Knowledgeable, Quality Workmanship and Reasonably Priced
1. Terry of Renco knows his stuff. Within 5 minutes of arriving at our home, he had diagnosed the source of our basement leak, an old coal shoot door. The insurance remediation company and another foundation company could not. As a result, the repair was made to a small area and not to two 12-foot lengths of foundation extending from the house corner.
2. The excavation, was elegant and not destructive. Instead of bringing a back hoe through our yard, the earth was vacuumed out! A large hose was brought along one of my paths and the earth sucked out to a truck. on the street. It took very little time.
3. The remaining work was done quickly and efficiently. The coal shoot door was removed, the foundation hole filled with mortar and cinder block, the weeping tiles inspected, waterproofing and PLATON foundation wrap applied, crushed stone and then topsoil filled excavated area. Not only that but a uniform parging was done to the whole side of that foundation wall so it did not appear patchy.
4. Grading of the soil and general cleanup left the area looking as though no work had been done. We're VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Thank you for the review Julia and I am glad to hear you were very pleased.