WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

1212 the queensway ave toronto ON m8z1r8
info@waterworkscanada.com
Owner/Manager
Michael Yuffa [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Americo in

Water works responded lmmediately. The service man was Michael.
He worked diligently, was very knowledgeable and neat.
Most importantly he resolved a blockage problem that had been a headache for some time and gave me thourough advice on how to proceed to the next step. The price was fair and I definitely will use them again when needed. Good people.

Job Price

Hi Americo, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and resolve the problem. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The WaterWorks Team.

RM in York Mills in

I called around and I felt they would treat me right. Natasha booked us in and Mike showed up a 8am sharp.He cleaned out all the roots from my drain.We also did a Rootx root treatment of which I researched and saw good things about it.He mentioned that he used it at his own home in 2004 and never had a back up since.I'm very pleased with service provided.He didn't try to sell me new sewer lines as I've read online that many others try do .I will ONLY use them and recommend them to my family and friends.

Job Price

Hi RM, thank you for the great review and your recommendation. Glad to hear you were very pleased with the service provided. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Vijay in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We had a blockage to from our drain in the basement to the main sewar line. Aaron P was sent out to take a look. Aaron was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. At no point did he give me a "never seen that before" feeling LOL. Aaron was able to clear the blockage and cleaned up after. He also discussed a few other issues I was having and gave me insight for potential causes. One of the better customer service experiences I've had in recent memory.

Job Price

Hi Vijay, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and clear the blockage for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

I had the pleasure of working with the Water Works over the weekend. From the moment on the first phone call to meeting with Aaron for the assessment and completing the work, they provided exception service both on the phone and in person. As a person in the referral sales business I was very pleased with how they helped me. Aaron P was especially great and explained everything to me.

Steve H

Job Price

Hi Steve, thank you for the great review. We are glad to help in any way we can and glad we were able to get the work done. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

conor.j.fitzpatrick1 in North York

We had a kitchen plumbing clog and leak issue that required immediate attention. Aaron P. attended at our home on a Saturday and was professional and well spoken about the problem. He explained the issue clearly and dealt with it in a speedy and effective way. We were very satisfied with the repair. I plan on using Water Works again in the future.

Job Price

Hi Conor, thank you for the great review. Glad to hear you were very satisfied with the repair and you will be using us in the future. You can definitely count on us, we are a phone call away should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

G Crossman Toronto Ontario  in Toronto

My experience with WaterWorks has been excellent. I found everyone that represents the company to be very professional and concerned about providing me with the best possible service that they can. I would receive a call every day to inform me when the workers would arrive and shortly after they left my home to ensure that I was happy with the progress of the project. The team that did my waterproofing were very helpful in explaining to me and showing me the condition of my home and how the improvement will protect my foundation. The plumber who replaced the drain was very professional and helpful ensuring I completely understood the options available to me. I am 100% happy with the work completed and would highly recommend them to anyone who requires the services that they provide. I am a satisfied customer.

Job Price

Hi G. Crossman, thank you for the awesome review. Glad to hear your experience with us has been excellent and you are a satisfied customer. We try our very best to give the best service we can to all our customer. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from us all at The Waterworks Plumbing and Drains.

Jimmy Sandals in Toronto

Called Waterworks about a kitchen sink hookup...sink and faucet already installed. Had to pay $40 for guy just to come, which I don't mind, but then tells me it will cost $1100 and take 2 hours! I was shocked, I had 2 other plumbers tell me over the phone it would be between $200-400. I told Waterworks guy he would not be needed. Called another plumber who came by 30 mins later, told me it would be $250 and take 30-40 mins. Guy is here now and almost done, 25 mins total....
Not sure where this company gets their pricing structure but they are completely ridiculous with what they charge, can't believe anyone would use them

Job Price

By using an alias we don't know who you are. However we will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are one of our client. For a bit of background, I am the principle of Waterworks plumbing and home services. I am a master license plumber, fully insured and register with all of the government agencies. With over 40 years experience there will always be another service provider who can undercut anyone's price. We pride our self on working with our clients with honesty and integrity. A review such as yours is nothing short of slander and bullying, never the less as I always do, I welcome any client to contact me personally to discuss and clarify any questions they may have. Thank you Michael Yuffa and Natasha (Office Manager).

Stephen Armstrong from Toronto

I called Waterworks at 8:00 am. Problem was solved by mid-afternoon by Aaron P, a very professional, courteous and knowledgeable plumbing specialist. I have used Waterworks in the past and will do so again in the future.

Job Price

Hi Stephen,thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

James in Riverview

Had a backup on our mainline and with the use of their camera they discovered there was a lot of stones in our pipes.

The overall experience was pleasant as Aaron P is very professional and friendly and knows what he's talking about.

I've dealt with a lot of other plumbers and yes they may know what they are also talking about, but they don't touch Aaron's level of customer service - it's not always the "what" but the "how" is just as important when it comes to customer relations.

Would deal with and recommend them again to anyone that has plumbing issues.

Job Price

Hi James, thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working for you and looking forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

jorge in Toronto

We've been working with is company for over 8 years now. Mike is a real nice guy to know!Hes is our plumbing Insider! Whenever I call in Natashia is alway pleasant and sends out Mike or Larry. Their advice recently saved me a ton of money.With so many other choices around who always are so pushy to sell sell sell.Water Works is refreshing!

Job Price

Hi Jorge, thank you for the great review and your continued loyalty. Its always a pleasure working with you. You can definitely count us in for any future work. Thank you from All of us at The Waterworks Plumbing and Drains.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
sewer problems
laundry room sinks & drains
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.