Renco Home Improvements

Reviews for Renco Home Improvements

Tim a.
Tim a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair weeping tileThe work was done promptly

The work was done promptly, mess was kept to a minimum and we were kept informed of progress. Terry returned calls right away and went out of his way to make sure our job was well completed. A very well-run organization.

I am glad we could help. Thank you for the review.

MPanaccio
MPanaccio

Foundations + basement

Had to strip basement due to water damage. Clean up mould. Waterproof foundations and rebuild basement.

Thanks for the 10 ⭐ review.

alfred.baird
alfred.baird

Basement wall crack repair

The Renco contractor showed up at the exact time quoted did an excellent job was very professional in explaining what he was doing and over all I'm very happy with the work that was done.

Thank you very much for the review.

Kris in Ottawa
Kris in Ottawa

Faucet install

Needed a broken faucet replaced just before Christmas. I’d found one, but didn’t have time to do it, and the people I usually got help from were unavailable. A friend recommended this company and raved about the excellent customer service they gave. I thought it probably wouldn’t be that good... polite, considerate and excellent work?! It was though - very impressed how clean John left the worksite, and how careful he was to ensure the aesthetic nature of the work he did was high quality too.

wings14 from Ottawa
wings14 from Ottawa

Foundation Repair

Renco and Terry Fraser have done work for my mom and me for over 15 years, since he installed a roof at my mother’s house. He did such a good job on her older home that we’ve had him back almost every year (between her house and mine). This last summer, he got rid of the leak that’s been flooding our basement by digging up around our house and waterproofing the below grade walls and improving the drainage.

Renco does quality work and uses quality materials that last—we’ve never had any problems with the jobs they did for us. His crew cleans up after themselves as they go along. I could probably find a cheaper crew, but I doubt the work would be done as well or last as long. I also like that he gives a written estimate at the start of the job—so far the price has never been higher than the quote! I keep hiring Renco because I’m happy with their work; we have two older homes that need a lot of specialized upkeep and they know what to do.

Mrs. N.L.

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review.

More about Renco Home Improvements

Renco Home Improvements relies on repeat business and word of mouth advertising from satisfied clients. You’ll get experienced, properly qualified trades-people who arrive on time and don’t start another project until your job is finished. Because we know the stresses of living through a renovation, our team’s work day isn’t finished until the job-site’s been tidied. We believe in doing it the right way.