Moving & Storage

(800) 915-0663
16 Munition St.
Toronto
M5A

Excellent household moving service. Assisted me in moving antique furniture from storage in Toronto to my new home in Hamilton. Gary who arranged the move for us
was prompt in returning calls and on timing for pickup and delivery. Great work by the movers in awful weather conditions. All furniture was carefully wrapped and some reassembly requirements. Hard to come by good moving companies presently, I have heard some
real horror stories from friends and family, but really had a good experience. Gratitude and regards.

Jastin
Jastin

Excellent moving service!

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for an excellent service provided. I
also wanted to take the time to specifically acknowledge both the
movers you sent to move us on the 22nd of December. I know one mover
was named Alex but I didn’t catch the other ones name. They were both
so nice and so professional. They handled everything with care and
they were very quick with the move. These guys did a wonderful job and
they had a very good nature about them too which made us feel
comfortable during a stressful time since moving doesn’t always go
smoothly. Please let them know, and also their managers know, of what
a good job they did.

DEar Jastin, it was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for your good spirit and cooperation on the move day. There is nothing more precious than the satisfaction of our customers and we thank and value your feedback!
We wish you all the best in your new home.

Warm wishes,

Letitia in Brampton
Letitia in Brampton

Short term instruction

I called Miracle movers on a Friday and they were able to schedule me for a move first thing on the following Monday morning. The movers were there right on time and were keen and friendly. I showed them which items of furniture that were being moved and they carried out my instructions exactly. They got all the correct pieces and did not need to be told a second time. Now that is what I call an efficient service.

Letitia, thank you for your kind feedback. Indeed our aim is to make the move efficiently, professionally and hassle-free. We thank you for being our customer and for opportunity to relocate you recently. We wish you a nice stay at your new place!

Kind regards,

Ada Saunders in Old Toronto
Ada Saunders in Old Toronto

2 bedroom

We were extremely happy with the service and overall professionalism shown by your company. Your agent Gary was very informative at the time of booking. Miracle Movers showed up at my house and loaded up my possessions. I am incredibly thankful for the care shown in handling my items including marble top and glass furniture. They had incredible stamina also dealing with locating all my items up and down the stairs involved and into the rooms. All in all very satisfied with your company and will not hesitate to refer you.

Ada, your recommendation are highly appreciated! Rest assured that your friends and family will receive same professional service, careful handling of household items and a positive, friendly moving crew. Moving marble and glass furniture is a challenging task and we are happy to hear our movers safely relocated your possessions!

We value your feedback and will be looking forward to assisting you again in the future!

Warm wishes,

DANIEL
DANIEL

Relocate, relocation, moving, movers, moving company

Miracles movers are hands down the best moving company in the Greater Toronto Area. They were able to help my family relocate during an emergency move, Miracle Movers took great care of my family and even helped us pack with their packing services. The move was fast and the staff was professional and well mannered. They were able to get around difficult fit and stair areas in the apartment and house, I was genuinely impressed. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free move.

Daniel, we are proud to learn of how we meet, and sometimes exceed, our customer's expectations. Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your experience with us, much appreciated. Thank you for your recommendations, Daniel.

Kind regards,

Rachel in Mississauga
Rachel in Mississauga

safe and sound

(800) 915-0663
16 Munition St.
Toronto
M5A

I highly recommend Miracle movers. I needed a a very heavy safe moved into the basement of my house. I was quite skeptical that it could actually be achieved. But they sent 4 movers (4 big burly men) and I could see that they were very experienced at moving these kind of heavy objects by the technique and equipment they had at their disposal. If I ever move out they said it would be quite a task to get it back up out of there, but they would be up for the challenge. That`s the spirit !! Thanks.

Hey Rachel, thank you so much for your trust in Miracle Movers. We are happy to hear movers successfully accomplished this task and safely moved your safe.
Should you require our moving services again - just give us a call and we will glad to help you our again!

Best regards,

Linda Phillips in Old Toronto
Linda Phillips in Old Toronto

Reasonably priced complete service

We moved from a 3 bed house to a smaller residence. Alex and Greg were brilliant, caring and extremely helpful. I decided on miracle movers as they had fewer negative reviews than other companies. The price was reasonable, but not the cheapest, but hey you get what you pay for nowadays! It ended up being a bargain as there were no adverse issues with the job. They provided us wonderful Eco boxes a week prior and gave us a week to unpack them after the move. Smooth booking, easy email correspondence and straightforward confirmation. Both me and my husband Bob could not have been more pleased with the service. Thank you very much Miracle Movers, you carried out a wonderful job for us.

Hi Linda,
We value every feedback no matter its nature, as every feedback motivates us to become better! And we appreciate you taking time and share your experience with us, this always makes us happy to hear client's story of successful, smooth move. We wish you and Bob all the best in your home!

Best regards,

Arthur in Scarborough
Arthur in Scarborough

Excellent furniture service

Four men arrived at my sons 2nd floor apartment in Scarborough at the scheduled time and got right to work. they had all the necessary tools needed to take the furniture apart. He has a a large two piece sectional couch that need to be carried down two flight of stairs and they also located it at the other end up another flight. they carried out the work in a great time and with minimal fuss! this helped us a lot with the neighbors!! They just knew exactly what they were doing and done it very well.

Dear Arthur, this is extremely satisfying to have you pleased with our performance. Feel free to contact us anytime, should you plan another relocation - you may always count on us!

Warmly,

Jessica Reed in Old Toronto
Jessica Reed in Old Toronto

Excellent job

I`ve hired movers before to relocate my piano, but it`s always ended up with problems. damaging something or needing me to assist! These two movers who picked up were
pros and had all the necessary equipment requirements. Leaving me just to make the coffee. This will now be the company that I use for any relocation`s.

Jessica, indeed piano requires extra careful handling and we are glad to hear our movers managed to safely relocate it for you. Thank you for your appreciation and we will be more than happy to assist you again in the future!

Warm regards,

a.rodin
a.rodin

Mississauga move

Thank you very much for grate service provided by Miracle Movers last time. For sure we’ll recommend to use this company to all our friends.

Dear A.Rodin,
We are very happy to hear such words! We will always strive to get even better, so that every future move with us will be an even greater experience for you.
Thank you for trusting us!

Warm regards,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you out.

In addition to providing basic transportation services, we can visit your home or office before the big day to plan the most efficient move possible, create a floor plan of your new destination so that you know precisely where your items will go, and even help pack - or provide boxes, padding and plastic wrap if you'd rather do so yourself. With satellite offices across Canada and partners around the world, we can then accommodate moves of any distance to any destination, including the USA.

At Miracle Movers Toronto, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service: more than 80% of our customers are from referrals! Call us for free advice and quotations today!