WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Drain Services
1212 the queensway ave toronto ON m8z1r8
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

9.7 10 (1900 reviews)

Janet from Mississauga
Janet from Mississauga

Jetted tub problem

When my old jetted tub would not start, I looked on HomeStars to find a plumber. The first review under Waterworks was about an old jetted tub and I was pretty sure I had found the right plumber so I booked an appointment. Aaron arrived on time and proceeded to inspect and diagnose the problem. It was either a faulty switch (would require access through a wall) or a burnt out motor. I never use the jets except to run them every 2 months to keep them cleaned so I was happy when Aaron informed me that another option was to leave it as is without fear of mould growing. If I ever sell this condo unit, the new owners can fix the jets if they wish.

Hi Janet, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

Private User in Oakville
Private User in Oakville

Backyard faucet leak

Absolutely stellar service all around from Aaron!!! Fixed a backyard faucet that was leaking into our basement. Efficient, super polite, great at communicating the problem and the solution. Extremely clear communication of all issues. Would recommend Aaron to everyone. Simply outstanding service!!!!!!

Hi Private User, thank you for the great review and recommendation. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

arshad hussain in Mississauga
arshad hussain in Mississauga

Spa Tub Repairs

Getting old Jetted spa tubs repaired is a big problem as not a lot of plumbing contractors have the expertise. I called WaterWorks Canada after seeing their high rating on Home Stars. Michael Yuffa from Home Stars fully deserves this high rating as he correctly diagnosed the problem and ordered the required parts. Once the parts arrived, Michael came back and fixed the system. The space under the tub was very tight but with his expertise, Michael was able to replace the faulty parts, without having to damage the walls or the tiles. I was really impressed.

Hi Arshad, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to get the spa tub repair for you. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Happy Customer in Etobicoke
Happy Customer in Etobicoke

Great service

This is the second time we used waterworks. Great communication, follow up and quick service: The work is sound and the people are very pleasant. Nothing but good things to say.

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for the great review and your continued loyalty. Its always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

dustin.pollack in Toronto
dustin.pollack in Toronto

Fixed broken dishwasher

When our dishwasher stopped working, Michael from WaterWorks came by, educated myself and my fiancé on what actually was a water drainage and piping issue, and fixed our problem in less than 45 minutes. Big thanks to Michael for all his help!

Hi Dustin, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to fix your plumbing problem. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Wendyanne in Etobicoke
Wendyanne in Etobicoke

Outdoor Garden Pipes

After contacting a couple of companies (one that ended up being a no show), it was a pleasure to deal with folks that seem to be very professional. I’d like to thank Michael for coming up with an innovative solution to my outdoor water issues. I hope I don’t have any additional water issues, but if I do, I’ll put WaterWorks on the top of my list. Once again, thanks.

Hi Wendyanne, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Amanda
Amanda
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Minor repair of exterior pipe

I recently contacted WaterWorks after locating the company through positive reviews on HomeStars. Natasha responded to my inquiry promptly, professional and was very friendly. We were able to arrange an appointment quickly. Prior to the appointment time, Natasha contacted me again to confirm the time and to send a photo of the plumber who would be arriving for the service. Michael arrived on time, even though he was traveling some distance, in rush hour traffic. The repair was completed quickly and Michael was also very professional and pleasant and to chat with. In addition he provided some information not related to the job that was being completed that was very helpful. Afterwards, Natasha followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with the work. I had a great experience with WaterWorks and would recommend them.

Hi Amanda, thank you for the great review and recommendation. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Brilliant Tushy Installation

We had made a mess of our toilet and portable bidet (Tushy) by trying to install it ourselves. Michael and Waterworks to the rescue. There was a lot of work to do to order and shop for parts, plus undoing the damage we had already done. Michael worked with us for several days, incrementally to ensure all pieces came together. He's an innovator and can splice and hack beautifully. If you are installing a portable bidet (Tushy or Toto) don't try it yourself. Call Michael. Thank you Natasha and Michael for not giving up on us and ensuring a beautiful repair!

Jane and Chris

Hi Jane, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and get your toilet and bidet working. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

Toilet and bathtub repairs

Last Thursday Waterworks Plumbing gave us excellent service! Natasha at the office was amazing. He was curteous, unflappable and well organized. We had no concern that Michael would not arrive fully informed and prepared to fix our plumbing problems.
Initially Michael came out to fix our toilet. He worked with us to try to provide the most cost effective and reliable fix which turned out to be a new toilet. It was installed right away. As well, we had a dripping shower faucet which required a new cartridge. This repair was also done on the spot.
When Michael left us , we felt extremely well treated and happy with the professional service provided. We highly recommend Waterworks.
Thanks Micheal and Natasha

William and Sandra

Hi William and Sandra, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to get the repairs done for you. We look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

Soraya in Toronto
Soraya in Toronto

Clogged kitchen sink

I couldn’t be more happy with the service I received from waterworks! I called in on Sunday just after 9:00am and Aaron, the plumber arrived by 10:30am. Aaron was so polite and courteous. I showed him the problem and he was confident he could fix it with a powered snake. Within 10mins my kitchen clog was history! He advised me that I had multiple clogs of grease and food build up. Aaron was so thorough to ensure everything was in good working order, he even told me what I could do to prevent any future clogs. Thank you Aaron and Waterworks!

Hi Soraya, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to get your drain unclogged for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs
flood damage
flood prevention

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.