Renco Home Improvements

Basement Renovation
1178 Checkers Rd. Ottawa ON K2C2S7
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Ottawa  >  Renco Home Improvements
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Review for Renco Home Improvements

wings14 from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Renco and Terry Fraser have done work for my mom and me for over 15 years, since he installed a roof at my mother’s house. He did such a good job on her older home that we’ve had him back almost every year (between her house and mine). This last summer, he got rid of the leak that’s been flooding our basement by digging up around our house and waterproofing the below grade walls and improving the drainage.

Renco does quality work and uses quality materials that last—we’ve never had any problems with the jobs they did for us. His crew cleans up after themselves as they go along. I could probably find a cheaper crew, but I doubt the work would be done as well or last as long. I also like that he gives a written estimate at the start of the job—so far the price has never been higher than the quote! I keep hiring Renco because I’m happy with their work; we have two older homes that need a lot of specialized upkeep and they know what to do.

Mrs. N.L.

Job Price

More about Renco Home Improvements

Renco Home Improvements relies on repeat business and word of mouth advertising from satisfied clients. You’ll get experienced, properly qualified trades-people who arrive on time and don’t start another project until your job is finished. Because we know the stresses of living through a renovation, our team’s work day isn’t ...