Miracle Movers

Reviews for Miracle Movers

Kevin in Vaughan
Kevin in Vaughan

No extra costs!

My relocation with Miracle Movers was recently fulfilled and I have nothing but positive feedback regarding the whole process. My request was to move at a decent rate of charge and with no extra costs which I had read online in many reviews with other companies. Being my first experience with a moving company I thought would make me a prime candidate for a horror story. Igor and Alex were very accommodating and everything went exceedingly well on the day. They worked efficiently and carefully leaving me totally satisfied with the complete experience. Highly recommend.

Hi Kevin,

It is so wonderful to know that your first experience with a moving company went well. We appreciate your choice felt on Miracle Movers! Let us know should you need moving services again and we will there for you!

Best wishes

Jennifer in Brampton
Jennifer in Brampton

Repeat Performance

We used this company again due to the great service we had before. We got 2 different movers, yet still the same punctual, efficient and reliable service...so now I'm really impressed. From Gary who I spoke to on the phone to the movers that showed up a few minutes early to ensure they were on time. It was over before we knew it and everything went off without a hitch!
Thanks to those that write reviews we chose a
great company for our move!!!

Hi Jennifer,

Totally agree - thank you for writing reviews :) It is always a pleasure to know that our clients received quality service and had a great experience with us.
Thank you for your review, the team was happy to assist you lately and we will be looking forward to service you again in the future!

Kind wishes,
MM Care Team

Sameer in Vaughan
Sameer in Vaughan

Efficient and professional

Where do I start, firstly it was a very simple process of obtaining a quote from Gary and he explained everything clearly about the service to me. Other companies had been very conceited when I tried to obtain information about hidden fees etc. the crew arrived on time and were very polite and professional. They moved quickly, unloading was prompt and it ended up being the easiest move I ever experienced. All my items were intact and no damages to walls or doors etc which was important when renting from letting agencies. Well done guys, will call upon you again when the time comes around.

Sameer, thank you from heart for sharing your experience. We strive to achieve best results in customer and moving service to ensure customer is happy in the end of the move. We will be happy to assist you again in the future, and we thank you again for being our customer!

Sincerely,

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Absolutely professional company

TttMy sincere and deepest gratitude to Miracle Movers. What an absolutely professional company. The call center arranged an on-site estimation at very short notice luckily. Moving day was in the blistering heat. But Dan, Igor and Andrew worked tirelessly to complete my relocation without the slightest complaint and in a cheery manner. Top drawer service!! I would would not have the slightest doubt of using them again and again and will go out of my way to recommend them to everybody I know. Thanks Miracle

Hi Ben,

We will ensure the team hear your kind words. We thank you for being our customer and will be expecting to see you in the future again!

Best regards,
MM Care Team

Jon in Markham
Jon in Markham

From Mississauga to Markham

Big Thanks to the guys at the office and the movers from Miracle. They were totally upfront with the pricing (no surprises on moving day). The move was performed exactly to the estimated time frame. Will certainly use this company again.

Jon,

We are delighted to hear that we managed to surprise you without surprises :)
It was a pleasure working with you lately. We wish you a nice stay at your new place!

Kind wishes,

Maddy in Old Toronto
Maddy in Old Toronto

Storage Move

Miracle Movers provided a great moving experience from start to finish. They were able to accommodate us within 2 days of booking, and gave us a fair and reasonable quote. The day of, Matt, contacted us to keep us informed of the truck arrival time. The move was extremely efficient and they were able to get the job done quickly without any delays or damage. The entire process was extremely professional and impressive. Thank you Miracle Movers!

Hi Maddy, this is exactly what we strive to achieve > great moving experience of our customers! And we are proud to hear that we could prove the quality of our service one more time!
We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to impressing you again in the future!

Kind regards

Lis Perez in Toronto
Lis Perez in Toronto

2br apt withing GTA

Excellent service at Miracle Movers. Gary listened to all my information and then issued me a fairly accurate quote to the real costings. On the day of the move cheerful men arrived punctually and full of energy to carry out my assignment. Strong and efficient to the very end as there were two flights of stairs at my destination. They were most pleased with the gratuity that I gave them. All in all a smooth relocation was carried out. So I will definitely be recommending Miracle Movers to anybody who requires a relocation service. Thanks again.

Hi Lis and thank you so much for your kind words. It is very important to hear the feedback from our clients as this helps us to become even better and strive to achieve new results! Indeed our movers are always happy to receive the gratuity :) this means they managed to make customer feel happy with the service received!

We look forward to assisting you again in the future and meanwhile enjoy your stay at new home!

Best regards,

Cindy in Old Toronto
Cindy in Old Toronto

Efficient and quick!

Awesome! Alex, Mike and Martin were amazing. Arrived early and communicating my requirements with them was pretty straightforward. the packing expenditure had been explained to me beforehand and they executed it wonderfully. This really turned a stressful situation in to a pleasant experience. Miracle Movers handled my relocation in the best possible way and it really did exceed all all my expectations. 10/10 for this was a real winner for me and I will be spreading the word about your company.

Dear Cindy, we are so happy to hear that we managed to go beyond your expectations.The crew you mentioned is one of our best teams and we will make sure to voice your kind review to them! We very much appreciate you recommending us and we will do our best to ensure your referrals will receive the best service as well.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Efficient move

I had a couple bad experiences with movers beforehand but will use this company to refer to everyone I know. Cheerful movers that arrived on time. An efficient move, stress-free and even re-assembled my bed and dining table for no extra fees. Thank you to everyone at Miracle Movers.

Dear Lisa, It was a pleasure to service you recently. Thank you for your business and we will be looking forward to assist you again in the future. We will make sure to voice your kind feedback to our cheerful movers!

Ian in Hamilton
Ian in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Piano Move

I was about as stressed out as a person could be regards the relocation of my piano as being a musician is my living. But Daniel really knew what he was doing and I soon realized that I was in safe hands.Told all my family and friends about Miracle Movers.

Ian, thank you for your review! It is much appreciated and we are happy to hear that your valuable items were handled and delivered securely and with no hassle. We wishh you all the best in your new home and will be more than happy to help your friends and relatives with their moving plans.

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Oshawa?