DrainCom

Waterproofing
1307 Kamato Rd ON L5H2J1
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Markham  >  DrainCom
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DrainCom

Lisa in Toronto

Plumber Will Vincent did a great job of replacing old brace piping with new “Flex 15” PVC. He is exceptionally honest and friendly. As a young plumber, he is committed to providing great customer service. Just 2-3 weeks earlier, Will replaced 2 toilet and two washer shut off valves. He makes sure the work done is done carefully and fully tested it to make sure there are no leaks. He likes answering questions and providing a thorough explanation about options and materials. I was very pleased with the work done In the condo. The price below is strictly for the under sink work. The third photo is the before and after photos of the valve work.

Brian H in Toronto

Valentyn came out during our kitchen sink leak. He connected our kitchen sink with new copper pipes. Val was very friendly and efficient. He knew exactly what to do. Very knowledgeable as well as a likeable guy. Great having a good professional in my home doing job for us. I would definitely hire Valentyn from Drain Com inc Plumbing Services again. And thanks to Home Stars!

Sonia in Toronto

Alex and his crew replaced 10m of pipe in the basement. He walked me through the job at different steps and explained what they were doing. The job was completed in 1 day and they left the space clean. I would recommend them to friends and family!

Makish in Toronto

Valentine was very professional. He contacted me before coming out to my home, and talked with me about what was going on. He called me on the day of the job to let me know he was on his way. And he was on time and ready to complete the job. When I asked questions, he provided me with clear answers. He and Cory( lady that took my call) were very respectful and kind. Val cleaned up after completing the job. DrainCom is great!

Job Price

We had a really bad drain clog for about a week. After reading the reviews on Homestars we decided to Draincom a call and couldn't have made a better choice. Valentin came over and initially suspected that we may need to remove the toilet. However, since we had a recently renovated condo, he first tried every other option to clear the clog. Although those attempts didn't work, he didn't charge us. Instead he came back a second time, spent the entire afternoon carefully removing/reinstalling our toilet, snaked the drain and cleared the clog. We were lucky enough to get Valentin and couldn't have asked for a better guy. We'd definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Cathy Doctor in Toronto

I was very happy with my plumbing experience with Drain Com. I like how Valentyn tried everything in phases to see what would work best to solve the problem that was causing me issues for weeks. And I am happy with the results! Val was very professional but also friendly which I thought was very refreshing. I had confidence from the beginning that he was the person for the job. I have also recommended him and Home Stars to my friends.

baldinga in Mississauga
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

We had been having intermittent water issues in our finished basement. Vlad Samofalov came out and quickly diagnosed the ideal remedy for our specific situation. His crew worked very efficiently and the work was done properly the first time, and our basement was left virtually spotless after the job was done. Very impressed with the services DrainCom provided, and would use them again in the future.