Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd

suedalby1013
suedalby1013

Snow removal

The good and the bad.
The bad, on a major snow event it took well over 24 hrs for the snow to be removed. We have had this service for over 5 years and apparently we are one of the last homes to be served on their list. So paying close to 300 a month for snow removal, which some months result in no service (that’s ok, that’s the deal), but when it does snow I expect the snow to be shoveled. As I was out shoveling my driveway because hubby had to get to work and was stuck, this was in the morning at 8 am. I continued to shovel in the afternoon after 3 pm so he could get into the garage.

Snow shoveled the next day after 11 am, where I did chat with the very nice man completing our service, who confirmed basically we are close to last on the list, and pretty much we could expect that every time.
He did a great job and in now way is this a reflection on him.

When questioned about the service basically too bad you’re last, no apologies, and feel free to find someone else next year if you’re unhappy. So I would give a fail on customer service.

The good, they provide photos, which we are often out of town so that’s handy, and in those cases it’s ok we are last.

Hello Thomas, thank you for your feedback. Our snow removal contracts have always been based off of snow being cleared within 24 hours of snowfall ceasing with delays to be expected on any snowfalls over 6" as we are limited by traffic and weather conditions, we also have to consider the safety of our employees as they are out during the worst of the storm. Our routes are also based off of the proximity of your home to other homes in the area, We never give precedence to any clients based on number of years of service and we do like to change the routes up each year to try and even things out, over the last 5 years, your house has been second on the list due to the concentration of homes in that area, this year the concentration is not as dense so we are servicing other areas first. We do have no problems facilitating clients with special needs (snow needing to be cleared by a certain time) however there is an additional cost to this service as we have to structure our entire snow removal route around that particular client. The service you pay for is as per our terms and conditions as that is what level of service we can guarantee, as was discussed over the phone, we never want to provide a bare minimum level of service, however we also need to set realistic expectations for our clients in the event of a major snowfall. I would urge you to consider the level of service that has been provided over the past five years (including this one) based off a regular snow event. Furthermore, you had suggested that you wanted to find a more local company to accommodate your snow removal services, I simply wanted to be completely transparent about the level of service that could be expected by us, and that if that did not meet your expectations, then it may be best to find someone who can accommodate your needs, the last thing we would want to do is promise a service that we quite simply cannot deliver, This was not meant as "tough luck your last" and I am sorry if that is how you interpreted it, I simply wanted to clearly state what can be expected from us during a snowfall such as the event over the last two days and that if it is not what you are expecting, I do not want to charge for a service you are unhappy with, that makes no sense for us as a business and for you as a paying customer.

Teresa O'Regan
Teresa O'Regan

Winterization and Spring Activation

Naiad is always reliable to show up in the fall and spring to prepare the sprinkler system for the following seasons. The staff are always friendly when they arrive. Booking and paying online is easy and you always get good deals if you book in advance. We will always use Naiad Irrigation Systems.

Good afternoon Teresa,

Thanks so much for your 10 star review! We are so happy to hear about your experiences with us and that you've enjoyed our service. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and have a great day!

Private User reviews Trail, BC

Maintenance of my home irrigation system

The company is maintaining my my home irrigation system. They do the summer start-up and winter blow-out of the irrigation system. They also maintain the back-flow system of the basement. I just trust them to do the maintenance check professionally.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting us to take care of your irrigation system! Irrigation can be a big investment so we appreciate you choosing us to maintain it for you. Have a great day!

Kurt
Kurt

Irrigation

Miles and his team of professionals are always willing to help; be it blowouts, service checks or the (City Imposed) Bypass inspection.
They always send notification of services being provided and work with your timeline not theirs.

Thanks so much for the 10 star review Kurt! Really appreciate your business and you taking the time to write us. Have a great day!

Brenda in Okotoks
Brenda in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Irrigation System - Fall Blowout

Found them online, needed someone to do a fall blowout on my sprinkler system. They texted me a photo of my technician and a reminder when he was on the way to my house. The technician was very friendly and completed the job quickly. They were very reasonably priced, I will use them again next year and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for the recommendation Brenda! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and can't wait to see you again next year. Have a great day!

samuel1ross
samuel1ross

Best for service

Naiard is simply the best, this was my third time using them for my sprinkler system. Socially distant, absolutely, this last time they came on time, did the blow out and ensured all water was turned off. This is exavlty what I wanted.

DJ in Calgary
DJ in Calgary

Great work - Thanks!

Very cold day, and of course my furnace stopped working. Jamison was there fast to help me out, and had my furnace back up and running within an hour. As well, the parts were partly covered by warranty and that was a bonus. Jamison was quick, clean, and left the work-site cleaner when he arrived. Thanks VERY much.

Good morning DJ,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review! Unfortunately, we think you might have written to the wrong company as we do not offer furnace service. Have a great day

Fall Service

There are many irrigation companies within the city and they are always busy. This company offered a prompt service with clear and easy booking. I will be using them again! Thanks!

Thank you so much for your ten star review! So happy to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to seeing you again!

Nancy and Gregg
Nancy and Gregg

Excellent service!

We have used Naiad for many years and they provide professional, reliable, personal and knowledgeable service. Their staff are personable and very helpful. Their on line booking service is very easy to use and they always give notice of when they are arriving.

We're so proud to have returning customers like you Nancy and Gregg! Thanks so much for writing us this 10 star review and for your kind words. We put a lot of effort into creating a convenient and straightforward booking system and do our best to effectively communicate with our clients. We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying our service. Take care Nancy and Gregg!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Fall irrigation blowout service

I received advance notice of when tech would arrive to perform service.
Tech promptly provided blowout service quickly and without disruption to everyone in the household.
I was satisfied with the work performed and will recommend Naiad to friends, family and neighbours.

Thanks for the recommendation Mike! We do our best to effectively communicate with our clients and make things as easy as possible during the winterization process. Glad you were happy with the service and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Have a great day Mike

More about Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd

Naiad Irrigation Systems installs and services underground sprinkler systems in Calgary and the surrounding area. We specialize in both residential and commercial irrigation systems.

From activation and repairs to winterizing sprinklers in Calgary we offer award-winning and certified services by the Canadian Prairie Chapter Irrigation Association.

Thank you for choosing NAIAD Irrigation Systems