B & B Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oshawa  >  B & B Plumbing

Reviews for B & B Plumbing

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Shower fixture

I needed 2 hands to turn our shower fixture. Knew something was wrong and watching how to fix it on YouTube looked very complicated but Steve came and had it back to normal in no time! He was very personable, professional and knew exactly what the issue was. I am so appreciative and would definitely recommend him.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

Two Toilets and Faucet Installation

This is a company that excels in service, knowledge, expertise and initiative. Steve arrived prior to his scheduled arrival time, and commenced work on the faucet immediately, as the toilets were to be delivered shortly after. He was able to suggest alternatives to the installation as the counter top was older and presented a few challenges. One toilet required levelling due to an uneven floor surface, plus it needed some extensive cleaning underneath. The three installations were done professionally and they look fantastic. I highly recommend B and B Plumbing - you will not be disappointed!

Wann in Ajax
Wann in Ajax
1 review Whitby, ON

Valve leaking

I had a garage valve leaking. Called and got a quote from Steve and made an appointment. Steve came on time and fixed the issue quickly. He even resolved an extra toilet issue for me. Thanks Steve.

Wann

Chris Jackson from Whitby
Chris Jackson from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

faucet leak

I had a faucet leak in the kitchen under sink. I also had a leaky valve in the backyard. So I called Steve whom I used a few months back for other work. He arrived promptly and fixed the leak under the sink. then put in a new shut off valve leading to the back yard as well as replaced the valve outside. I told him about some other issues, laundry and washer pipes crossed, he fixed that. he even fixed my leaking bath tub faucet...all these things that I brought up last minute and only added a small figure to what was quoted on the initial one job. all I can say is this guy is unbelievable and down to earth. he is a top notch plumber who can do anything! all for a super low cost! no one beats Steve I promise you....if you ever need a plumber, please try Steve; you wont regret it. cost value and master plumber - you just cant go wrong. it says 10 as a rating but if it were possible I would rate him an 11. I will always use Steve for any kind of plumbing I need. THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!

Cheavion from Ajax
Cheavion from Ajax
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bathroom faucet leak and toilet pump

I was referred to Steve from a friend and after giving him a call he called back soon after. He gave me an exact price for his services so there were no surprises. He showed up when expected, was quick, thorough and informative. He had come expecting only to fix my bathtub faucet, but I had a toilet issue that needed attention and he was willing and equipped with the necessary part and tools. He fixed my toilet as well as the tub and gave me a great deal. I definitely appreciate his work and would recommend him to anyone. Experienced and professional. Thanks Steve.

Jamie Brown from Toronto
Jamie Brown from Toronto

Multiple Jobs

I have used Steve for years on a multitude of different plumbing jobs. He is very friendly and professional to deal with, always shows up on time and is willing to take on smaller jobs that other plumbers wouldn't. I have recommended Steve to a number of friends, neighbours and colleagues and will continue to do so.

Michael Giovinazzo from Toronto
Michael Giovinazzo from Toronto

Clogged Drain

Steve took care of a major clog in our bathtub pipes and was professional and very pleasant to deal with. We've had some dodgy experiences with service people lately and his ability and courtesy were most welcome. We would recommend him to anyone.

Aaron
Aaron
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Faucet change

B & B Plumbing
Oshawa
L1H 0A4

Steve was professional and did a great job for a price that is fair. I have used larger companies in the past who perform fine. But I would definitely recommend him over these companies to anyone needing a plumber.

jim from Whitby
jim from Whitby
3 reviews , ON

Replaced main water shut off valve

I would definitely recommend Steve. He's professional, his work is solid, he showed up at the agreed upon time and was finished his work quickly. His prices are extremely fair, far better than others and very reasonable.
Very good experience and very happy with his work. Thanks Steve!

Whitby, Ontario

Tim in Ajax
Tim in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Plumbing for sink

I had a bad leak under my sink that I tried fixing myself but only made it worse. I decided to try a smaller plumbing company and found that they responded promptly and were able to fix the problem for very little cost.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oshawa?