What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Al in Toronto

Very happy with product and service. Got mini blind inserts on my garden door and wrought iron for the front. Barry was friendly and replied promptly to all of my messages. Installation was professional and they left my house in good order. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for...superior product and service to match. Well worth it.

High recommend.

Al, communication is highly important in our line of work. We always try to answer, texts, emails and telephones in a prompt and business-like way. Thanks for choosing us for you quality door inserts.

Veronika in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast, friendly, high-quality product, very good pricing, many options, and installation went perfectly! We are very satisfied with the job performed by Barry and his team and would definitely recommend What a Pane to others.

Veronika, Strange it shows the install was in Kanata instead of Stouffville :-) It was a pleasure working for you and your husband on this project. Barry

adam in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Barry from What a Pane was very easy and good to deal with. Amazing quality product and the installation process was very simple and straight forward. I will recommend to others.

Adam, thanks for choosing us. We enjoyed designing the new inserts for your home.

Michael in Newmarket
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

We needed smoked glass for our new house. We learnt about What A Pane from our neighbors who got their glass replacement with them.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. Design is great. Installation is quick and professional. Price is good. 100% will recommend.

Michael. Your entrance way now has a nice symmetry. Thank you to you and your many neighbours that chose us for their inserts in Stouffville.
What A Pane Team

Elizabeth in Maple

We are so happy with our beautiful doors! What a quick easy, convenient, clean job well done! We are so so excited about showing off our new doors! Thank you so much

Elizabeth, Our Xclusive model is perfect for the style of your home. Thanks for choosing us, as did the rest of your family!

Met Barry when he was installing our neighbour's panes. Asked for a quote and thought the price was quite good. Plenty of selections and quick response. Very satisfied with results. Will recommend to anyone.

Thanks for our first review of 2018! The models you chose were both designed by us and go well with the style of your home.
Barry

MelissaL in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

I emailed Barry for a quote for my door and he was extremely helpful with providing suggestions and ideas to help me achieve the look I wanted. I was very worried about having such a busy looking door and Barry was able to help me find and create my ideal design (and put my mind at ease!) The service they provided from beginning to end was exceptional. Barry & Dan did the door install on 2 separate occasions as I wanted the centre piece in before the side pieces were finished. They were fast, efficient and did a great job (and even patient with my 2 crazy dogs.)!

Melissa,
Designing side and top windows to match our door inserts is a What A Pane speciality. We work with your requirements and from measuring, shop drawings to the final product, we endeavour to provide the best service in the business. We are glad you you are happy with our work and your 'two crazy dogs'were fun.
Barry (What A Pane Inc.)

MSF in Vaughan

Barry and his team didn't just provide me and my family with door inserts, they provided us with custom made works of art. We were able to customize the design to our liking, rather than having a cookie cutter concept.
Barry and I went back and forth on design concepts, pricing, timing until I was fully satisfied. His customer service was impeccable, never leaving me waiting for a response. The installation was done with the upmost professionalism and courtesy in a timely fashion.
If you are looking for door inserts with the "wow" factor at an outstanding price with a 10 year warranty, then look no further than What A Pane!

MF, Thanks, we enjoy working with clients on their custom designs. The finished product looks amazing. Barry

Rosemeen in Toronto

My dad found what a pane about 10 years ago and he held on to their card all this time. I'm so glad he did! Many of my family members have used What a Pane - they are so efficient, friendly, and professional. They came by quickly to give us a quote, ordered our custom door insert, and installed in less than an hour! The price was great, since our door was much larger than the standard. The door is beautiful and really enhanced our foyer. I would definitely recommend this company to others!

Rosemeen,

Yes we've been in business for some time now and glad to hear your Dad still remembered us!

DJM in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

After getting exorbitant quotes to replace my double front doors my husband came across "What A Pane" searching on the internet and I contacted Barry for a quote. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. We decided to put full glass in both doors and replace the transom for a about 25% of the cost of what a full replacement would have been! Barry was amazing to deal with and we love the finished product!! My only regret is we didn't do it 10 years ago! Thanks so much! Will recommend you to all our friends and family. As a matter of fact my Father in Law has already engaged you!

DJM,

We must admit the transformation was quite something. We especially like the lever handles you chose to complement the 'Moderna' design. It was a pleasure working with you. Barry & Dan (What A Pane Team)

More about What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Wrought Iron and Decorative door inserts and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Sorry we do not supply actual windows or door systems.
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds and decorative door inserts in Toronto and Ontario
What A Pane, yes they are our own, not purchased from a wholesaler!
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS, Custom Side and top windows for doorways. Window glass replacement in either clear thermal, with mullions or decorative. BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOW INSERTS. SPECIALTY IN CUSTOM WORK We offer an option of actual shop drawings of your custom work for you to approve before we manufacture. Sent to you via email in easy read pdf format.
1998
See warranty
Up to 6 month no-charge, no interest payment plans. Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Ontario Business Licence
Better Business Bureau A + WSIB
Best of 2017 - Homestars, Top 25 Companies, Home Improvements4U Canada
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits and online/phone quotations
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.