1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Got junk no more!

Within hours of seeing their truck near my home, 1800-got-junk were at my place hauling it away under estimate with a smile. Thank you for your friendly efficiency and for helping us clear our home!

JGio
JGio

Fast, efficient, excellent job

Very courteous, friendly, and efficient! I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to friends, family and others.

The were very fast completing the removal, and payment was an easy process.

Junk removal

Mason and Alex came to help clear out some discarded items from my garage during a recent move. They were very efficient and cleaned up afterwards. Thanks for the great service.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Treadmill removal

Quentin and Alex from 1800-Got-Junk were professional and courteous, and they were very efficient at removing a broken treadmill from my house.

Prices were quoted in advance and were reasonable.

I've used 1-800-Got-Junk a couple times now and always been satisfied with their service.

1-800-got junk

Alex did a great job
Everyone was very professional and prompt
Very happy with this service :)
The price they estimate was very close to the price on sight - great explanation for how things are discarded too

Moving

Great service! The staff are very professional and helpful. If you don't have the time or resources to get rid of junk yourself, then this service is a life saver.

Debbie
Debbie

Treadmill and freezer

The service is outstanding. The staff are very friendly, and helpful .I would highly recommend them to anyone for anything you need taken away .I called late in the day and they had the job done early the next morning .

junk removal

I have used 1800GotJunk twice in the last few months and was very pleased with the service I received. The gentlemen were friendly and quick . I would definitely use this company again .

Thank you for your awesome review! We will look forward to working with you again soon!

Lena
Lena

1800GOTJUNK

1800GOTJUNK is a fast and efficient service!!! Very friendly movers and pricing even was fair. I will definitely recommend this company to family and friends! Thank you again for headache/junk removal. :)

Thank you for your review, Lena! We will look forward to working with you again. Give us a call any time!

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Remove bed, sewing machine and sofa recliner..

Excellent company! Great people on the phone and in our house. Very courteous on time and professional. Thank you for wearing masks. All charges explained in advance!! We have used 1800gotjunk many times.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so glad our team could make your junk disappear so quickly and easily. Give us a call any time. We're happy to help!

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Calgary

Need to get rid of unwanted items and create more space in your home? Our No Contact Junk Removal service allows us to remove items without direct contact, to ensure the comfort and safety of our customers and our teams. All you have to do is point!