What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Essence34 in Toronto

Murray and his team did an amazing job!! The wrought iron 4 foot transom and accompanying side light completely transformed my property. I would highly recommend this company to anyone and look forward to using them again!

Job Price

Thank you so much for this review. it was a pleasure working with you on this project. Murray from What A Pane

Barry & Dan from What a Pane installed a new door insert for our front door. They did a great job, arrived setup quickly, installed the insert and cleanup immaculately after they were done

Job Price

Perfect choice for your entranceway! The 'Artisan' model design by us at What A Pane, combines elegance and modernity. Thanks for the review, we try our best to please.!!!

Rita in Mississauga

Murray and his Assistant did an excellent job installing wrought iron glass inserts on our front door. Our front entrance door looks very grand and we are completely satisfied with their service. We highly recommend this company.

Job Price

Many thanks for sharing your review on Homestars. We really appreciate it.

1 review Lindsay, ON

What a Pane replaced the side and upper panels of our front entrance way along with the door. Customer service, quality of product, response times and price were all great. I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for reliability and quality at a good price.

Job Price

Super review, Thanks. just to point out we only replaced the glass in the door and not the entire door system.

Beaches resident in Toronto

Barry and company are very reliable- arrived on time, and converted my old dated door into a modern masterpiece. Work was completed and old parts removed and taken. No clean up.
They were also able to replace a front window which had a crack. They arrived on a Sunday- to accommodate our work schedule.
Very professional operation, and reasonable price. My home now has beautiful curb appeal- and the light from the front door, lights up my hallway. Would recommend their service to anyone who wants a reliable company and great product.

Job Price

Glad we could be of assistance. We hope you will contact us, if you require our services going forward. What A Pane Team

Ritu and Anil in Vaughan

It was indeed a super experience dealing with the gentlemen at What a pane.Right from the initial visit at their store to select the inserts that we wanted to them installing it for us. Their professionalism was amazing. They were courteous, friendly and did the job extremely well. We love our door ( insert & locks) and window( insert). It makes our entrance look absolutely fantastic. We would like to thank Barry n his team.
We would highly recommend What a pane to everyone.

Ritu,
We agree that your entrance way now looks spectacular. The new model door handles '2011LP' really look good. Thanks it was a pleasure working with you. Barry & Dan (What A Pane Team)

JCB in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Truly an exceptional experience! Professional from the first greeting right through to the installation! Quality workmanship, clean and efficient, no follow ups required, what they promise is what they deliver. This has been the one perfect business transaction, no regrets whatsoever. Price point was right on target, and with the attention to detail these gentleman provide, you’re left feeling like you got a great deal! I know I did, as did my neighbours… I would highly recommend What a Pane to anyone looking to make their home a castle!

Job Price

JCB, Thanks for the review. We at What A Pane pride ourselves in clean, efficient work with special attention to customer service.

Zeb

Barry and his team are professional, communicate quickly and don't waste time. What A Pane delivers a quality product and guarantee their product, they work and do installation in a timely manner and without making a mess or mistakes (no hack job). I would recommend this company to all my friends and family!

Zeb,

We offer an official 10 year warranty with all our work. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Barry - What A Pane Team

Cassandraf89 in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

This is the second house we have had What a Pane come do our front door inserts, and they did a great job. Very clean organized and professional. We would recommend them to anybody.

Job Price

Cassandra, Thanks you're are our 200th Reviewer!

shawnna in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

I just had what a pane company install 2 full length door inserts and a side light. They did an excellent job! They cleaned the work areas after finishing the job too. I highly recommend them.

Job Price

Shawna. Our' Genesis' design was a perfect choice for your home. Thanks for choosing us again! Barry What A Pane