What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

A  Norman from Columbus
A Norman from Columbus
1 review Oshawa, ON

Wrought Iron door and sidelight insert

Our door look awesome. Barry and his team did a fantastic job. Our neighbours came over to comment on it they absolutely love it. I would recommend this company - great value, excellent customer service and the quality of their work is awesome, Now my foyer looks even bigger and bright.

We must admit your doorway does stand out from the rest on your street.
We also admired the faux finish painting your husband is applying to your door(s).. Thanks for choosing us.
P.S. You also made a great choice from the custom sidelight drawings we did.

Scott from L1N9T8
Scott from L1N9T8
1 review Whitby, ON

Stained glass inserts

We bought a new home and werent sure what to do with our front door. We wanted privacy but still wanted the natural light. After seeing many signs in our neighborhood we decided to give What a Pane a call. We are so glad we did. The price for a door insert and two sidelights was very reasonable. Barry came out to the house with some samples for us to look at and when we found a designee liked he was able to insert it during the same visit. The sidelights were a custom order and took a few weeks to come in, which was okay because they were worth the wait! What a beautiful entrance to our home. Barry was very nice to deal with. Both Barry and the installer who came to the house were professional yet friendly and got the job done quickly with care. Thanks!

Great for you to find the time to write a review. Thanks

Raymond from Woodbridge
Raymond from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Front door inserts

My wife and I wanted to maximize the light entering the house but we did not want to have any curtains or blinds by the front foyer of the house. We researched many companys until we found What a pane which provided wrought iron glass panels but also allows privacy so that no one could see inside. Barry was very good and extremely professional. I would recommend this company to any of my friends and family.

Raymond

Raj in Markham
Raj in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Repalce builder inserts

We moved into a new home with large window inserts in the double doors and have seen other homes with nice inserts and wanted something that would not only look nice but have an impact. We drove around and saw a lot of lawn signs from different companies but it wasn't until I saw the What a Pane designs via Homestars that we found something we liked.

I emailed Barry and he was great at getting back to me the same day with estimates. We booked an appointment and he came by with a few doors to choose from (I told him ahead of time the ones I was interested in) and we selected the design we liked best. The install was quick and Barry was really pleasant. There was a small manufacturing flaw on one of the inserts and Barry came back the next morning and quickly switched it out. Overall, it was a great experience with the only issue being that when Barry replaced the inserts he left all the little screw covers in our foyer. Not a big deal but taking those away when he took the old inserts would have been a nice touch.

My neighbours and family have all commented on how beautiful the inserts are. I've already recommended What A Pane to others.

Raj,

Thanks for the review. Yes those darn screw caps from your old inserts. They are so tightly wedged in that they tend to fly all over the place, when extracted. As we didn't want to step on your new hardwood floor, I guessed we missed some.
Anyway glad to be of service Raj.

Cynthia in Ajax
Cynthia in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

What a Pane - What a great experience

Great great customer service, fair price. Genuinely strives to achieve high customer satisfaction. Installed inserts that did not match and Barry very promptly came a few days later to rectify the problem. The new insert has a defect in the wrought iron design and Barry has promised to get it changed as soon as he gets new stock of the Lyonheart insert.

Thanks Cynthia. Sometimes there are small defects but we will always back up our warranty.

Ganesh
Ganesh
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Door Insert

Barry made things really easy. From the moment I called him he was able to meet right that weekend to take measurements of the door and bring a few samples that we had picked out from his very functional website. He came to install the door insert first as the other components were being produced (custom made) and he was in and out and even without the other components in place we couldn't help but think how much more light was flowing through the house with the full length door insert. They came a few weeks later with the components (transom and side inserts) and again in and out with minimal disruption and they left no mess behind. Barry is easy to get a hold off and responds to e-mails very quickly. I can assure you that if you're considering What A Pane for your next job you will be very happy that you did!

Aum,

It was also a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. Your entranceway, in my opinion, is one of the best on your street!. Not only for your choice of our "Destiny" design but the symmetry that was created by your input, was superb.

Barry - What A Pane Inc,

Leila
Leila
4 reviews North York, ON

Front Door Insert

I called Barry on Friday afternoon and he set up an appointment the next day. He called and let me know that he was delayed, which I really liked.
He had the insert that I liked and a few more options in the van. He and Dan were very friendly and worked fast and efficiently. My front door is both elegant and beautifu. I highly recommend both Barry and Dan.

Gail,

We are glad you liked our work. You are ware that a product is only reliable if it is installed correctly. We pride ourselves in a first class job, that's why we offer our official 10 year warranty with all of our work.

Thanks - Dan- What A Pane Inc.

Stephen Li in Markham
Stephen Li in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Window and Doors

Returned call right the way, others didn't return until next day or so.
Beautiful wrong iron design, both my wife and I are very pleased for the work, it was done in an hour. Very reasonably priced.

Stephen,

Thanks for the review. I am sure you mean 'Wrought Iron' Design rather than "Wrong Iron", nevertheless it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Barry - What A Pane Inc.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Front Door Glass Insert

Very nice wrought iron design, admired by our visitors and neighbors. Price is reasonable compared to other vendors. Service is great, Barry and John are friendly and very professional. They even came back to fix the issue with the door frame originally installed by the builder. I would recommend this company.

Joel,

Thanks, let us know if you have any more problems with the door frame,
We will be pleased to take care of it for you.

Barry - What A Pane Inc.

Lois Clarke in Oshawa
Lois Clarke in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Glass Insert into front door

My friend recommened What A Pane to me as she was very ahppy with her glass insert in her front door.
Provided estimate over the phone and arrived early.
Service required about an hour.
\i love it, \i keep going to the front to to look at it.
We have a black steel door with 8 panels that were falling off. Best thing I ever did.
Lois Clarke
March 25, 2012

Yes, this was an older door without any glass. There were 8 raised panels glued to the door, that had become loose over the years.
With some careful measurements we transformed the look of the house.
Thanks Lois for the kind review.

What A Pane Inc.

More about What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)