Garden City Trough

Jo Ann Worrall from Niagara Falls
Jo Ann Worrall from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Replace evestrough

David came and gave a very good quote . He took the time to explain what I needed and how it would be done. He was very professional . The workmanship was excellent and he did what he said he would do. I am a single female who had to trust what I was being told. I am so pleased I went with this company ! I would recommend him to anyone;)

David in St catharines
David in St catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Downspout & Gutter Guard Installation

By far the most honest and reliable eavestrough guy in the business. I had trouble even getting a quote from other companies!

Professional work at a fair price. I can say with certainty that this is the only call you need to make.

Water was pouring off the side of my gutters when it rained....now after fixing the downspout and installing gutter guard all water flows down the roof and down the driveway and away from my house. Bring on the rain!

David doesn't advertize on the radio or anywhere because he doesn't need to....word of mouth does the job for him. And how can you go wrong with a guy named David. ;)

Walter in St. Catharines
Walter in St. Catharines
2 reviews ,

Replace eavestrough

David Crossley from Garden City Trough did an exceptional job replacing the upper level of our eavestrough. The mitered corners were the best job I've ever seen. He recommended to run the downspout in a different place so the upper roof doesn't drain to the lover roof was very very helpful.