Martyn Masonry

Jonathan in Sudbury
Jonathan in Sudbury
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Restoration work

I contracted Wes Martyn from Martyn Masonary in the summer of 2015. I contacted Mr. Martyn for a project that I was doing on a church steeple in Orillia Ontario. The brick work was in bad repair and needed to be repointed. He submitted a quote to me which I thought was fair for the work that needed to be done. He started two weeks later with a full crew of four guys. He got the job done on the timeframe he said it would be done. The workmanship is amazing. In the 15 years I have been in the restoration business I have not seen the quality of work that Martyn Masonary provided us. I will definitely be rehiring this firm.

Thanks so much for the quality work you and your workmen provide it.

Jonathan Murray

More about Martyn Masonry

Specializing in stone masonry, heritage brickwork, and fireplaces.