
Ethan in Brampton

Professional and fast

Due to working in the USN for my lifetime, I have moved over 20 times. Your movers a re the best we have used anywhere, including internationally and we have used you several times now. You are reliable and reasonably priced. Even offered me some freebie packing items as a repeat customer. Professional and fast loading and unloading. Always delivering my contents in the allotted time period. Seamless job again. Mega gratitude from me and my family.

Ethan, it was a pleasure to service you again. We appreciate your business and will be more than happy to prove our professionalism again!

Best wishes,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you out.

In addition to providing basic transportation services, we can visit your home or office before the big day to plan the most efficient move possible, create a floor plan of your new destination so that you know precisely where your items will go, and even help pack - or provide boxes, padding and plastic wrap if you'd rather do so yourself. With satellite offices across Canada and partners around the world, we can then accommodate moves of any distance to any destination, including the USA.

At Miracle Movers Toronto, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service: more than 80% of our customers are from referrals! Call us for free advice and quotations today!