Nuvo Garage

Gilda - Hamilton in Burlington
Gilda - Hamilton in Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Storage room/cold cellar

An empty room with a high ceiling wasted because there were no shelves or organized structure inside. Rick Scully worked out a design and with Ed installing it it is now a room that is useful and functional. We have used Nuvo Garage several times and recommended him to my neighbours. Rick is very professional and responsive to one's concerns. Thanks Rick and Ed!

Thank you for entrusting is with your business again Gilda!

Willowdale
Willowdale

garage renovations

You were great and when there was a hiccup you definitely tried your best. thanks.

Thank you Judi. I sincerely appreciate your honest feedback

paul.grimes
paul.grimes

garage repair and renovation

an old garage that needed hooks for tools, bikes and new storage area. work was done fast, very clean and extremely efficient.

Thanks for feedback Paul

tim.bristow
tim.bristow

Garage organization

The 2 car garage was completed refitted and organized in a very professional nap manner

Thank you Tim.

al
al

Garage

Nuvo Garage
647-346-8735
10 Windham Drive
M6J 2T2

reorganized Garage space and was professional and prompt.

Came back to fix up some minor issues immediately

Thanks for your kind comments Allen.

barb
barb

Garage organization

My Neighbour used Nuvo Garage and I liked what they did there. We wanted simple and had a few things that needed to fit. It turned out better than we thought.
Rick was very good at adapting and making sure we had what we needed.
I get lots of good comments about how the garage looks now .

Thanks Barb. I am pleased that you are satisfied with the outcome.

Colleen
Colleen

Garage renovation

Rick and his team were AMAZING! We had a vision to turn our garage into useable space, we wanted a storage unit in our garage! They made it happen and we couldn't be happier! Highly recommend NuvoGarage, if you can dream it, they can build it!

Thanks so much for your kind words Colleen. I am thrilled that you are pleased with the outcome!

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Garage Storage

Rick and Al did an Amazing job with our garage storage space. With a little one on the way, the extra space will be very much needed. Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you Monica. It was our pleasure to be of service. Best, Rick

enough in North york
enough in North york

garage and shed reorganization

Rick & his crew were very responsive, provided creative solutions, used quality materials, were neat and tidy, and did great work to the specifications and timeframe agreed. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you were satisfied with our work.

Jesse from North York in Toronto
Jesse from North York in Toronto

Garage organization

Rick was outstanding and exceeded my expectations. I needed a garage re-organization and additional storage. Rick had a number of great ideas and executed all of the. He was practical, thorough and everything was done on time and exactly as discussed. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for your kind words Jesse. I am thrilled that your experience with my company was a positive one.

More about Nuvo Garage

NuvoGarage Inc. is privately owned Canadian firm based in Ontario that specializes in interior garage and boathouse design, renovation and organization. We take care of all of the work (as required) to transform your garage including removal of junk and hazardous chemicals like paints and solvents. We’ll even take away …