Miracle Movers

Reviews for Miracle Movers

Tracy Bennings, Guelph in Old Toronto
Tracy Bennings, Guelph in Old Toronto

move downtown Toronto

Just wanted to say that the whole experience with Miracle Movers was a positive one. From booking and confirmations with Gary to the two men that did the move on the hottest day ever!
Gary was a delight, very thorough and professional but fun at the same time - don't get that a lot anymore. Then on moving day...the men arrived on time, took good care of our belongings, and not a single complaint about the heat or the stairs!
I would recommend this company and their services in a heartbeat.

Hello Tracy,

We appreciate you taking time and send us such a wonderful feedback.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your relocation lately and we look forward to accommodating your further moving needs!

Rajeev in Toronto
Rajeev in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Moving from Markham to Ajax

I am satisfied with the people who came for loading and moving but really disappointed with the company people.

When I booked the moving with the company, the deal was 3 movers and moving truck, 130 PER HOUR x MINIMUM 3 HOURS FOR LABOR. 2 days before the move, company person called to inform that there will be an additional $30 since there is a staircase in my house.

On the move day, only 2 people turned up and they charged 130 per hour. When I told them about the agreement ( I had a print out of the email from the company giving all the details) they said, they dont know about that. Anyway, those 2 guys did a really good job with the loading and unloading.

At the end of the move, they told me an amount but I was not given a bill. I contacted Alex on these issues, but there was no response from him.

Update
The Company contacted me to resolve the issues I mentioned in my review. They accepted their mistakes of overcharging. They refunded the extra amount. I am still waiting for the final bill.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Rajeev,

We are investigating this case and will revert back to you with a resolution via email.

Mark G in Etobicoke
Mark G in Etobicoke

Efficient moving service from Mississauga to Toronto

Hi Daniel,
Thanks so much for all your help with my move. You have great moving techniques and organizational skills which made the move so efficient. I really appreciate all the hard work you and Oleg put in today. Have a good evening and be sure to rest up. You deserve it!
Thank you!!

Dear Mark,
We are very happy to hear such words! We will always strive to get even better, so that every future move with us will be an even greater
experience for you.
Thank you for trusting us!
Warm regards,

Maura Isles in Toronto
Maura Isles in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

professional and careful

I want to express how impressive was the move with Miracle Movers. I was worried about my old china cabinet and antique dresser to be safely moved, and these two movers made it so professional and careful like it were their own belongings!!! I am endlessly grateful to these guys and with no doubts will be using your company in the future. Great job!

We are glad we could impress you, Maura! There is nothing more precious than the satisfaction of our customers.
You and your referrals can count on our exceptional service at all the times! Thank you for your choice!

Dominic in Toronto
Dominic in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

2br Richmond to Surrey

Starting from my first call to miracle movers when a lovely agent provided me with full info on rates, moving tips, went among and beyond all my inquiries and arranged a perfect crew for my relocation. Extremely polite movers handled my belongings and antique bookcase highly professionally with absolute patience to my indications. Would be looking to booking you again for my next move

Thank you so much, Dominic!
It's been a great pleasure assisting you, and it makes us extremely happy to hear we have fulfilled all your expectations :)
We wish you all the best in your new home!
Kind regards,
Miracle Movers Care Team

Excellent people, reliable and well organized. Very punctual. Thanks Mike and his team

Incredible guys with lots to move. Well organized and extremely punctual.
They cover all furniture and were very delicate doing their job. Never gave up after 8 hours of hard work
Thanks Mike and his team

Thank you for your kind feedback, we will voice it to Mike and his team!
We always strive to get even better, so that every future move with us will be an even greater
experience for you.
Thank you for trusting us!

Warm regards,

Meghan Rowe in Windsor
Meghan Rowe in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Professional GTA movers

My movers were a Godsend last week. They were attentive, conscientious and quick. They did in two hours what would have taken my husband and I couple of days to do! We moved from 2br house to a nice 3br apartment. We will definitely re-hire Miracle Movers! Thanks again!

Thank you so much, Meghan, for your assessment. We are glad that the team could impress you with their quickness and more important attentiveness at all times. We will be pleased to re-assist you and will ensure to keep up the standards set. Because we care!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving out/in in one day

My three movers were truly professional, friendly, knowledgeable, practical, incredibly strong and fit and unbelievably fast. And fun, too! And their estimate of how long the move would take was remarkably accurate. They made my move much easier and definitely less stressful. My sincere thanks and will definitely recommend! :-)

Recommendations are our best reward and we thank you for spreading the word. Should you need any assistance we will be glad to jump in. Thank you once again for using our services.

Sincerely,

Renu Gupta in Barrie
Renu Gupta in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Professional movers

I am so happy with your movers! This is the second time I have been with Miracle Movers! I have recommended your company many times, and will continue. It is a hard thing moving! (As you must know). My move went very well and I was very impressed by the 2 guys that came to do my move ...they were excellent! They came prepared for the move with all the necessary tools for disassembly and reassembly of the furniture. They fully wrapped the furniture with moving blankets. I would have to say its the best move that I have ever had! Thank you

Thank you, Renu, from the heart! Having you as a regular customer is motivating us keeping up the excellent service on daily basis. Thank you once again for sharing it.

Randi Leclair in Mississauga
Randi Leclair in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Ottawa to Mississauga

I wanted to thank you Ron and Miracle Movers for all your help for making our move from Ottawa to Mississauga smoothly and hassle free. Everything went well as per the plan. Moving guys did a great job!!! Everything was professional. Thanks for an excellent service

Dear Randi,

Everything was smooth and hassle free only because of the wonderful cooperation between us. Thank you for trusting us and we are waiting to see you again with the same professional and excellent service to provide.

Respectfully,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you ...