1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Audrey Mortensen in Okotoks
Audrey Mortensen in Okotoks
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

After moving in ...

The previous owner had left some drywall, framing, insulation, etc. and I had a lot of extras / duplicates from moving. 1-800-Got-Junk came and took everything away! The two men were so very polite (and strong), courteous, prompt, respectful and so very helpful. I would definitely recommend 1-800-Got-Junk to anyone and would not hesitate to use them again. This organization is the best!

Jimmy Boy in Calgary
Jimmy Boy in Calgary

House sold and got rid of all the left over furniture.

I was very impressed with your service. They arrived early and were polite and knowledgeable. Very professional, explained the service and gave a quote. They loaded up quickly to my satisfaction. I told my wife they were the two nicest young men I have met in a long time.

Mitchel in Calgary
Mitchel in Calgary

Garage Cleaning

The guys arrived on time, calling in advance. They surveyed what I wanted removed and quoted me a price estimate. Then they removed everything I wanted and even swept the floor after. Very courteous and professional. After the job they didn't charge more than they quoted.

Room to Breathe in Calgary
Room to Breathe in Calgary

Home clear out

We were organizing at a home that had quite a few larger pieces of ruined furniture and appliances that needed to go along with a lot of old rotted building materials and supplies. We needed a clear out done quickly and professionally so we could continue to move on the organizing side of things and recreating this clients basement into an storage room and art studio. We called Got Junk and they were able to come within a few hours. They professionally, patiently and informatively gave us and my client a quote. We accepted and within minutes the large pieces were being hauled out without any of our effort. They took car of the heavy lifting and were mindful of the walls, railings etc. We would definitely recommend Got Junk for other jobs like this.

Deck table

As always, the gentlemen who took my item were efficient and friendly. I have used the services of 1-800-Got - Junk a couple times before and will continue to in the future. The service is a useful one and also fairly priced.

Outrageous pricing for small junk removal job

DO NOT RECOMMEND OUTRAGEOUS PRICING
- junk removal quantity : 20 garbage bags, 2 small shelves, cable box, tool box, apartment size deep freezer

I had junk picked up and the drivers had quoted me for 5/8th of a truck for the above noted ($520) which I questioned because I used their services a few years ago and had double if not triple the amount of garbage and was charged for 1/2 a truck, their response was the rates went up. It took the drivers a couple minutes to load the truck (which was already full with garbage) and they charged me for 5/8th of a truck which I begrudgingly paid because I needed the garbage gone and they were the "professionals". I had another third party service provider at my home at the time and they mentioned there was no way the amount of junk i had was 5/8th of your truck which I agreed with based on past experience and volume of what I expect it to fill a truck. I called the driver back and he said he would only charge me for 1/2 ($420) of a truck. I was still very dissatisfied with this, it was at most 1/4 truck full and I question the integrity of your drivers to charge me 5/8th of a truck (it wasn't a pick up truck that was used) for the above noted amount of garbage and I am at fault for not witnessing how much of the truck they filled up. I do not recommend their services, there is no visibility on pricing, I wish I had used Just Junk instead as there is clear pricing and illustrations of what makes up 1/2 or 3/4 truck. I've reached out to customer service about my concerns a couple times but no one really responded.

We are sorry if out services did meet your expectation; would be possible for you to provide us with your service number so we can follow up further.

Best regards

Junk Pick-Up

I was really stressed about the junk I had to get rid of but the team at 1-800 Got Junk made it easy. They kept me up to date on when they would arrive and gave me an accurate quote...would definitely use again!

procrastinating homeowner  in Calgary
procrastinating homeowner in Calgary

Junk removal

Fast and friendly service; picked up my old Christmas tree (sitting outside since January) without judgement. Quoted and charged a reasonable fee. Have hired this company in the past and will do so again in the future!

N/A in Calgary
N/A in Calgary

Boxes, bed fram and kids stuff

They were very polite and professional. They were happy to hule junk out from around the house it didn’t have to be all in one spot. I would recommend them.

bushido in Calgary
bushido in Calgary

Awesome Company

Prompt service and excellent workers. They were in and out within 10 minutes, and as always thoroughly explained their service and pricing
We always recommend 1800 GOT JUNK

Thanks Guys!

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

The World's Largest Junk Removal Service. Remove all your junk with out lifting a finger. Just give us a call, point out what you want removed and we do the rest. Book online at now and save $10!