What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Bryan P.
Bryan P.
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Window Inserts

Highly recommend. Great selection. Found a very unique modern style different from others. Pricing was fair and Murray did an awesome job installing. Definitely knows what he's doing. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Bryan, Murray is one of our top installers and has been with us for 15 years. Thanks for the great review.
What A Pane Team.

Window insert

I'm very pleased with my new door. It looks great. Service was fantastic and very helpful with all my questions. They were quick and no mess.
Thank you for the great service. Will definitely refer to others.

Very kind of you to leave us a positive review. We have knowledgeable staff that are always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

ajax in Ajax
ajax in Ajax

SD ZEN insert and side panels

I am beyond satisfied with Barry and the product. The curb appeal and increase in natural light in my foyer is far better than I could have imagined. I've received countless compliments from my neighbours. Barry was professional and replied quickly. I highly recommend this project and love the Zen design I selected.

This is our original design and (sadly) copied by importers. We guess this is a compliment in a way. Thanks for inviting us to upgrade your entrance way. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
What A Pane Team

Christina in Kanata
Christina in Kanata
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Wrought Iron Door Inserts

Amazing service, quality and very efficient. This is our second time investing in inserts from What a Pane, and Barry and his team never fails to deliver. We moved into our home 2 weeks ago, and people have been asking for What a Pane's number everyday! Would definitely recommend them.

Nice choice of design for your home in Stouffville. Simple yet appealing. Very nice of you to find time to write this review.

Barry

1 review Guelph, ON

Glass Door Insert

I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality of service that I received from this company. I was searching high and low for a company that provided a quality product with reasonable pricing. There are a variety of designs and styles to choose from so there is something for everyone. I would definitely recommend What a Pane! Murray was great when installing the product and Barry provided an informative experience. I'm very pleased with the outcome, the insert I got provides security, privacy and more importantly light to a once "dungeon" like entry way.

We are always working on new designs and ways to make our customers happy. We are glad you appreciate our efforts
What A Pane Team

Vsevolod in Toronto
Vsevolod in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Beautiful Entry Door Inserts

After shopping around for door inserts, I came across What A Pane. Barry had several designs to choose from and very reasonable price. He paid attention to design details and quality, extremely customer-oriented. The installation went quickly, clean and on time. Barry was very pleasant and professional to deal with.
I am pleased with the new door inserts, and I am exceptionally pleased with the quality of Barry’s work. Definitely would highly recommend Barry.

A nice choice for your home and it was a pleasure dealing with you.
Barry (What A Pane)

1 review Oshawa, ON

Wrought Iron Double Door Inserts

Highly professional, very efficient. Project completed within 90 minutes.
Wrought iron double door inserts off the privacy, light, and modern look we wanted.
Happy with the purchase and would recommend their service.

Great! It was well worth your visit to our showroom to pick the design you liked the most.!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Front door upgrade

What A Pane did an efficient and professional job installing our door. Communication was prompt and their prices were competitive and reasonable. The door looks great and we've receive many compliments already.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We strive to give the best value for high quality door inserts.

amarks in Toronto
amarks in Toronto

Front door window pane replacement

Barry was a a pleasure to deal. He was on time, quick and neat. The whole window pane replacement took less than 15 minutes. His price was also very reasonable! I wanted to replace a dated window pane so I could give my front door a much needed refresh and Barry and his team did just that. Thank you What a Pane!

Sometimes a simple design is all that a house needs to give it a new look. Thanks for your business!

King Of Brooklin in Whitby
King Of Brooklin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

window inserts for door

We highly recommend Barry and his team at What a Pane Decorative Door Inserts! Very professional, fast and efficient service! They also provided competitive pricing that could not be beat!

Thanks Guys, we really enjoyed working for you on this project. Hope we can be of service once again, if any of your clients require upgrades to their doors.

More about What A Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Wrought Iron and Decorative door inserts and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Sorry we do not supply actual windows or door systems.
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds and decorative door inserts in Toronto and Ontario
What A Pane, yes they are our own, not purchased from a wholesaler!
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS, Custom Side and top windows for doorways. Window glass replacement in either clear thermal, with mullions or decorative. BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOW INSERTS. SPECIALTY IN CUSTOM WORK We offer an option of actual shop drawings of your custom work for you to approve before we manufacture. Sent to you via email in easy read pdf format.
1998
See warranty
Up to 6 month no-charge, no interest payment plans. Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Ontario Business Licence
Better Business Bureau A + WSIB
Best of 2017/2018 - Homestars, Top 25 Companies, Home Improvements4U Canada
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits and online/phone quotations
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.