This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

DrainCom

Plumbing
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  DrainCom

Reviews for DrainCom

Installed Toto Washlet

Draincom came and fixed a few things for us:

1) A plugged clay pipe
2) Installed a Toto Acquia IV toilet with washlet
3) Installed a shower set by Hansgrohe

There was a bit of an issue with a small leak after the install but they came back the same day the problem was noticed and it was fixed right away.

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Clear blockage fix leak

Valentyn is good guy and a professional, working me into his day, communicating well, and arriving as promised. On the job, he was not rushed - took all the time necessary to do the work right, and test that there were no leaks and the blockage was clear. Also gave me tips on keeping it clear in the future. Will definitely use DrainCom again for any plumbing needs in the future.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Backup Water Powered Sump Pump and Primary Sump Pump Replacement

DrainCom replaced and installed the primary sump pump and installed a backup water powered sump pump in our basement. We are very satisfied with the service.

The technician, Valentye was experienced, professional and meticulous in his work. He ensured all pipes were secured properly, and relocated an existing loose pipe to ensure the system is secure and will not cause any noise when activated. He was also very responsive to address my concerns and took the time to answer my many questions.

Definitely, I will hire them again for any future plumbing related needs.

Hery in Toronto
Hery in Toronto

Whole drain replacement.

Drain Com was exceptional in addressing my home drain job! They were able to send someone out on the same day, and get the job done quickly and efficiently. Valentyn was very friendly and professional -- the job site was cleaned up after the job was completed. He was up-front about pricing (which seemed very reasonable for the job) -- I was not charged with "hidden fees" or given other surprise price changes after the job was complete. Overall I'm very satisfied with their work -- definitely will give them a call should I need additional plumbing work in the future!

Sue
Sue

Faucet installation, pipe replacement, clog removal

I was very pleased by the service I received from Valentin. He assessed the situation and gave me a very reasonable quote. His work on these 3 jobs was completed in a timely and cleanly fashion. He was very professional, clearly competent, and very courteous. I would recommend Draincom to others and use their services again. Thank you!

Alec
Alec
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great service - Replaced hose bib valve and pipe inside the wall

HI,

I had to replaced hose bib valve and pipe inside the wall.
Valentin did a great job, it was fast and clean. He took time to explain things and gave me valuable tips for better maintenance.
Great communication from the start to finish. It was easy to book an appointment and all communications were very clear.
The price was very good too.

Thank you DarinCom!
Thank you Valentin!

Hello Alec! Thank You for your review! We are happy to provide service excellence to all our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our company's efforts.
Maria
DrainCom Inc

Knowledgeable, Fast & Honest!

I was very impressed with the service I received from DrainCom. Within 30 seconds (literally) of submitting my request on Homestars, I was given a call to book an appointment.

Vlad who showed up to my property in Uxbridge and was a superstar!!! He was incredibly knowledgable and 200% honest. Did not try to rip me off.

I was very impressed and will be using DrainCom for all future work.

Hello! Thank You so much for this amazing review, it was a real joy reading it. I will definitely pass your compliments to Vlad. We are happy that you are satisfied with our service from start to finish and we look forward to hearing from you in the future should you require any drain, waterproofing or plumbing service again. Thank you for choosing DrainCom!
Serge
DraiCom Inc

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Drain work

Another company wanted twice what I paid and was going to cut up my treasured tile floor and walls in my basement. Valentin from DrainCom came in at half the price and did all of the work in the basement. His crew showed up on time and worked like a finely tuned machine and left me wishing all contractors worked like they did. All I know is they guaranteed their work and they have been doing this for years.

Thank You Andrew for taking time and share your experience! It is nice to know that you were happy with our services and found the work done well and professional . And Its very helpful for homeowners, who is looking for reliable company, excellent service, and good prices.
DrainCom Team.

More about DrainCom

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/ or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's ...