What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Brian in Unionville ON

We've been looking for a glass insert for our solid front door for years. Something a little different than what you find at Home Depot, etc. Last week a pamphlet was delivered to our door from What a Pane. Flipped it open, scanned the pics, and thought "We've found it!". Went to their website and found an even better insert. Emailed them. Barry responded right away with the price and we booked the install. BUT when he arrived he said "We may not be able to do this. Your panelled door is not standard." They measured carefully, got a bit creative, and 20 minutes later ... PRESTO! My wife was out ... when she came home and saw it, LOVES IT. While I've been retired from practice for some time, I am a licensed architect ... so I'm, well, fussy. What a Pane gets my top recommendation!

Brian,

We love a challenge! Yes this was a slightly difficult job. The door handle was in the way and the 9 panel door was not exactly standard.
Dan, my installer has a creative mind!
Glad you like your new door insert. Thanks for choosing us.

Barry

Anna Venditti in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

I found What A Pane via internet and boy am I happy I did. After reading the recommendations, I gave them a call. John was very helpful and made sure that when Murray came he would have the ones I was interested in on his truck. Murray arrived on time and showed my husband and I an assortment from his well stocked truck. Love that they are manufactured in Canada. Inserts were installed in 45 minutes and very cleanly. Can"t say enough of how I feel or how pleased we were with our new doors. We wanted to complete the look, so we ordered our custom transom, which should be ready in 60 days...can"t wait for the finished look!

Professional, quality product at a reasonable price, great service, friendly/knowledgable and efficient.....What A Pane....We love you! Murray you are great! See you soon for my back patio doors too.
To the What A Pane team, keep up the great work....amazing quality and craftmanship....Anna and Ben Venditti

If you need door inserts, call What A Pane...you will not be sorry you did....

Anna,

Thanks on behalf of Murray. He is one of our top installers.
Looking forward to hearing from you, for you back doors.

The 'What A Pane' Team

LisaSR .
2 reviews BOLTON, ON

The glass insert transformed my front entrance. Thanks for your help and assistance. They were quick and on time and made no mess. They even brought a selection of window inserts for me to choose from because I was viewing them from a catalogue.
Thanks What a Pane!

We pride ourselves in a clean and professional job.
To see the real thing as opposed to a photo in a catalogue, makes a significant difference. Thanks for your custom and the superb review.

John

What A Pane Inc.

1 review ,

I obtained service from What A Pane as the previous hire was not adequate. I was very happy with the order I received and the installation process. They were very professional and left no mess behind. I would refer this company to anyone.

Afia

Afia,

Thank you, it was a pleasure dealing with you and fixing the problems left behind by the other 'comnpany'. It should be a warning to all that this business is plagued with part-time weekend money grabbers that have no sense of customer service. Anyone it seems can buy a few glass inserts from a from an importer, knock a few doors and run off with the procceeds. I am amazed she did not return your deposit for the side windows that you ordered.

Afia, good luck with your new home.

Barry Payne - What A Pane Inc.

Donna in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

I had my front door insert put in today and it looks fantastic!!! I highly recommend What a Pane and the guys were polite, fast and efficient. I can't believe the amount of light I get in my familyroom now. I hate a great experience and the price was very reasonable. Thanks!

Happy customers is why we are in this business!

Cynthia barnes in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Barry was amazing. I was thouroughly impressed with him being on time, prepared, and professional. He was courteous and personable and was able to work with me on my timeline and budget. Great job and highly recommend What A Pane

Cynthia,

The style you chose really compliments your doorway.
I have designed a superb piece for the top window and will be calling you shortly to come and install it.

Thanks for taking the time to revierw us on Homestars.

Barry

violet kocevski theriault in Oakville

Amazing, they come to you...within one hour you have instant curb appeal, we had a double door insert full length wrought iron (real) and we ordered transome above to be customized to our window and instant pazaazz. Classy and elegant look. Professional and very nice people. If i move into another home, i'll surely look what a pane up again :)

Violet,

You come to us or we come to you, which ever is more convenient. Our custom design department can create any design you choose. We enjoyed transforming your entranceway.

John & Murray

I am so glad I called Barry! I decided on wrought iron for our front door because of the the what a pane website. I was so impressed by the designs on the website I called. The cost was another factor, you know when you want to do it right the first time , but you don't have the money. Well Barry made it possible. We made payment arrangements and I had more than half of it paid off before the install date. The service was quick and clean. I'm so proud of my door it looks amazing!. My neighbours were raving the minute the door was installed. I'm very pleased with the door itself, the install and the service I received.

Heather Gail,

It was a pleasure dealing with you. We must admit the job was a bit of a challenge with the type of door you have. Firstly it was a non-standard size and secondly was made from a very hard composite material. Nevertheless, with the right tools and application, the installation went smoothly.
Glad we could be of service.

Barry - What A Pane Inc.

Mark Samson in Ajax
1 review ,

My experience with "What A Pane" was absolutely great. We have seen their exceptional work throughout our neighbourhood and decided to obtain their services to put wrought iron inserts into our front doors. They came to our house in the pouring rain and they were early! They brought the samples we requested from the website and without any sales pressure, allowed us to choose the product we wanted.
They installed it all within half an hour with professionalism, quality and courtesy.
Since then, we have had neighbours complement the us on our choice of inserts and they definitely give character to the house now!
I would without hesitation, recommend their services. You will not be disappointed.

Mark,

We treat every project as if we were doing the work on our own homes.
We are in business for the long-term, unfortunately not like others who are in it for a fast buck.
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!.

What A Pane Team

Antonietta S in Woodbridge
1 review ,

I give What a Pane 5 stars, their quality of work is superb, the came in and installed my door inserts in less than an hour, no mess, no hassles and pricing is great. I will recommend What a Pane to all my friends & Family!

Exceptional Work!!!

Antoinetta,

Thank you for your kind review. Recommendations from customers like yourself are priceless.

Thank you for choosing us.

John

More about What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)