DrainCom

Shelly in Newmarket
Shelly in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shower Drain Clog

The technician, Valentyn, arrived on time only to discover that I was delayed. He called me to confirm the appointment and when I explained my delay he was very accommodating and returned exactly as promised. The work was efficient, clean and reasonably priced.

Thank you Shelly! Don't hesitate to contact us for any of your plumbing needs.

Chris in Brampton
Chris in Brampton

Drain and waterproofing fix

Amazing group of experienced, honest people. Excellent work at a very fair price. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who has any plumbing or waterproofing issues with their home.

Thank you, Chris! We always strive to maintain the highest quality and integrity here at DrainCom!

Fei in Thornhill
Fei in Thornhill

Plumbing

Good overall experience with Drain Com
Thanks to Kate nice and knowledgeable lady that took my call and the technical Valentin that was really fun to work with. He's very smart and friendly. Taught me a few tips which I appreciated, as I like to learn new things. His company is lucky to have him. Will say it wasn't cheap, but have had bad experiences in the past trying to save a buck, so it is what it is. Would hire again.

Thank you very much for your review, Fei! We appreciate your business.

Marnie  in Toronto
Marnie in Toronto

Mixing Valve

Valentyn replaced the mixing valve on hot water tank and he did an outstanding job. He was extremely responsive: he was on the phone asking for details before I'd even got off the computer with my initial query. When he came to my house (exactly at the time he said he would), he was clear in describing what the problems with my system were and laying out and discussing my options. As to the work itself, he was fast and unobtrusive, Valentyn did very high quality work, and left the work area clean and tidy. He also did a great job checking in with me regularly regarding progress. All in all, a very positive experience. I'd happily use Drain Com services again and I strongly recommend them.

Thank you, Marnie! We always strive to provide the best service.

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Leak investigation and repair

Val was great. Showed up when he said he would and confirmed ahead he was on the way. Provided estimate and completed job in a few hours. Ceiling was leaking and he found issue quickly, assessed what needed to be done and completed it.

Thank you for the kind words!

AA in Scarborough
AA in Scarborough

Plumbing repair

The customer service DrainCom provides is unmatched. Valentin took the time to explain everything he was doing and even showed me exactly what the issues were. He is friendly, knowledgeable, skilled, and completed the job in a timely manner. The communication between office and the myself was also excellent. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you very much. I'll make sure to pass this along to Val!

John Jamieson from Scarborough
John Jamieson from Scarborough

2 leaking taps

We decided to call DrainCom due to other positive reviews. I'm glad we did. Cory in the office and Val in the field were professional and help me navigate water shuts offs and ons with the city. Val was on time for all his visits with us and did a good, quick, thorough job with our leaking taps. I would recommend this company.

Thank you, John! We're always trying to uphold the highest standards of professionalism!

More about DrainCom

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.