Eternal Hardwood Floor

nsevent2008
nsevent2008
5 reviews Coral Springs, FL

Flooring for new house

I am in the process of building my new home. A friend recommended me to try Eternal Hardwood Floor and I love it! I bought cherry wood floring for my first floor. They gave me an additional 10% off with a coupon. The material was delivered quickly (3 days) and it was very shiny and looked wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone.

melissa in homestead
melissa in homestead
5 reviews ,

hardwood floors

I need a place to go to find good quality hardwood floors at a good price. I went to this local store with the measurements of my rooms and they gave me a great product at a fantastic price. They even recommended someone to install. I have beautiful floors now.