DrainCom

Waterproofing
1307 Kamato Rd ON L5H2J1
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Markham  >  DrainCom

Reviews for DrainCom

Had a quote that was almost double from one of the most reputable Toronto plumbing companie. Will was a gem: highly skilled, meticulous, went way over and above: fixed the handle on my tub in minutes at no extra charge. He did Draincom proud. As a property manager, I have dealt with many contractors through the years and Will stands out as one of the nicest; earned my trust and future business.

Hilary in Toronto

I had delt with Draincom before, so I had called in and requsted same technician Val B. because my sewer started backing up. In timely manner as last time he came and quickly snaked it was running smoothly again. Happy! Thanks!

JH in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service! Replaced my main water valve. Valentyn was very polite and professional. Provided a quote and finished the job quickly. I will Highly recommend this company to my friends.

Winson in Toronto

Valentin from Drain Com is a professional. When he knew that he would be running a few minutes late for our scheduled appointment, he called before that time to let me know. When he arrived to address my issue and saw that the scope was well beyond what was expected - some of the plumbing in the house was from the 60's; he advised me as to what was involved before he started. I accepted the revised estimate and he spent the next couple of hours satisfactorily bringing my repairs up to spec. This company is definitely my GOTO guys now and moving forward in the future.

loren in Thornhill

Will from DrainCom came out on a Saturday to snake my kitchen drain, which was starting to back up and no amount of Drain-o was working. The job turned out to be a much bigger challenge than originally expected, but he worked hard to save me money from having to do the more expensive service. It took him 2 visits to get it done and I could tell he was working hard the whole time. He was very professional, curious, punctual and worked very cleanly (especially on such a dirty job). 2 thumbs up for your service, Will!

Sarah M in Richmond Hill

Valentyn was the plumber who arrived in the window provided to me. I needed one of the valves above heater replaced because it was leaking. He decided to replace the valve with a longer lasting one and explained the difference and how it works. He even offered to replace another one on the front too. Probably a good idea as that 1 could go at any time. Very personable and even explained how family oriented the company is. Great job and I would ABSOLUTELY hire them again.

Deborah in Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

We woke up to a wet carpet in the basement bedroom. The bedroom has and en suite but we couldn't figure out how and where the water was travelling from. Will from DrainCom came out and found the leak in the ceiling of the en suite bathroom right away. Due to the location we had to get the Reno guys in stat so that he could access the pipe. The 2 companies worked wonderfully together so that Will could access the pipe and fix it asap.
Will was incredibly calm, walked me through everything and put me at ease right away. His professional and empathectic conduct really helped me feel at ease and know he was looking after me and my best interests. I am so grateful for Will and his part in helping us get through this process.

asaad in Mississauga

Water from the main floor kitchen fills the basement kitchen sink instead of running out to join the main drain. On contacting DrainCome they sent Valentyn who diagnosed the problem and took action. "Punctuality and Perfection" are the words of my evaluation...
Asaad

Mary in Toronto

My shower started to have less hot water and acted weird, I researched company and found Draincom based on reviews. They send me a technician Valentyn B. Next day, he took a look and identified the issue that I neeed hot water cartridge replaced, he then got the part and replaced it. Great and efficient work done. Recommend.

Natalie in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Thanks to Home Stars i found this company and keep using them. Santina was very knowledgeable and nice person that sceduled my appointment. The plumbers name was Valentine and he was great. He was on time, quiet, thorough, tidy, knowleadgeable, precise and the price was one half the amount i had been quoted from another plumbing company. I highly recommend DrainCom and will use them again.

More about DrainCom

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.