B & B Plumbing

Susan in Pickering
Susan in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Updating All Plumbing in home

We found Steve from B & B Plumbing through the Homestars site. Steve has so far updated multiple faucets, piping and one toilet in our house and has done a great job! His prices are very reasonable, he is on time and definitely knows what he is doing. Glad we found this hidden gem and would highly recommend Steve for your next plumbing job.

Sue in oakville
Sue in oakville
11 reviews AJAX, ON

Bathtub installation , change of faucet

I hired B and B plumbing to install a bathtub and change the faucet. I was extremely happy with the work performed by Steve. He was fast and efficient and very personable. Steve's price are very reasonable and his work is excellent. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone needing an honest plumber and I will definitely hire him for any of my future plumbing needs.

Harry in Scarborough
Harry in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Leaking toilet

We live in bungalow with 1.5 bathrooms. Our full bathroom upstairs recently had a toilet leak on the weekend. Every time you flushed, there would be a stream of water leaking in the basement. Our bathroom was renovated about a year ago by a poor contractors with shoddy workmanship. Almost 1 year to the day, our leak developed.

Our neighbour is in the carpet and flooring business recommended Steve.

His answering machine tells you the day he is available. He returns his calls which is obviously important.

He had to replace the wax ring. However, he noticed that it didnt seal properly and ran out to get a gasket. He communicates well, clean and personable. The cost was reasonable. We are extremely happy with his work and would highly recommend him. We wished we had known him before we re did our bathroom.

I would strongly recommend him to our family and friends.

Ruth in Scarborough
Ruth in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

kitchen renovation , new sink taps drain and water lines

Firstly, I would like to say that Steve was quick to respond to the messaage I left him.
Secondly, He was on time for when he said he would be there. The job was done in a very short time and no issues. He was veryfair and so was his price. This is the second time I have used his service and now consider him to be my plumber of choice.

Anne in Pickering
Anne in Pickering
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Relocation of water lines and drain pipe for powder room

After meeting with a few different plumbers, we decided on hiring Steve. We are in the middle of renovating our powder room and Steve relocated two water lines (toilet and sink), redirected the drain pipe for the sink and replaced the toilet flange.

He was able to start the job quickly (he fit is in between jobs), cleaned up after his job, listened (and more importantly!) addressed our concerns re: the water line relocation and charged us extremely fairly for the job.

Because he is a one-man show (which we definitely appreciate!), he probably isn't the guy you call for a plumbing emergency. That being said, what I really appreciated is that when you call him - his voicemail is consistently updated with his next date availability so you aren't left to wonder when/if he will be able to do the job.

His work was so good and his prices so fair, we'll probably bring him back to install the toilet and sink instead of doing it ourselves.

Highly recommend and definitely one of my best Homestar finds so far!

Leslie Masterson in Scarborough
Leslie Masterson in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

fixing a leaking toilet

I have been having trouble with a leaking upstairs toilet for some time and have had several plumbers in to fix the problem. Steve ascertained that the leak had been fixed by one of the previous plumbers but the repair job on the ceiling beneath it had been done with incorrect materials and this is what caused the ceiling to crack again thus making me think that the toilet was still leaking. So glad to have this problem solved.

KLP in Scarborough, West Hill
KLP in Scarborough, West Hill

Repairs

After a general contractor walked off a job that included some minor pumbing repairs, I needed to contact someone quickly, as I was selling my house. After contacting 6 plumbing contractors from the Home Stars website, I chose Steve. I found Steve to be VERY fair in his price compared to others. Even though he was booked for several jobs, Steve came in between those jobs and fixed whatever I needed. His work is excellent and Steve is a professional. I would recommend Steve Bentley to anyone requiring plumbing repairs.

JB Scarborough
JB Scarborough
10 reviews ,

Repairs and installations

Steve of B&B Plumbing has done work on our plumbing repairs and installations for over a decade including a bathroom reno.
He is friendly and most importantly reliable. Overall, he provided excellent service! We will definitely use him in the future and will recommend him to others!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?