Frontier Heating And Air Conditioning

7 Talbot St Brampton ON L6X 2P4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Frontier Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Frontier Heating And Air Conditioning

Alok Khanna in Brampton
Alok Khanna in Brampton
6 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Humidifier repair

I found Frontier's contact details while doing a Google search since I was having trouble controlling the humidity in my house. I called and spoke to Ishpal Bhutta . I already had a humidifier but there was condensation taking place on my windows. He was courteous and asked a couple of questions on the phone. We fixed a time and he was punctual. Ishpal identified the part that had malfunctioned on my Honeywell humidifier. He had to order the part but did not charge me for the first visit. He then came by with the part and installed it. He actually ended up quoting much less then he paid for the part but he said since he had given me his word he would stick to his original quote. I really appreciated his honesty and sincerity. I have since referred Ishpal to a couple of my friends for their heating and air conditioning needs and they have found him excellent as well. I will continue to use Ishpal and highly recommend him! I give him a rating of 10.

Irene Bloor & 427 Etobicoke

Ductless air conditioning repair

I was expecting to be told that our ductless air unit which is more than 10 years old, needed to be replaced, or at the very least, required major repairs. Frontier was able to quickly diagnose the problem, replace the broken piece and give me expert advice as to how I could keep the unit performing. As Frontier also services and installs all "air" products I will definitely keep them for future reference