DrainCom

1307 Kamato Rd ON L5H2J1
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Markham  >  DrainCom

Reviews for DrainCom

Troy from Troyville

I found them to have good communication with a professional approach. Their work was quick, efficient and I believe carried out in accordance with required standards. Thank you Draincom. Recommended

Vinh in Toronto

I spoke to santina on the phone who was really nice and accomodating. Will, the plumber, came out to my house and gave me an explanation on what needed to be done. It was done in a timely, professional, and clean manner. I have already asked them to do some other work in other parts in my house. Will recommend them to anyone.

Rod MacDonald in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Prompt service, informative options, and technicians who know their trade, are the hallmarks of a company that is deserving of your business. Will, came through for us when we had an emergency, and solved the issue, after giving us several options to choose from....I now know whom to call in the future, and, who to ask for by name! Thanks Will, and Thanks DrainCom!

R. MacDonald
Burlington

Audrey in San Francisco

Santina was pleasant girl that took my call. Valentyn was the technician who came and he was very prompt (actually called and arranged to come early). He assessed the situation and gave me two options. He warned me about a problem and we decided to upgrade the work he would do. Within two-hours of arrival he had finished fixing the leak by replacing part of old copper pipe and cleaning after himself. I highly recommend Valentyn and DrainCom.

Mark in Old Toronto

Vlad and his team were awesome. They guys were easy to talk to and were very friendly. There was a small snag in the midst of the project (not their fault) which they engaged me for and helped me resolve. They were here on time and finished when they said they would. I wish other companies would follow their philosophy surrounding customer service.
Thanks Vlad for helping us through this project.

Deanna McKenzie in Toronto

Draincom was called to address a sewage back up problem in the interior basement laundry room. Vlad inspected with a camera snake and recommended a Back Water Valve. The office arranged for a building permit, and scheduled the City Inspector. The work was successfully completed over a day. Vlad was very customer focused and kept me informed throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Draincom & Vlad for any storm or sewage back up issues.
Deanna of Toronto

Ricky in Mississauga

I contacted DrainCom after an issue with our toilet leaking and sink having weak pressure. The dispatcher Santina was very nice, helpful and able to send someone over later that day. Our serviceman, Will, identified the issue very quickly, saying it was a problem with the flange beneath the toilet. He was able to replace the flange and we have not had a problem since. With our sink, the issue was that the aerator was old and simply needed to be replaced. Will was able to do both easily. We would recommend Will and DrainCom to anybody who had issues with their plumbing.

I had a great experience with DrainCom. I call the night before, got an immediate answer, quote over the phone (cheaper than other quotes I had received that an appointment was needed for) and an appointment for the next day.

Valentyn was my pluming and drain specialist and he was amazing! He was early, very polite, and knowledgeable. He came in and resolved my issue within 30 minutes. He even took the time to show me how to snake a tub, and what to buy if I were to get my own snake for future incidents. In addition, he taught me about the overflow and when/why people would go in this entry point vs. the drain.

Being new to Halton area and not having contacts or recommendations, I would say this company is amazing and had friendly service. I would highly recommend them in the future and they will be my first contact for future plumbing needs :)

Great job Valentyn! Really appreciate your help! You deserve a raise!

Gillian M in Hespeler
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

New fridge needed water plumbed over to it, a dishwasher plumbed in where none existed before, and a new water filtration system was all beyond the DIY capability of my husband. Called DrainCom. A lovely Santina sent over William to help us out. Quick and easy. They were both wonderful to deal with. Walked us through everything that needed to happen. I even learned a thing or two. Great experience. Will be calling them again.

More about DrainCom

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.