Rideau Finishing Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Rideau Finishing Services  >  Painted interior of house and removed wallpaper
Geoff in Etobicoke
Geoff in Etobicoke
4 reviews ,

Painted interior of house and removed wallpaper

Found Rideau Finishing from the Benjamin Moore website. www.benjaminmoore.ca Filled out their online form and Leonard Kelly called me the next business day for an appointment. First impressions are important and I liked that he showed up on time. His was 1 of 2 quotes I obtained. Both were comparable but Len's provided a fixed price for the considerable amount of wallpaper removal. He gave me a start date and again they showed up on schedule on the appointed day a trend which continued throughout the job.
It had been a while since the new-to-us house had been painted and it required a lot of wall preparation. Len's stated process for for protecting my new hardwood floors and fixing all the plaster cracks was one of the reasons we chose him.
They did an incredible job prepping the walls and ceilings. They kept to their schedule which had been promised to be an 8 to 10 day job. It did take 10 days because it turned out their were two layers of wallpaper and not one. This created a lot of extra wall preparation but they have made the house look brand new.
A paintng project of this scale is a dusty job so be prepared to do a lot of cleaning. However Len's process did a lot to protect the floors and other areas of the house.
He has a great crew, very friendly and easy to work with.
A very positive experience.