This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Miracle Movers

Randi Leclair in Mississauga
Randi Leclair in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Ottawa to Mississauga

I wanted to thank you Ron and Miracle Movers for all your help for making our move from Ottawa to Mississauga smoothly and hassle free. Everything went well as per the plan. Moving guys did a great job!!! Everything was professional. Thanks for an excellent service

Irina in San Francisco
Irina in San Francisco

Moving office furniture

Our office furniture was moved today with Miracle Movers company. Daniel and his crew were very good. They came on time, delivered and assembled everything, even when we changed our direction a few times. Everything, starting with a conversation with a call center, was done very professional and efficient. We definitely would recommend Miracle Movers as your moving company.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Don't hesitate to use Miracle Movers

I found Miracle Movers via a google search. I am a bit skeptical with regard to the moving Industry and as such, I was a bit trepidatious. However, Miracle Movers easily exceeded my expectations. From the initial call to Gary to book the move to the crew on move day, everyone was professional and courteous and very efficient. The services provided were exactly as indicated in the contract

I will be using Miracle Movers for all my moving needs in the future

Sarah S in Old Toronto
Sarah S in Old Toronto

stress free move

I am beyond impressed with Miracle Movers. Alisha was amazing very prompt and helpful and Daniel and his Crew were amazing! Fast efficient and a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending this company to all my friends and family!

Jtep  in Old Toronto
Jtep in Old Toronto

Residential move

Fantastic experience With miracle Movers - they were professional, efficient, friendly and careful with all of our items. We would definitely recommend them! They moved a five bedroom large home smoothly and made it totally stress-free for us. A+++

Jancs in Old Toronto
Jancs in Old Toronto

Moved!

This is the third time that we have used Miracle Movers. Once 3 years ago when we moved and then last yeAr when our son and his family moved and again yesterday! I highly recommend these movers. Each and every time they have been very professional, on time, polite, helpful, and above all respectful.
Even the office was on the ball. They called ahead the day before to ensure that all was still good and asked if we needed anything else. That is Customer Service!

Thanks,
Carol and John

Having you as our customer is a pleasure every time. We'll do our best to keep up the great customer service and to ensure that every time you'll have a professional and respectful team. Thank you a lot, Carol and John for everything! Looking forward assisting you again.

Best Regards,

Linda in Belleville
Linda in Belleville
2 reviews Belleville, ON

Toronto to Belleville - excellent move!

As usual the move today was terrific! Alex and his assistant were professional, polite, extremely helpful and once again (Alex helped me move last year) represented Miracle Movers in the highest possible manner.
Miracle Movers has moved me/my family 8 times over the past 10 years
I will continue to refer clients to you

Linda, thank you a lot for repeatedly using our company and for the trust in our moving services. Your recommendations are highly appreciated and we cannot wait to assist you once again, with the same professional, polite and helpful team. We'll ensure to let the guys know on your warm words and that Alex will be one of the team members next time you'll have a relocation.

Neil in Vaughan
Neil in Vaughan

Number One for moving!

I had reservations about Moving, but after a short period into my move, I realized I had made the right choice. The two men were efficient and careful with my beloved belongings. What a great company Miracle Movers!!!! I have made many moves in my lifetime and I rank Miracle Movers the Number One for moving. ))))))

Neil, we are extremely happy we could exceed your expectations and change your perception about moving services! Thank you for your warm words and should you need any assistance we will be pleased to be as efficient and careful as previous!

Andy in Mississauga
Andy in Mississauga

Excellent !!!

We hired them last weekend to move our stuff from Mississauga to London and their job was excellent ! I am very picky and gave a lot of instructions to the call center employee, her name was Anna. She took note of all my requests and they were followed and respected to the last detail, she was very patient and answered all my questions. I had recently delivered a baby and was very worry about the whole process but the movers Daniel, Max and Alex were more than professional, they were very fast and did not waist any minute.
I highly recommend Miracle movers for a hassle free move.

Thank you from the heart! We know how stressful relocation can be and how important is to pay attention to details. It was a pleasure assisting you with your relocation and we hope you'll enjoy the new place at its best.
We'll make sure your kind words will reach the team assisting you and I'm positive they had as well an excellent customer experience with you!
Thank you for your recommendations and feel free to contact us for any further inquiries!

Anna

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Excellent Condo Move

recently moved from one condo to another with Miracle Movers.  From the immediate response on request for a quote and preparations with Alisha, to the excellent work done by Philip and Hanny on the day of the move, to Alex’ touch point right after the move it was an excellent stress reducing experience.  I am referring Miracle Move to one of my friends on their upcoming move.  Keep up the great work!

We thank you a bunch, Peter! Rest assured that both you and your referrals will receive excellent service and stress-free moving experience!

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you ...