Garage Tailors

51-3176 Ridgeway Drive Mississauga ON L5L 5S6

Reviews for Garage Tailors

0 reviews Milton, ON

Garage Floor Epoxy

I was looking to finally apply an epoxy coating finish on my garage floor that always looked dirty no matter how much I cleaned it. Through a referral from a close friend, I contracted Garage Tailors to do job. The installation team arrived on time and began the preparation process within 15 mins. The guys were very experienced and professional. Four hours later, the garage floor was complete. The grey base coat along with the accent colour chips looks amazing. Now, the floor is always clean and dirt free and very easy to maintain.

I would recommend Garage Tailors to anyone.

Ray
Milton

Thanks Ray for the opportunity to work with you and the kind words. We appreciate it

Ian

Service

Our bike rack was not working and Ian was kind enough to come out to do a service call for us on our bike hoist that had been previously installed by another company. Great and efficient service!

Thank you for the kind words and happy we were able to get your bike hoist back up and operating for you.

Garage Renovation

Garage Tailors did our garage floor, job was great, the team was easy to work with and have recommended Garage Tailors to multiple friends.

Thank you for the opportunity to have worked with you. We appreciate the business and your positive words and recommendations

Raj
Raj

Garage Flooring

The team at Garage Tailors were a pleasure to work with. The job from the estimate through to final completion was nothing short of exceeding expectations. We’ve used other companies in the past at our other properties but Ian and the team have been the best we’ve used. Thank you for a job well done and look forward to recommending your team to many friends.

Thank you for the work, kind words and referrals. We appreciate it

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Garage

I had my garage floor, walls and a mezzanine completed
Ian was great to work with . The job was completed promptly and looks great .

Thank you for the work and the kind words. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you and transform your garage

Pranavan in Toronto
Pranavan in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Garage makeover

I came across Ian and Darcy to help organize the garage for my townhouse. Both were very professional, courteous, and competent. They did an amazing job and transformed my garage into a mini gym and helped double my space. My son and his friends love spending time there during the summer and winter. Their reaction is ,"wooah...you have a cool garage!" I can't think of a better compliment than one that comes from kids! Even neighbours have complimented on Ian and Darcy's work! I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to have their garage organized. Definitely worth the money to invest in giving an regularly ignored part of the house a much needed facelift! Thank you Ian and Darcy!

Thank you for the very kind words and it was a pleasure meeting and working for you. So happy to hear that you and the kids have been able to enjoy the garage to the fullest.

Nick in Oakville
Nick in Oakville

Full and complete Garage Renovation

Excellent workmanship, quality, service all at a very good price. I would highly recommend Ian and his company to anyone -- and do so with all my neighbors and visitors! Other quotes I researched offered either poorer shiny-plastic-like materials, and/or almost double the cost to cover their expensive "show rooms" and overhead. Ian also went above and beyond to make sure everything worked well and we were happy with the outcome. Now everything has a convenient and organized place to be, and I can easily fit two cars in the garage. The feeling of being organized has helped motivate my yardwork. I can proudly happily and readily leave my garage doors open! Thank you Ian and Darcey!!

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us to turn your garage into the space you wanted it to become. It was a pleasure working with you.

Very happy with our garage!

Ian was very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. What he represented was exactly how the final product turned out. He was on time and on budget. A seamless process from our perspective. We are absolutely thrilled with our garage!

Thank you for the kind words and the business. It was a pleasure working with you and the family in transforming your garage space

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Garage Renovations

Unfortunately my experience with Garage Tailors was not a good one. Initially the relationship started off on a good foot. I wanted to renovate the garage to include finished cabinets, car hoist, and flooring. Working with Ian I retained his incumbent car lift contractor, figured working with his recommendations would help keep things as streamlined as possible. This was not the case. My suggestion to anyone working with this company - make sure you receive EVERYTHING in writing. Transparency with proper quoting and sign backs helps keep all parties on the same page. Also just a note - this company has changed names throughout my experience with it. Take that for what you want but typically a successful company with a good track record does not change its Brand.

A great garage make- over

Wonderful service , great pre- planning and excellent execution . Just a pleasure to deal with !

Thank you for the business and the kind words.

More about Garage Tailors

At Garage Tailors we challenge the status quo in the home organization space, so that we can do our part to help make our clients day a little less stressful. Our operating principles are trust, honesty, transparency and value. The experience for our clients must be positive and one that they have to tell their friends about.
Our philosophy is that every families garage transformation, whether it's solely a floor coating to a full renovation, be designed and constructed to be within an agreed upon budget and schedule, that is how we work with you. From the initial estimate to when we say thank you for your business, we believe that we can meet all your expectations.
We service the GTA and all the surrounding areas.