What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
111 Zenway Blvd, Unit 9 Vaughan ON L4H 3H9
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Reviews for What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

Abby & Tamer in Oshawa
Abby & Tamer in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Best service ever!

My husband and I have recently moved and we wanted to put in glass inserts in our front doors. We had used this company in our last home and were extremely happy with their service, so we called them again. They were professional, timely, and paid close attention to detail. We had to get custom sized panes and so they put in temporary panes until our custom order was complete. I especially loved that they were always on time for appointments and would not leave until the work was done to the highest standard. I’ve recommended them to my family and friends. Definitely a great company to deal with!

Abby & Tamer, so glad you were more than happy with our service. Thanks for the review and for choosing one of What A Pane original designs. We hope you will be very happy in your new home.

What a pane! Seriously nice insert!

The company was professional, reliable and reasonably priced. The window looks fantastic. Even the turnaround time was fast. Honestly what more can you ask for?

Our entryway was dark and cramped. We added a sandblasted window and now the area is bright and airy. Plus, we can see when someone is at the door.

Thanks Barry!

Generally a sand blasted pane takes around a week to ten days but that ice storm prevented us from installing exactly on time. Glad you like the new look and thanks for your business!

Allen  in Vaughan
Allen in Vaughan

The Burke’s

We currently had our glass door insert installed by Barry and Dan , and we couldn’t be happier . The amamzing service and quick instalment was superb!
Highly recommend you guys!

We like when customers say "couldn't be happier", it means we have done our job exceptionally well. Thanks
What A Pane Team

Mya in Vaughan
Mya in Vaughan

Genesis door inserts

Had this company replace our door inserts and the finally product looks amazing! We Would Definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants to have a great entrance. Fast and reliable service.

Mya, Fast & Reliable, might use that as a slogan!. Thanks for the 10* review!

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Beautiful custom work

We are absolutely thrilled with our beautiful customized front door inserts. When we saw the original design, it was for two doors. But luckily Neil and Barry were willing to create a custom design for our single door. The day of installation was quick and efficient and we love our new door! We've already received many compliments. We highly recommend What A Pane because of the quality of the work and how easy it was to work with Neil and Barry.

Veronica,
Working with our customers to customize or create new designs is one of our fortés. We must agree the final look was absolutely stunning. Thanks for choosing us.
What A Pane Team.

Amanda in Oshawa
Amanda in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Love my doors!

My whole family has used Barry to change their front door inserts! I originally met Barry 5 years ago when he did my Whitby Townhouse front doors.. I received so many compliments! Since then I moved to Oshawa and called Barry to do these doors! I’m always so impressed with his professional service, how quick and available he is! He is one of the friendliest guys you’ll meet! Thank you so much! I absolutely love my front doors! If I ever move again I will definitely call them!

Amanda,
Very pleased to be of service once again and we are very glad that you appreciate our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Moncada in Bowmanville
Moncada in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Inserts for front entry

Love our new inserts! They make our entry way so much brighter and more appealing. Barry and his coworker were very professional and fast. Barry was very quick to respond to any of my emails with inquires that I had. We definitely recommend their services to anyone who is looking. We love the look of our door . Thank you so much

Responding to emails/phonecalls etc is a priority in our company. Thanks for choosing us and recommending us to your friends.

Jason
Jason

Front Windows and Door Inserts

What a Pane transformed the front on our home and we couldn’t be happier with the result. Barry and Dan were extremely professional and took great care in their work. Love the natural light coming in now and look forward to some future projects! Would highly recommend!

Hi Jason, We always set up with great care. We protect the flooring and clean up afterwards. In your case you needed scaffolding, so extra care and safety were paramount. Thanks for your review.
Barry - What A Pane Team

Inserts in Vaughan
Inserts in Vaughan

Inserts

Love the new inserts, they make the entrance area so much brighter, and are a perfect completement to the rest of the house. Looking forward to the transom above the front door and the garden door.

So glad we could be of service, very nice choice for your doors. Working on the rest of your special order.
What A Pane Team

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Exceptional Design, Value and Customer Service

I first met Barry from "What A Pane" over 12 years ago when he installed a glass insert into my front door on Chatterson in Whitby. Having moved around a few times, when it came time to install a glass insert at my new house, I knew exactly who to call. Barry and I discussed options and pricing over the phone and he made an appointment to come out to see me to take measurements. He showed up on time, helped me customize the sidelights and transom, installed the insert on the spot and came back in 6 weeks to finish the installation of my custom sidelights and transom. Start to finish the process took 6 weeks, came in on budget and looks fabulous. I would not hesitate to recommend "What A Pane"!

Nicole, A pleasure working with you once again. It says a lot to us when we get return customers, especially after 12 years!!!
Barry

More about What a Pane Inc. (Door Inserts)

'IN THE END, SERVICE WINS!'

High Quality Wrought Iron & Stained Glass Door Inserts - Toronto GTA Area.
A door says a lot about a home and at What A Pane, we want to make sure that the first impression your guests have of your home is a lasting one.
We are one of the few companies in the GTA that have an actual business premises and showroom.

We help to add sophistication, personality and eye-catching details to your home’s front door. From stained glass to wrought iron work, What A Pane offers the best value in the GTA.

Our family operated business, established in 1998, is known for providing quality, reliable services and competitive prices. With our design experts, What A Pane continues to the number one choice for beautiful door inserts that Toronto residents love to display in their home. We offer a variety of patterns, textures and designs, so you will have plenty of choice when choosing which door glass suits your home the best.
Call or email us now - we answer promptly!
Nicely presented showroom now open.. See website for opening times (we are open weekends!)

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Wrought Iron and Decorative door inserts and window inserts. Interior blinds (Blinds between glass) Sorry we do not supply actual windows or door systems.
Installation of superior quality stained glass, beveled glass, wrought iron, internal blinds and decorative door inserts in Toronto and Ontario
What A Pane, yes they are our own, not purchased from a wholesaler!
WROUGHT IRON & DECORATIVE GLASS DOOR INSERTS, Custom Side and top windows for doorways. Window glass replacement in either clear thermal, with mullions or decorative. BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
ALL TYPES OF DOORS AND WINDOW INSERTS. SPECIALTY IN CUSTOM WORK We offer an option of actual shop drawings of your custom work for you to approve before we manufacture. Sent to you via email in easy read pdf format.
1998
See warranty
Up to 6 month no-charge, no interest payment plans. Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Debit.
Ontario Business Licence
Better Business Bureau A + WSIB
Best of 2017/2018 - Homestars, Top 25 Companies, Home Improvements4U Canada
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
Price determined by home visits and online/phone quotations
Proud to offer an official 10 year Warranty certificate with all of our installations.