DrainCom

HEAD OFFICE - 1307 Kamato Rd Mississauga ON L4W 2M2
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  DrainCom

Reviews for DrainCom

Troy from Troyville

I found them to have good communication with a professional approach. Their work was quick, efficient and I believe carried out in accordance with required standards. Thank you Draincom. Recommended

Had a quote that was almost double from one of the most reputable Toronto plumbing companie. Will was a gem: highly skilled, meticulous, went way over and above: fixed the handle on my tub in minutes at no extra charge. He did Draincom proud. As a property manager, I have dealt with many contractors through the years and Will stands out as one of the nicest; earned my trust and future business.

Edward in Toronto

Need some plumbing work done for a basement renovation, moving ceiling pipes, kitchen sink and bathroom rough-ins, relocate shower drain. After three different and more expensive quotes we decided on DrainCom because Valentin was approachable, knew what what needed to be done with the least amount of time and hassle.
Valentin was very good to work with, worked long hours to get the job done and kept to his initial quote.
Very pleased,...recommended.

Colin in Toronto

Very happy with the service. I asked for a quote and got a response withing 15 minutes. The work was completed within a couple of hours next day. Valentyn was professional and left no mess. I will recommend Drain Com to everyone.

HomeStars in Toronto

Valentine was professional and answered all my questions. Showed up same day as called and even came early!
Would definitely recommend to others and use in future! Thx Valentine for all your help!

Hatem in Mississauga

I had a problem with my bathroom that was leaking a water, and the guy (Valentyn Borysevych) was just excellent and very professional fix it in few minutes. great job

Victor in Toronto

Great Company and customer service.Valentyn Borysevych was on time. After the initial quote, I asked if I provided my own kitchen faucet if they could provide a price to install that would be agreeable with my budget. He waited until I went to purchase my own faucet and installed it immediately upon my return. I would use DrainCom again and would ask for Valentyn.

Dorothy Yeh in Toronto

When I needed the leak in the toilet tank fixed, I did not have to think twice. I was very confident that calling Valentin from Draincom I would get the job done in a very professional, reliable and affordable way. I am not disappointed. He had quoted me a very reasonable price and when he noticed an additional leak, he has fixed it at no additional cost. He is a very pleasant person to deal with and he always respects your property by leaving the workplace as clean as possible.

He had fixed a leaky bathtub faucet over 2 years ago and it is still as good as new. I am very pleased with the work he has done now.

I would recommend this company and especially Valentin. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you Valentin.

Hilary in Toronto

I had delt with Draincom before, so I had called in and requsted same technician Val B. because my sewer started backing up. In timely manner as last time he came and quickly snaked it was running smoothly again. Happy! Thanks!

JH in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service! Replaced my main water valve. Valentyn was very polite and professional. Provided a quote and finished the job quickly. I will Highly recommend this company to my friends.

More about DrainCom

DrainCom, your local plumbing experts, is your "one stop shop" for all your plumbing, drain and basement waterproofing needs. What exactly does that mean? Well, plumbing is only one of our areas of expertise. From fixing that annoying leaky faucet to waterproofing and/or underpinning your basement, count on DrainCom's trained experts to complete your project on time, on budget and to the highest standards.