Miracle Movers

Reviews for Miracle Movers

skaraproductions
skaraproductions

Home Moving

Miracle Movers is an amazing partner for all your household moving needs! Alex and his team do an incredible job to make sure your receiving top grade service and treatment. Supportive, understanding and professional all the way through. This is a company you can truly rely on to deliver as planned and I look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Dominic Chan in Mississauga
Dominic Chan in Mississauga

Very Disappointed

I had a few items to be moved from my daughter's condo to my house, plus a used stove to be moved to my brother-in-law's condo. They provided a quote of $675 + GST, but the final invoice was $1016 + GST, a whopping 50% over the estimate, with no changes in contents, date/time, location.
If I had been given an accurate estimate I would not even have bothered with the move - the moving cost would have been higher than the values of the items.

Lizz
Lizz

Toronto to Mississauga Move

Alex from the office was a great help organizing the stuff we need to move. He's been very helpful and patience with us. On the day we moved, Mikhail and Chris arrives early and really worked fast. They are very attentive on the way they move our stuff which is really awesome!

Anu in Markham
Anu in Markham

Excellent first move!

I had a great experience with Miracle Movers right from my first email interaction to the last minute of the actual move. Commendable job by Mildred on email and Christopher-Jonathan during the move!! They all were very professional and warm, did an excellent job and left a lasting impression on me. This was my first move where I employed movers and it was 100% worth every penny!

Thank you Miracle Movers, it was superb doing business with you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent moving experience

Moved from Brampton to St Catherine on June 12, 2022. I had 3 amazing and efficient movers, Mikhail, Ismail, Lev. They completed the move in a shorter timeframe than was originally quoted. I really appreciate their services and would definitely recommend these 3 amazing guys to everyone. RLK

mark.rodrigues1004
mark.rodrigues1004

Quoted $900 ended up costing over $2000

Misquoted by over double missing hardware to my furniture. Ive called now three times. The claims dept never called back. When they say step one is an expert evaluation of your items they Are not they will just blame you when it goes wrong and that exactly what they did. And no one ever calls you back not there claims dept and not there customer service. So I was overcharged and dont have hardware to put my furniture together

gourav in Edmonton
gourav in Edmonton

Success move from Toronto to Calgary

We recently moved from Toronto to Calgary and we used the moving services from Miracle Movers. The pickup guys and delivery guys were very cordial and listened to every instruction given to them. Their were 3 guys for pickup and 4 guys for delivery. As it was a van line service we expected the things to arrive in abt 3-4 weeks, but it arrived a week latter than expected, the reason given was bad weather in Manitoba. Overall we were very satisfied with the move and no damage to any items was seen. Apart from the delay it was a definitely a 5 star service. Would recommend any one to take their services if doing long term. Also they did the weighting of the stuff properly and the prices are very affordable.

Nisarga in Halifax
Nisarga in Halifax
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Moving of few equipment

The move was so smooth and fast and I am glad I choose miracle Movers to have my items move without any damage and conveniently.

Thank you for your feedback. We glad you've chosen us! We will be looking forward to hearing from you in the future and will keep the high service standard set.
Best Regards,

Easy, professional, honest, hassle-free

First time I ever hired movers and nervous about it. But Miracle Movers was extremely professional from start to finish. The movers, Maxim and Michael were fantastic. Very efficient, friendly and careful. They finished early, didn't try to drag things out, and I ended up paying less than the quoted amount. Would totally recommend to anyone who's looking for reliable, professional movers who have obviously had a lot of experience know what they're doing.

Thank you for your recommendation! This is the best reward we could count on. We will make sure the crew that assisted your relocation will receive this message of gratitude. We are improving our services daily so can be sure that your future and your referrals moving requests will be in good hands. Because We Care!
Thank you for your appreciation.

macebru
macebru

My move

I had a great experience with Miracle Movers. I looked them up on the web and filled in the moving form and got a call back within 15 mins. Everything was explained in detail to me about their services and the costs and we scheduled my move. On the day of the move the drivers were there 5 minutes early. I walked them through what needed to be done and they completed loading the truck very quickly and efficiently. When we arrived at my new location I did the same and the move was over before you know it. Both movers were very friendly and listened to what I wanted and the move went very smoothly
I would recommend Miracle movers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to read about your satisfaction with the service received. We will be looking forward to impress you even more with our proficiency and efficiency on your future moving events. Whenever you'll have one - just send us a request and we will be right on it.
Thank you for being our customer!

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you out.

In addition to providing basic transportation services, we can visit your home or office before the big day to plan the most efficient move possible, create a floor plan of your new destination so that you know precisely where your items will go, and even help pack - or provide boxes, padding and plastic wrap if you'd rather do so yourself. With satellite offices across Canada and partners around the world, we can then accommodate moves of any distancccommodate moves of any distance to any destination, including the USA.

At Miracle Movers Toronto, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service: more than 80% of our customers are from referrals! Call us for free advice and quotations today!

We're social: