Toy Box Garage

Reviews for Toy Box Garage

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Detached Garage

Toybox did our garage and it was really good to work with Joe. We evaluated a few different garage builders and ultimately went with Joe. From our research and interaction with him, it was clear that Joe cares about delivering high quality, and we felt assured that whatever happens during the course of the project, Joe would ensure that we would be taken care of.

As with home projects, some things came up along the way for us as things progressed. One factor that helped us feel that we made the right choice was that when we needed to reach Joe, whether it was questions over email, concerns on txt, or to coordinating various things, he was always responsive. Something we were concerned about with some of the 'economic' vendors, as unresponsiveness was a common frustration from reviews for some of the other builders we read. For sure wasn't an issue with Joe who was always communicative and took care for anything that came up without any fuss or frustration on my end. Whether it was advice or helping with some things outside the job itself, Joe and his team went beyond and helped us in various regards on things we needed to do before and after our the garage was built.

In summary, Joe did a great job for us and we recommend that everyone should at least include Toybox among the builders they evaluate for their garage project.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/7tk1Z2g

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent!

Toy Box Garage team just finished my garage and we are super impressed with the whole experience, from the initial visit to the key drop off.

We had 22'x22' with 8' door built with enhanced electrical.
Entire team including contractors were friendly, courteous and professional. We definitely recommend them.

Sheila in Langdon
Sheila in Langdon
0 reviews Langdon, AB

New shop will be priceless

Wanted shop for our woodworking business. We are looking forward to decades of building as a family as we build our family business. We will be inspired by the great workmanship around us in our great shop.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage

We had a garage built on a property we rent out so we had to ensure communication and flexibility for the current tenants while building this garage. Toy Box garage managed this well, and we are very happy with how the garage turned out. Professional, quality work.

John d in Red Deer
John d in Red Deer
1 review Hanna, AB

Detached garage

Joe did a great job building my 2 car garage! I like the scissor trusses and moving the garage door over to allow more room along the one side. Would highly recommend Toy box garage
Thanks John

Ray W in Quesnel
Ray W in Quesnel
1 review Quesnel, BC

Build My Special Garage

Working with Toy Box Garage was a real pleasure. My garage had a number of specials. Joe didn’t just give me a quote but he asked a number of questions to understand where I was coming from. As he understood more about what I was looking for, he asked a number of pertinent questions to confirm and test if he and I understood each other. The proposed material was above expected, the quote was very competitive and after talking to some previous Toy Box Garage owners we decided to go with Toy Box Garage. We were not disappointed. Everyone involved in the process were great and the job proceeded quickly with only some minor lapses for the weather. The end job exceeded my expectations. I was especially thankful for choosing Toy Box Garage when one of the inspectors commented on the quality of the build. Joe and the rest of Toy Box Garage were always looking to ensure that the garage they build was the one I wanted. They were definitely a cut above and a 10/10! Thank you, Joe and everyone at Toy Box Garage.

Taylor R in Calgary
Taylor R in Calgary

Excellent Service and Quality

Joe was phenomenal to work with. He came in December 2017 to look at our garage site and do a quote. They started work as soon as the frost was out of the ground and were done in 5 weeks start to finish (that includes a week of rain). The quality of their work is what got me to come to Toybox. I drove around and looked at garages and Toybox always looked a knotch better. He always kept me in the loop of what was going on and finished right on budget. It was a pleasure working with you Joe. 10/10 would highly recommend Toybox Garage!

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Garage

ToyBox was wonderful to work with. Joe was friendly and honest. The work was done on time and great quality. Nothing but positive things to say. They followed up several times to ensure that we were happy with the final product and with the whole experience and ensured us that any issues they were happy to help out.

Bonnie in Calgary
Bonnie in Calgary

Construction of new garage

Hiring Toy Box Garage to help our community association build a storage garage on-site was the best decision I made. Jeff came out to meet with me right away and helped me come up with the most appropriate design and location. Joe completed all of the permitting paperwork and used his experience and contacts to make this process run smoothly. I was very impressed that the construction company took this task off my shoulders. (other companies would not do the permitting for me.)
When construction began, the crew on-site was amazing. They were friendly and respectful of all the foot traffic around the community center and the endless questions about what were they building? The construction site was always kept clean and secure.
Both Jeff and Joe were always available if I had questions or concerns and they were diligent about keeping me informed about what was going on or what was coming up next.
I would happily recommend Toy Box Garage to be your garage builder!
Bonnie T
CMCA Facility Manager

KLYYC in San Francisco
KLYYC in San Francisco

Double Garage

I hired Toy Box garage to build a double garage in my backyard from plans I had previously drawn up. Joe completed the job exactly as promised (on spec), on time and on budget. All costs, materials and timing of invoices were clearly identified up front with no surprises along the way. Would certainly re-hire and recommend.

Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?