Drain Com

Best of 2016 winner 4 timesBest of 2016winner 4 times

Reviews for Drain Com

Ian Mationg from Toronto
Ian Mationg from Toronto

Second Time Using this Company, Excellent Work Once Again!

This was actually the second time we went with this company. They did an excellent job with a previous job fixing a drainage issue at the front of our house and installing a back flow valve. This time around we needed to do some waterproofing and installation of a sump pump in the backyard of our home. It was difficult to get to as we had no rear or side access to the area. The only access was through the front basement entrance leading to the yard. There were a few contractors that were hesitant to take the job because of this issue, but DrainCom and their crew said they would make it work. And they did!

The best part about this company is their dedication to customer service and their prompt and professional communication. We live in the United States currently and because of the pandemic, we were not able to come home to be there in person to deal with the renovations.

DrainCom made it very easy for us to communicate and manage the project remotely and were very understanding of our situation. We highly recommend this company for all drainage and waterproofing work!

Rob in Mississauga
Rob in Mississauga

VERY SATISFIED - THEY STAND BEHIND THEIR WORK FOUR YEARS LATER

In 2016 Drain Com did extensive exterior foundation waterproof work and also replaced 17' of old ceramic sewer pipe under my basement floor. All work was done very professionally and as promised at the time.

Four years later we found a problem related to their work, it was a simple oversight but required costly excavation and plumbing repairs. Within 3 hours of my afterhours call Serge showed up, he owned up to the problem right away and paid for everything to be fixed to my satisfaction. I couldn't ask for better after sale support than that. I would use these guys again without a doubt. Thanks Diana and Serge for the great response.

Hello Rob!
Thank You so much for taking time and sharing your positive experience. We are so glad you were happy with our service! Thank You for being our loyal customer and thank You for choosing DrainCom!

DrainCom Team

raymondlui622 in Hamilton
raymondlui622 in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Full Plumbing Audit & Repair

Val from Drain Com is a professional. When he arrived to address my issue and saw that the scope was well beyond what was expected - he advised me as to what was involved before he started. I accepted the revised estimate and he spent pretty much most of the day satisfactorily bringing my repairs up to spec. He worked very hard and you can see that he’s very knowledgeable and does his job very well. The project was completed on time, as promised and everything was cleaned up thoroughly with no up-selling.

I’ve been using Draincom for the past few years now this company is definitely my GOTO guys for all my plumbing needs - for both residential and commercial jobs. Everything on the team seems to be very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Again there’s no other plumbing companies I would use other than Draincom.

A special thanks to Santina & Vlad as well for always being there to address all my plumbing needs!

Thank You Raymond for your review! It's rewarding to us knowing that our customers are satisifed with the work that was done.
Thank You again!

DrainCom Inc

Mary MacDonald from Toronto
Mary MacDonald from Toronto

Sump pump & inside drains installed

Service and staff excellent, knowledgeable and hard-working. Thanks to Santina, Serge, Peter & Vlad, work coordinated and done quickly without a problem. Inside drains and sump pump installed and working well. Highly recommend.

Thank you Mary very much! The staff at DrainCom Inc would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your patronage. It is our pleasure to service your home. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate that you trust us with all your Plumbing, Drain, Waterproofing needs.

Serge
Draincom
905-238-6800

GavinD1210 in Brampton
GavinD1210 in Brampton

Sump Pump install

Woke up to my sump pump dying on me and resulting in water overflow from the storm drain. Looked up some companies on Home Stars and came across Drain Com. Reviews looked solid so I called them. Sandhani was quick to help in trying to understand the situation and quickly moved to getting one of the plumbers to contact me. I was called in the next hour or so by Valentin and he was helpful in providing guidance on how to proceed. A little expensive with the cost for parts (I did not do any research on similar models but it was urgent) but I decided to go ahead with the install. Valentin was very friendly and helpful and made sure to take his time in installing the unit properly. As soon as Valentin left, I had a small issue with the unit and Valentin was quick to offer to come back and immediately looked into it (not fault of install or unit). I had a great experience here and will be utilizing this company in the future for any other plumbing related matters. Thanks!

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. It is rewarding to know that you were so happy with the service provided. And big thanks from all of us at Draincom !

juris K from East York
juris K from East York

Cleaned drains and backflow valve

Came promptly. Diagnosed issues right away with camera in the drain and fixed/flushed the clogs under the house. Suggested and quoted further measures that needed to be done. Great service and knowledge. Would use them again.

Dear Juris!
Thank You for kind words! They are much appreciated by me, my team, and I'm sure many fellow homeowners. This is one of many examples of the great value that we try to deliver to each and every homeowner.
Thank You very much.

Serge
DrainCom Inc

mac in Brampton
mac in Brampton

Weeping tiles installed in basement

Estimator came is at 7 pm in a Saturday and explained what is to be done. On Tuesday the work was done very professionally and ahead of schedule Perfect. No issues or hassle about payments

Thank you very much! The staff at DrainCom Inc would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you ! It is our pleasure to service your home. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate that you spend time and left us a feedback!
DrainCom

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Install Bathroom Sink

I have used Draincom in the past and Valentin always provides excellent service. He is a skilled professional, completes work in a timely manner and offers great advice. Very pleased with the installation of bathroom sink and faucet, it looks and functions perfectly! Customer service is also courteous and easy to talk to. Thanks Valentin and team!

Thank you for the kind words! Val will be happy to hear that you appreciated his assistance on your service call. Thank You for choosing DrainCom!

Yevgen in Toronto
Yevgen in Toronto

Victorian style tab faucet

I had a Victorian style tab faucet leaking. So I hired DrainCom to replace the faucet for new one. The new Victorian faucet I purchased was a different from the previous one. It could be a challenge to replace it because it requires more openings in the tub. However, Sergey did a great job customizing and adding one more opening in the tab. We also went to Rona to purchase additional connections and pipes to make it works. The installation was completed even I did not believe it would be possible. Such a professionalism and going above and beyond. Going forward I am recommending this company to my family and friends.

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, your satisfaction is our goal. It was a pleasure working for you and hope we can help you in the future if any other Plumbing, Waterproofing or Drain repair needed

Fei in Toronto
Fei in Toronto

Shower faucet replacement

My shower faucet was broken, so needed repair. Called DrainCom and asked for Val to set up appointment. Val did some repair work for my kitchen pipe a year ago, and his fix was truly a fix, and no more leaking water. This time Val arrived on time. He always put on shoe cover before entering house. He fully examined current shower faucet and explained the work needs to be done. He really knows all plumbing products. It wasn't a quick replacement, complicated with cutting pipes and reconnecting and sealing. Impressed by his quality work and professionalism. After repair he also cleaned debris and ensured everything was in order. Highly recommend Val for his master plumbing work. Company's supporting staff are very friendly and willing to help.

Thank You Fei! Appreciate the kind response. We look forward in helping you in future projects. Glad your problem is resolved .

Have a great day!
DrainCom Team

More about Drain Com

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.