RID-OF-IT Vancouver

E.Thompson in Burnaby
E.Thompson in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Fast, efficient service!

Stuff got away from me, and I had a vast piles of old newspapers, cardboard boxes, etc. to get rid of. I bagged and boxed it, called Scott at RID-OF-IT, and they came over the next day and got rid of it. They came when they said they would, I merely pointed to the stuff and whoosh, it was on the truck and away. The men (3, including Scott) were courteous, polite and very quick. Two years to amass the stuff, a weekend to assemble it, and they had it into the truck in 10-15 minutes. My place feels so much bigger. I'd recommend their services to anyone. (They will give an estimate beforehand, and double check when they actually see your stuff.)

Mrs Thompson

Thank you for such a glowing review. We pride ourselves by providing the best customer service we can. We are pleased you were WOWED !!

Best Regards

tara
tara
1 review Spring Branch, TX

Residential Home

Scott and his team were reliable, professional, and friendly. They completed a very large residential job for us, and we were pleased with how quickly and efficiently everything was done. Highly recommend!

Hi Tara
A big thank you to you and James for hiring us to complete this job to your satisfaction. When cleaning out such a large job like an estate, there can be many tasks. From donations, recycling and sorting out what the family may want to keep. From one load to multiple truck loads we can take care of any situation. Thanks again for taking the time to review our company.

Best Regards

Reno/junk removal

Easy, professional, fast and so friendly. The crew was on time and had very reasonable rates. So impressed and I'm so happy!

Brigitte
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to remove your Renovation material the other day. I love it when things run smoothly like they did with your job.

Thanks again

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.
1 review Richmond, BC

Furniture removal

Removed dining room and bedroom furniture from a third floor condo- many trips. They were punctual, efficient and friendly. They were well organized and I would definitely recommend their services.

Dear Barb

It was a pleasure to work with you on your removal of furniture from your apartment. Undergoing a Reno can be quite a task and having the rooms cleared will help. You will be happy to know that we were able to donate the furniture items to a wonderful charity. Thanks again for your review.

eyagi
eyagi

Estate clean up

Scott and his crew were such a delight to work with. Great combination of professionalism and fun loving nature. Very efficient and on time. They did an estate clean up and I will definitely hire them again or refer to others.

Hi
It was a pleasure to work with you on your family estate clean out. Who knew how much our parents would hold onto and keep for " just in case ". Both Terry and I enjoyed hearing stories about your father and what a contribution he made to Canada. What a Lovely family and great to work with.
Also I would like to thank you for your hours of sorting and boxing.
Wishing you a speedy Reno job.

Thanks Scott

C
C
1 review West Vancouver, BC

junk removal

We are pleased with Rid-of-It. They helped us remove 3 desks, 4 beds, building supplies, and many boxes of household junk, paper, hazardous waste. They were up-front with disposal costs (beds, hazardous waste) and prompt, cheerful, efficient. There is a charge by volume and an additional fee for labour if removing items from within the home.

Thanks C for the glowing review. It was nice to meet you and your brother and take care of this daunting job you had. Selling your home and dealing with years of junk can feel overwhelming. That's when you need the experts to help with this task. We took care of everything from start to finish and we are super happy that you liked our service. Thanks again.

Roma I.
Roma I.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mattress, box spring and bed frame removal

Scott and Terry were super friendly, efficient, and professional. They were in and out in under 10 minutes!

Hi Roma
We appreciate you calling us for the job and taking the time to write a wonderful review. Junk removal can be just that easy when you call the right company to make things run smoothly. We love our job ... and it shows.

Thanks Scott

dorothy
dorothy

Move out

They were efficient professional staff who provided service with 2 day's notice & were reasonably priced and quick to clear everything out.

Dorothy and Bob

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your relative. During these times of hardship it can be an overwhelming task to deal with the contents of the persons belongings. We like to pride ourselves in being sympathetic to everyone's situation and act accordingly to expedite the job in the best manner possible. It was a pleasure to meet you and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

jmusser6
jmusser6

Mattress removal

Mattress removal, very friendly and punctual service. Would call again when I need to recycle old items. Cheers Jen

Hi Jen

It was a pleasure to meet you this morning to remove your mattress and boxspring. Thanks again for choosing our company to do your job.

Panhellenic House in
Panhellenic House in

Student Housing UBC

Scott and his crew are the best company I've ever used. They have always responded to any last minute requests. Service is always professional with top customer service. After 3 years I wouldn't use any other company.

Hello
It has been a pleasure to work with you over the last three years. We both know that dealing with campus housing has it challenges. Move ins , move outs and everything in between. Looking forward to dealing with you in the future.

More about RID-OF-IT Vancouver

Ridofitvancouver.ca offers prompt and reliable garbage removal, junk removal and waste recycling services in the Vancouver area. Call for a free quote.