What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9

Reviews for What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Exterior glass and wrought iron door inserts

From the moment I reached out by email requesting a quote to the installation, I experienced superior customer service. Replies to my inquiries were instantaneous, friendly and knowledgeable. The product itself is excellent quality, and the installation is professional. Pricing was very competitive. I highly recommend !!!

What a change your door way experienced. From the two original arch-top stained glass panels to our full-length Neo design.
Thanks for the kind review - What A Pane Team

Frank in Pickering
Frank in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Front and back door wrought iron inserts

Extremely happy with Barry and the team. My wife wanted the custom design for the front door. We definitely got curb appeal with the new inserts. Professional and clean install. We even got door handles. Lots of compliments from everyone that has seen the work. Thanks again Barry

Frank

Frank, so glad you and your wife are happy with the custom design. We specialize in making designs specifically for your requirement and the one you chose looks perfect for your home.

Marlene
Marlene

Entry Door Window Inserts

I'm very happy I chose What A Pane to replace the window inserts in my entry doors. My new wrought iron windows are so much more modern and give excellent privacy while still allowing a lot of light in. Installation was quick and the 10 year warranty is excellent. Would highly recommended!

Marlene. The 'What A Pane' design 'Artisan' is a perfect choice for a modern-looking half door insert.

Thanks - What A Pane Team

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Front Door

Job well done, their work is neat and very professional. I have used them before and will do it again. I will recommed 100%.

Great Company for your money's worth

So glad we could be of help, once again!

Gordo in Ajax
Gordo in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Quality, great price, and exceptional customer service

Barry and his associate are fantastic to deal with. Show up on time, and perform quick, clean, and quality work. My front entrance and side lights now add so much curb appeal to my home. I also had them perform the same work on the door at the rear of my home. There pricing can’t be beat either! Would highly recommend them.

Gordo, The Linera design is a What A Pane creation and certainly adds light and character to you home.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Jordana in Ottawa
Jordana in Ottawa

Front Door Insert & Transom

Mystique2280 100513.jpg What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)
905 856-9400
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9
Vaughan
L4H 3H9

The whole process - from design to installation was seamless! The communication process was easy and timely, and overall Great customer service! I would definitely recommend the What a Pane team to anyone!

Jordana. Communication is our #1 priority, when dealing with customers. Thanks for choosing us and your entrance way looks stunning!
What A Pane Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front and back door inserts

Our experience with What a Pane Inc. was amazing. Neil was patient and was very helpful explaining things to us and providing his expert opinion/suggestions. We didn’t even know that there was an option to cut our 3/4 door to full (we thought people had to replace the whole door to do that) until he pointed that out to us while going through options. Murray who did the installation for us was professional and super quick while doing a great job ensuring everything was done well and was working great. We originally selected a decorative glass design first to be installed in a few days but changed our mind and called them the next day to switch to a wrought iron design. They had no issues with that and even bought both to our house for us to compare and allow us to rechoose if we really wanted. They also have a 10 year warranty which gives us a confidence in their product/service and be worry free! We definitely highly recommend them.

Very informative review, thank you. One of the advantages What A Pane has over the others, is we have a fully stocked and staffed showroom, where customers can get all the information they need to make the right choice for their home.

Jamie @ Underhill's Landscaping
J. .
1 review Whitby, ON

Front Entrance Sidelights and Laundry Door

A number of years ago I had a new front entry door installed, which came with a decorative glass insert. My front entrance also has 2 independent narrow sidelites set within the brick flanking the door, but with plain glass only. I asked Barry to come out, and he was able to design new sidelites for me to very closely match the front door. A couple of weeks ago, I again asked Barry to re-create a similar design to replace the old, 80's style glass in my laundry room door to bend with the front door and sidelites. Looks great!

J, A pleasure working for you again and thanks for the kind review.

Barry - What A Pane

SAPereira in Whitchurch-Stouffville
SAPereira in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Door and window covers/ panes

Mystique2280 100513.jpg What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)
905 856-9400
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9
Vaughan
L4H 3H9

My wife and I chose this service after hearing about them via word of mouth. They had a great price, fast and efficient install and even followed up to see how everything was. Would definitely recommend them again! Thank you!
- Sean & Anna Pereira

Sean & Anna, as customer satisfaction is our priority, we always like to know if there are any issues or questions you may have, after the install.

Brown Eyed Girl in Toronto
Brown Eyed Girl in Toronto

Beautiful Quality Inserts

Barry and his team did a great job on our custom wrought iron inserts. His commitment to quality and his willingness to work with us on our design were both very much appreciated. The install itself was quick and they were very neat. I definitely recommend working with What A Pane.

Thank you for the review. Every insert is thoroughly inspected before leaving our production facility to assure the best quality possible.
The new inserts certainly brightened up your hallway.

Barry

More about What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Wrought Iron and Decorative door inserts and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Sorry we do not supply actual windows or door systems.
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds and decorative door inserts in Toronto and Ontario
What A Pane, yes they are our own, not purchased from a wholesaler!
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS, Custom Side and top windows for doorways. Window glass replacement in either clear thermal, with mullions or decorative. BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOW INSERTS. SPECIALTY IN CUSTOM WORK We offer an option of actual shop drawings of your custom work for you to approve before we manufacture. Sent to you via email in easy read pdf format.
1998
See warranty
Up to 6 month no-charge, no interest payment plans. Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Ontario Business Licence
Better Business Bureau A + WSIB
Best of 2017/2018 - Homestars, Top 25 Companies, Home Improvements4U Canada
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits and online/phone quotations
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.