Frosty Heating & Air

Indianapolis IN 46203
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Indianapolis  >  Frosty Heating & Air

Reviews for Frosty Heating & Air

Mike B in Indianapolis
Mike B in Indianapolis
1 review INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Coolant leak - AC

Bought a brand new system in 2008. Summer of '10 the system was out of coolant. Had the big boys come out, hook up a tester, and try to sell me a $5,000 replacement. Called a smaller company and got the run around with adding dye to check for leaks and then they never showed. Played that game for a year. Called Frosty yesterday, quoted me a price over the phone and was within 10 bucks of it. Problem solved. Would highly recommend.

dan in central indianapolis
dan in central indianapolis
1 review , IN

Furnance Installation

I had four quotes for a high efficiency furnace installation and Frosty was the cheapest. He installed it for $300 less than all the other quotes and had it done the next day.

Justlilmoi in Carthage
Justlilmoi in Carthage
1 review , IN

service of furnace & air conditioner

I have an old heat pump system and my furnace went out during the winter. After having a large HVAC company come out to look at the problem, they wanted to sell me a complete system for $7500. Frosty was referred to me by a family member. When their technician came out, he looked at the system, told me that my problem was a burnt wire, fixed it and charged me just a service call fee of $39.95. Saved me tons of money!!! Highly recommend this company. Professional and courteous and inexpensive. I couldn't have asked for more or better service then these people.