Spick And Span Cleaning

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Spick And Span Cleaning

Reviews for Spick And Span Cleaning

New Home Cleaning

Very pleasant and professional service. Yvonne cleaned out new home right before we moved in. She was very friendly and took great care. She arrived on time made sure everything was perfect.

Dino Danforth
Dino Danforth

House Cleaning

Yvonne has been cleaning for us for over six years now and during that time has become like family to us. She has watched our family grow and has helped keep our house "Spick and Span" along the way. Not only does she do a great job, but she also loves her work and has a great attitude. We highly recommend Yvonne!

Sandra
Sandra
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Cleaned house

Yvonne is a professional cleaner, my house and rec room down stairs never looked so clean. I picked her because she mentioned she works in homes who have dogs. My dogs liked her too. The bathrooms were sparkling when she was done. She made recommendations for supplies that I purchased for her use and I use them also. Better to clean a house with the supplies a pro recommends.

overspenders15
overspenders15

Residential Cleaning

Yvonne's enjoys what she does and its reflected in the quality of cleaning. We started with Yvonne cleaning my recently widowed Dad's house. He was happy, so we asked Yvonne to clean our home. Trustworthy and non-judgemental - we appreciate her and the work she does.

Cheryl Erland from Old Toronto
Cheryl Erland from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Spring cleaning

It can be daunting to find someone reputable to clean your home if you have no referrals and are just looking at company names. I decided to trust the reviews I read here and hired Yvonne at Spick and Span. Smartest thing I ever did. Her prices are reasonable, she makes you feel completely unashamed if you've let things get into a bit of a state. No judgement - just a warm, hard working person who left my place sparkling. I'm moving so I hired Yvonne to do a thorough cleaning. I'll be hiring her as a regular cleaner at my new home. Worth every penny!

Ron from Richmond Hill
Ron from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning

Yvonne is a phenomenal person, who always gives a solid effort to ensures that the job is done right the first time! I called Yvonne once I read the reviews from this site. She was busy, however, she made time to fit us in. Once Yvonne had finished cleaning our home, it definitely looked Spick and Span! She did a superb job. She is the best cleaner we ever had and most importantly, she respected us and our home. I will highly recommend her to family and friends!

Karly from Mississauga
Karly from Mississauga

House Cleaning

Not only is Yvonne one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, with a great sense of humor, she is great at what she does! I hired Yvonne to clean a house that I was preparing to put up for sale. When I initially called Yvonne I warned her that the house was in very bad condition and very dirty. She said she would happily tackle the job! When we arrived at the house, I expected Yvonne to run from the house after seeing the job in front of her. Instead she turned to me and said with a smile "I'm going to need more bleach." :)
She did a great job in getting the place in much better condition. She had a great sense of humor about it all and I really enjoyed meeting her. I will definitely keep Yvonne in mind for my next listing that needs a good clean. Thanks Yvonne!

Marsha  in Toronto
Marsha in Toronto

Cleaning

Between career and life, a teen and three cats, my house was suffering from benign neglect (OK, it was complete disorder and dirty to boot). We needed someone to come in and take charge. Yvonne doesn't judge; she smiles, sees what needs to be done, and does it with a smile and a song.
Seriously, she has been an angel of order and cleanliness, cheerfully bringing our house to order. Her first visit we made a plan for a complete reorg and deep clean and she is progressing beautifully. I can't recommend her highly enough.

NoahDowntown from Toronto
NoahDowntown from Toronto

House Cleaning

My House was filthy. Very very dusty and needed a lot of love. Yvonne not only clean every nook and cranny, but she did it with love and a smile. She is diligent and punctual. She is respectful and enjoyable to be around. Highly recommended.

More about Spick And Span Cleaning

Spick and Span is a cleaning service that prides itself on customer service. We are prompt, courteous and leave your home "spick and span".