1. They worked great as a team: one seemed to take a lead/director role and the others worked with the direction extremely well.
2. Skill: I could seem them using great strategy when moving and loading the truck. For example, putting hands under furniture so not to injure their hands in a door frame.
3. Politeness: They were polite and good natured and very respectful.
4. Hard working: all of them worked their tail feathers off and removed and replaced furniture according to instructions.
5. "Living the Name": they certainly made some "Miracles" in moving certain pieces of furniture without damage, and moving them from small places!