Building And Production Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Building And Production Inc.

Staci in Whitby
Staci in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New ROOF

I called 8 different roofers. I found Gary to be the most informed about the different types of shingles and roof deck protections. I felt that he was honest and professional. I would totally recommend his company to do any type of renovations. My roof was done in a day and a half. He is a very reliable person. Not to mention he sent several pictures through out the day to show me how my roof was coming along which made me feel at ease that he`s saying and doing what we discussed prior to the job. Exemplary job! Thank you, again.

Lynda K.
Lynda K.

House renovation

My house was in a tragic state of neglect when I purchased it. Totally uninhabitable. Gary and his team did a stellar job that began with a good, reality-based quote within a time frame that was adhered to. It consisted of completely redoing the plumbing, sewer, wiring - every system in the house. The interior was stripped down to the rafters and completely redone - including all water rooms (kitchen/bath). Woodwork, tiling, windows, doors, paving, flooring, hot water heater, HVAC - EVERYTHING. I was with him almost every step of the way, and we made all decisions together. We have more than 600 pictures that tell the whole story. Highly recommended company that takes great pride in its work and cares about the best possible outcome.

Thank you for the nice review and enjoy your new home.

claire coire in Toronto
claire coire in Toronto

finish of my newly lowered and underpinned basement

Gary and Lee Haber did a superlative job in the finish of my newly lowered/underpinned basement of a very old townhouse. Lee Haber pays attention to every details (many of which I would never have thought of). The quality of the work they do is superior. The price is fair (especially given the workmanship). Of all the people I have hired in the past to do renovation work of various kind in houses I have owned, I would say that the work done by this company is the best I've seen.

I love the new metal staircase leading to the basement. Thank you for the nice review.

More about Building And Production Inc.

Building and Production Inc. provides top quality windows and exterior doors including:
Vinyl Windows • ENERGY STAR™ qualified windows • Casement Windows • Awning Windows • Bay & Bow Windows
• Patio Doors • Steel Doors • Energy Saving Doors • Custom Windows &Doors • Siding, Soffit & Eavestrough (Gutters)
My company is licenced, insured (5 million), incorporated, bonded and workman's compensation compliant. My company specializes in full renovations. Our work ranges from additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, custom decks, windows and doors. My brother and I have been working together for over 25 years providing high quality workmanship at extremely competitive pricing. All of our quotes are a free, no obligation, written and highly detailed. Plans and permits are our pleasure no matter how small the project. We use a licenced electrician and plumber that know our work is meticulous. Our philosophy is that 'we are going to do the job right so lets get it inspected'.