A. Cosco & Son

McSweeny/O'Donnell in E watertown
McSweeny/O'Donnell in E watertown
1 review Watertown, MA

major kitchen/dining room/porch

We hired Frank on the recommendation of a friend. I don't think that there could be a better choice. He shows up on time and cleans up every day so that you don't come home to either construction debris or even empty coffee cups. More importantly, he does high quality, timely work. He even exceeded our expectations by building a fixed bookcase for our study that was much nicer than we envisioned. A testimony to Frank's work ethic is that several of our neighbors have now hired him to work on their homes.

Oldhousegirl -- Newton
Oldhousegirl -- Newton
5 reviews , MA

General Contractor -- jobs large and small

I first hired Frank Cosco to do a small kitchen renovation project for me (just finishing up some wood trims). His philosophy is that he does not turn away small jobs because small jobs often lead to large projects. He is fair and honest. That small job turned into a large porch repair (over $3K) and referrals to a friend who was very satisfied with his work. Since then I've hired Frank for more small projects (hanging new wooden doors) and large projects (bathroom remodel). I appreciate that he lets us by our own materials (he will do it, but it's our preference) and offers us alternatives for different prices. He is unlike most contractors in that he actually shows up when he says he will and promptly returns calls. I never worry about leaving him alone in my home.