Sigma Electric Construction & Maintenance

Electricians
1269 Canterberry Rd. Mississauga ON L5G 4A6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Sigma Electric Construction & Maintenance

Reviews for Sigma Electric Construction & Maintenance

Rewiring of Entire House (Removal of Knob-and-Tube)

We bought our house knowing that we would have to re-wire it and remove all knob-and-tube wiring. We hired Peter as he came highly recommended from a friend that had worked with him earlier this year, and we are so pleased that we did. Peter is knowledgeable, professional and efficient. He re-wired our entire house in the promised time period. I trust him with our home and value his advice greatly. I would definitely recommend Peter to anyone that is looking for an experienced electrician.

Thank you Nasim and Tarig It was a pleasure to have you as clients. You will be very happy in your new home.
Peter

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Great Service

I am happy with the service provided by Sigma Electric. The work was fast and everything was explained to me before, during and after the job. I would definitely hire Sigma again.

Thank you Mario for the review..
Peter

Amy
Amy

220v box installation

This is the second time we engaged Peter to do some electrical work for us. The first time was to fix a faulty outlet; and this time to install a 220v box for our car lift in the garage. Peter is professional and responsive. A very nice and reliable electrician whom I would hire for other electrical jobs in a heartbeat.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Knob and Tube wire replacement / upgrades

Peter did a great job on our home. It needed to be updated and Peter and his team came in and replaced all the old wiring with new. He installed new outlets so they were to code every six feet. Fixed boxes that were sticking out of the wall and installed outlets on the outside of our home! He was very clean and did a great job taking care of our space. Didn't feel inconvenienced or have to worry about leaving my home office while he worked.

Thanks again and I would definitely recommend Sigma Electic

Renee in North york
Renee in North york

Upgrading to GFI, replace some aluminum wire, bring everything up to ESA code

I had to get my house up to ESA standards for insurance purposes and there was a fair bit of knob and tube as well as some aluminum wiring. Peter (Piotr) was amazing, he was prompt, did a great job and had it inspected by the ESA quickly, and provided both the ESA and his own letter stating the work done and that the house was now up to standard. Of 5 electricians I chose from this site for quotes, I chose him because he was reasonably priced, but most of all because I trusted his opinion. I am very happy with my choice. He did extra things that weren't included in his original quote as well, like install an outdoor light and fix the stove fan unit. I would definitely recommend him and use him for any future projects! Thanks Peter!

Enza
Enza

Expert work for complicated electric work

Peter came in to fix a big mess created in a botched renovation; he identified three plugs had been wired incorrectly, as well as the junction box that had also been incorrectly with faulty wired. Peter is truly a master in troubleshooting electric issues and finding prompt solutions. He is honest and his pricing is extremely reasonable. I have used Sigma Electric three times now and am always completely satisfied - would highly recommend him and his team. They are prompt and professional.

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga

Electrical Work in House

As part of an upstairs renovation Peter completed a number of fan, light and wiring jobs at our home. He was punctual, reliable and had a number of great suggestions that improved our wiring and got the job done right. I would highly recommend Peter anytime.

WS from Toronto
WS from Toronto

Electrical

We had to repair an attachment point for our hydro line after a tree branch pulled the line loose. Peter responded promptly to our call to review the job, provided us with a fair price and completed the job in the time he specified. We will use him again.

More about Sigma Electric Construction & Maintenance

Sigma Electric Electricians and Lighting. Our list of services: * ESA authorized contractor * Knob and Tubing Certifications * Upgrade from Fuses to Breakers * Pot Lights- Great LED * Hot Tubs * Inspection for Insurance * Alumunium Wire Repair * Stove & Dryer Hook Ups and Vents * Plant ...