Snow Removal

Reviews for Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd

PapaJoe in Rocky View County
PapaJoe in Rocky View County
0 reviews , AB

Home and business irrigation and vacation snow removal

We have used Myles and his team for many years. Professional prompt and very competitive prices. Never had a single issue with any workmanship or them exceeding our expectations. 100% every time.

Thank you for the kind words Joe, Glad to continue doing business with you and looking forward to another season.

Mr. J.
Mr. J.

Spring & Fall Startup and Blowout of Sprinkler System

Naiad has been both reliable and efficient in completing the services contracted. They were helpful when asked to recommend repairs or about the system.

They were prompt and left the property clean and closed the gates when finished. (we have a dog and this is important if we weren't home).

I would recommend Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd. for yard irrigation work as required.

Mr J,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I know it is a regular topic we discuss at staff/safety meetings. I am glad the irrigation tech did close the gate when they are done. Would hate for you dog to get away. They are a member of the family after all.

Thanks again for writing the review. I will pass it onto the staff here at Naiad!

Take care Mr. J

hadi in Toronto
hadi in Toronto

Dall sprinkle system blow out

I even was not home, they took care if the job and emailed the invoice, no comlain... they have good website to book online also.
Can probably lower the price. But cannot complain about any ither issue except price

Hello Hadi, I am glad to hear you were happy with the service. We do try our best to keep our Fall Blowout pricing as competitive as possible.

Hilda from Calgary
Hilda from Calgary

Winterization

Naiad has been my company of choice for a few years now!!! Thank you Naiad for doing a great job, I have never had any line issues in the spring, your service is promptly done when scheduled. Having the availability to preorder your service is a god send, that way I never have to worry from season to season, a friendly remind to turn my water off a few days in advance and I'm done!!! Wonderful..GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words Hilda. We are glad to hear that you enjoy the ability to pre-order your winterization, we are always trying to make the entire process a bit easier for everyone!

Stephen
Stephen

Irrigation winterize and spring start up

I have been using Naiad Irrigation for a few years now; they are easy to contact, reliable, have a good notification/email system. Convenient and relatively inexpensive for start ups and winterizing. Helpful technicians. Recently got my system up and running again after I busted the lines last year (forgot to schedule my winterizing!).

Hello Stephen, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed using our services over the years, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. We do try out best to ensure that the entire process from booking your winterization or spring activation to completion is as easy as possible. I do hope you enjoy the rest of the season with your functional system!

Deepa in Calgary
Deepa in Calgary

Sprinkler service

It was nice service. We got the reference from our previous house owner and we are happy with the service. Booking an appointment onine was easy and convenient. The winterization was done as per scheduled date and time.
Response to email is pretty fast. The phone lines are busy though.

Thanks for taking the time to write this response and thanks for your business. You are correct, during the spring and fall our phone lines are extremely busy. We do our best to pre-book our services such as fall blowouts or underground sprinter activations and encourage clients to book online so that you can get timely responses from us and we have since taken steps to streamline our voicemail service so that we get can get back to clients quicker.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Spring and Fall irrigation maintenance

Naiad provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service! Very helpful and accommodating staff. They make it easy to prebook and send timely reminders. The discount for early booking is very much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to write this response and thanks for your business. Also thanks for choosing us to activate and winterize your underground irrigation system.

Amery from Calgary
Amery from Calgary

Winter Blowout

Great service and it is great that you can prepay for services at a lower rate. This way it is all set and I don't need to remember to book for services.

Thanks for taking the time to write this response and thanks for your business. Also thanks for pre-booking your fall blowout of your sprinkler system.

Hayley from Calgary
Hayley from Calgary

Irrigation winterization

Great service year after year. We always receive our e-mail reminders close to fall, schedule our winterization online (including payment), technicians arrive as scheduled and are very knowledgable of the services they perform.

Pre-booking

Ken Gettis from Airdrie
Ken Gettis from Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Underground irrigation

I have been a client of Naiad Irrigation for four years and I have found their workmanship and service to be of the highest quality and would recommend this company to perspective clients. They treat you as a friend and go beyond client, company relationships to help you out when issues occur. Keep up the good work Naiad

Thanks Ken!!!! You have been a great client of ours! Hope you are still enjoying your underground irrigation system that we installed for you.

More about Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd

Winterize Underground Sprinker Systems.

Please visit our website www.naiadirrigation.ca to see all of our pricing for fall blowouts of underground irrigation systems or call us at 403-618-3767.

Snow Removal Calgary

Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd. Calgary now offers snow removal services. Naiad Irrigation Systems does residential snow removal in and around the Calgary area. Pick a company you can trust to get the snow removal done. Choose Naiad Irrigation Systems. For more information about our snow removal services, please visit our website: http://www.naiadirrigation.ca

Naiad Irrigation Systems installs and services underground sprinkler systems in Calgary and the surrounding area. Naiad Irrigation Systems also does both residential and commercial irrigation systems. This also includes winterizing sprinklers in Calgary. Chose a company you can trust to winterize your sprinklers system properly. Chose Naiad Irrigation Systems Ltd., Calgary.

In addition to that Naiad Irrigation Systems has a water truck for hire. This is great for filling pools or watering trees and boulevards that do not have irrigation systems.
21, 235105 Wrangler Drive