Trans Moving Toronto

88 Bloor st east Toronto ON M4W3G8
Dolce Spiritus from Toronto
Dolce Spiritus from Toronto

Movers

I have a few comments about the moving service.

1. The movers came 1 hour late than the appointment time. (I booked for 6pm and they came at 7:07pm)
2. They did not explain the contract clearly, and merely rushed it by saying it is $69/hour plus an additional $69 fee.
3. With two furnitures left to move, the movers held it hostage at the end and demanded 1/2 payment in cash. Kirrill added $30 for gas, decided to charge $100 for tips for two people (on their own decision without consulting us), 13% tax, counted the amount as 4 hours when it was 7pm-10:30pm (3.5 hours). Isn't 7x3.5= $241.5
4. Did not assemble my bed again prior to leaving.

This type of service of swindling money off customers, with threats, bad attitudes is totally unprofessional. I am quite unsatisfied that you all ripped $497 out of me, which I kindly paid $500 -- but they rushed out and didn't finish the job -- assembling the bed as you wrote in your email that they will do.
5. Further they took our 2 lightbulbs and we had no light in the room.

6. Also, we helped them move and they dare charge us so much, give a very bad attitude to my superintendent, my friends and my parent. Rudeness is the last thing that we needed on top of all of these hassles!

Hi there,
I am very sorry about your experience. Our company is under new management, and we are working on improving our services for our costumers. We are ready to provide you with a compensating fee of $100 (cash/cheque) that could be mailed to your desired address or picked up from our office location. Please help us provide a better experience for our future costumers, we would highly appreciate it. If you are interested in our offer please feel free to contact us at 416-520-3575 or email us at easymoving.ca@gmail.com