Miracle Movers

Reviews for Miracle Movers

Stefen in Old Toronto
Stefen in Old Toronto

High praise

Nothing but praise to give on my two location delivery within North York. Treated my high value items so well including TV, computers and fitness equipment. Three men were very patient and organized. Packed the truck really efficiently. Transferred everything undamaged. Very satisfied indeed !! Will refer.

Natasha in Scarborough
Natasha in Scarborough

Expert at task

Murat and Ilya were brilliant. Communicable and extremely careful. Worked really hard at both locations and showed a lot of team work ethic. Real valuable asset to your company - big respect to them. Your office staff were great, a real dream to work with all your staff - treat them well! Being a career woman, it was imperative that most of my communication would be via email and you fulfilled my requirements. After receiving this kind of total service, I will have no option, but to most definitely use your service again.

Natasha, Jastin, we will make sure your wonderful feedback will reach the team that assisted you! We are here to simplify things, by providing reliable, friendly and easy to deal with guys on every step of the move. Thank you for your review and for trusting our services.

Best,

Sam Ramos in Old Toronto
Sam Ramos in Old Toronto

Professional approach

Please find my evaluation of my move from Richmondhill to Oshawa as follows: 10/10 - Why? We have never experienced such a smooth and organized move before(And I have moved several times). During the proposal stage, the sales rep was really informative and gave me some handy tips for relocation day. They conducted a short walk through and then straight down to work. They did all the disassembly and reassembly of numerous furniture pieces perfectly. All I did was it around!! The truck arrived at my new residence very shortly after I did. Before very long, everything was unloaded and it was time to start settling down in my new home. Thank you very much for your totally professional approach on my assignment.

Thank you so much, dear Sam!
It's been a great pleasure assisting you, and it makes us extremely happy to hear we have fulfilled all your expectations! Please rest assured that we'll keep up the professional and quality services.

We wish you all the best in your new home!
Kind regards,

Pat Camara in Old Toronto
Pat Camara in Old Toronto

Orderly fashion

I was delighted with my move. I relocated in to an apartment where the truck had to park on the street with the doors open, while the movers took my stuff up. So I kept look out to make sure my belongings were safe. I asked the guys to place my stuff in two rooms and when I came in to see, everything was arranged in such an orderly fashion. Leaving me complete access to everything. They really think on their feet and care about the individual customers specific requirements.

Thank you so much, Pat, for your assessment. We are glad that the team could impress you with their quickness and more important attentiveness at all times.
We will be pleased to re-assist you and will ensure to keep up the standards set. Because we care!

Juls in Old Toronto
Juls in Old Toronto

Customs problems overcome

Thanks Miracle movers for rescuing me. imagine my horror as I had lost the paperwork for my incoming container. Ron and Gary were so accommodating and understanding in rescheduling me. This was after I had come to an agreement with customs. Phew! The guys were great who were involved in the moving. Worked really fast.

That was a hectic day for you. And we are glad that you called us and we managed to prove that we are Miracle Movers, professional moving and customer support teams are always ready to jump in and do their best to ensure customer's needs are covered in a best way. Thank you for your trust, Juls. We hope to see you again in the future!

Nick in Old Toronto
Nick in Old Toronto

Movers commended

I am writing to let you know of the exceptional moving services we received from Miracle on Feb 17th. We moved from downtown to Stouffville. Our movers were Igor and Phillip. We could not have asked for a better pair of movers. Real experts in the game. Pick up and delivery in a timely fashion, furniture arriving in great shape and even earlier than we had in fact expected. We have obviously told others about this experience with your company. Thanks Igor and Phillip for de-stressing our situation. Big commendation from me.

Thanks a bunch for recommending us to your friends and family! They will receive a professional, friendly and polite service as well. Igor and Philip is one of our most experienced crews and we happy to hear you are satisfied with the job they've done for you.

Best Regards,

Silvia Moran
Silvia Moran
1 review Richmond, BC

Easy and pleasant

We could not be happier. moving under any circumstances is never without its upheaval and anxiety involved. However miracle movers made this an easy and pleasant experience. We would have used the movers to unpack also, if the new home had been in a state of readiness. the office was patient and thoughtful with our every request. Just magnificent service.

Dear Silvia, it is a pleasure to work with such wonderful customers as yourself. We appreciate your feedback, thank you for mentioning the office and movers effort. Let us know should you require movers again :)

Best wishes

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Expectations surpassed

I just wanted to say a 'BIG THANKYOU' and let you know what a wonderful job you all did. The estimate was very concise and the instructions were very clear. The crew was excellent and patient with me - fully explaining everything they were doing and ensuring safe delivery of all my items. The quality of our move was better than expected. They negotiated all the access aspects with great skill and care. Especially by locating my beloved arcade machine down the long and narrow stairwell into my basement. They really surpassed the movers we used last time to relocate. I have no reservations in recommending you all to my family, colleagues and friends.

What a wonderful feedback and review Kevin. We are so glad to know that our team managed to do a better than other movers and that eventually everything made up safely to your new place! Thank you for your appreciation. Rest assured your referrals will receive same professional service as you did!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Realtor joy

I have worked in realty in Toronto for the last eight years and our office has started using Miracle Movers. after hearing the positive buzz about them, i myself contracted them on a local move. The crew was fantastic and incredibly efficient. their communication and attention to detail was spot on. Nothing damaged or lost and price was within our budget - Beat that !!

Oh David, we wish we met earlier :) We will more than happy to accommodate all your or your clients moving needs. All of our teams have a lot of experience working with real estate companies, staging companies as well as other businesses do trust their moving projects to us. Thank you for opportunity to relocate you lately, much appreciated!

Lorraine in Sarnia
Lorraine in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Miracle Movers made Miracles!

1. They worked great as a team: one seemed to take a lead/director role and the others worked with the direction extremely well.

2. Skill: I could seem them using great strategy when moving and loading the truck. For example, putting hands under furniture so not to injure their hands in a door frame.

3. Politeness: They were polite and good natured and very respectful.

4. Hard working: all of them worked their tail feathers off and removed and replaced furniture according to instructions.

5. "Living the Name": they certainly made some "Miracles" in moving certain pieces of furniture without damage, and moving them from small places!

Thank you for the utterly amazing review of our moving services! And we thank you for putting your trust in our services and for appreciating the hard work the team did. We are extremely glad for being able to provide a smooth and hassle free move We couldn't have asked for a better review! Thank you for using our services!

Warm wishes,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you out.

In addition to providing basic transportation services, we can visit your home or office before the big day to plan the most efficient move possible, create a floor plan of your new destination so that you know precisely where your items will go, and even help pack - or provide boxes, padding and plastic wrap if you'd rather do so yourself. With satellite offices across Canada and partners around the world, we can then accommodate moves of any distancccommodate moves of any distance to any destination, including the USA.

At Miracle Movers Toronto, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service: more than 80% of our customers are from referrals! Call us for free advice and quotations today!