Renco Home Improvements

Anthony H.
Anthony H.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior waterproofing of foundation

We had a little water into a finished basement this spring - nothing major, but we wanted it addressed. Terry responded within a day to a call over the Easter weekend. He came and inspected, diagnosed and gave us options in terms of solutions. Work got done promptly and thoroughly. There was inevitably disruption but team worked hard to minimize that. Terry kept a close eye on progress with multiple daily visits during the work and was always available to answer questions. Overall very happy with the job done and would be happy to recommend to anyone in Ottawa needing foundation waterproofing.

Thanks for the review Anthony. Was a pleasure working with you.

Brian M.
Brian M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation repair for flooding damage

Our basement was flooded during the spring thaw and flooding in 2019. Mr Frazer of Renco Home Improvements answered my call for an assessment and provided an estimate for repairs promptly within a few days. The recommended repairs were considerably less extensive than others and at a much lower cost. We compared the differing estimates and were persuaded by the detail of the Renco assessment and explanations, the lifetime warranty offered with the repairs and the positive reviews that we reviewed online. The work was started within a few days and completed without interruption in 2 days by 2 workers. Both were professional, polite, considerate and very tidy. I inspected the progress regularly and they took the time to explain the work underway, the steps and timeframes in detail. The final cost was as estimated with no surprises. We highly recommend them for related work and have other projects that we will likely call them for in the near future.

Thank you for the great review Brian. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Latif
Latif
0 reviews Woodstock, ON

Fix Foundation leak and hairline crack

I found "Renco Home Improvements" on homestars.com. I've read some of the reviews and decided to contact them. Terry replied right away within less than an hour, started asking questions and wanted to see pictures right away.
He then decided to come take a look and he came to my home the next day which was nice and shows their professionalism.
Terry took a look and explained to me very clearly what the issue was. He is knowledgeable.
His crew came about three weeks later because they were swamped with work during that rainy season. They fixed my issue and provided a warranty certificate.

The one thing I would like "Renco Home Improvements" to improve is below:
Please, put a rug or plastic sheet when you inject Epoxy into a crack. in my case they didn't so I had Epoxy spilled on my basement floor. That stuff is hard to remove and it looks like water on the basement floor.
That's the only comment I have other than that I am overall satisfied.

We did put plastic down and the epoxy ran under the framing and then under the plastic. What you failed to mention was that we cleaned it up and even did some extra work in the area for you.
Have to admit I'm a little disappointed this cost us two stars.

giesbrecht
giesbrecht

Foundation crack filling

Had a small leak in our basement. John was thorough and careful, and quick to respond to our need when the crack required additional sealant.

Thanks for your feedback!

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Erie, PA

Foundation Crack Repair

Water on the basement floor is never a good thing but, it’s especially bad when there’s a For Sale sign on your lawn! Terry came to assess the situation within hours if my call and Charlie arrived and fixed everything the very next day. As good as new in less than 48 hours! Thanks Renco!

Thanks for the review and hope the sale goes well.

e.banham
e.banham

Foundation Repair

Renco absolutely saved our basement! We are first time home owners and have been living in our house for about 7 months. This winter dealt us a lot of snow and when it started to melt, our basement started to take on water. We called a few companies and none would come on short notice and yet the water kept coming. We called Renco and received a very prompt reply that someone would come that same day. Within a few hours the Renco team had diverted the water away from the outside of the house and created a plan to fill the crack in the foundation to ensure the damage was taken care of and no further water would enter the house. Through it all the staff were reassuring, took the time to teach us a thing or two about keeping water away from the house and even cleaned up the whole area. Conversing with the team was very positive and we felt in good hands the whole time.

What I really loved about working with Renco was their honesty and promptness. Our contractor, Blair, would always arrive exactly when he said he would, was pleasant and helpful and always let us know the next steps. Everything was clear and there were no surprises (the quote we were given was what we paid). We could not have been happier with the service and would recommend Renco to anyone looking for professional foundation help.

Thank you for the great review and let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Terry Fraser

Jerry in Petawawa
Jerry in Petawawa

Foundation Repair (Crack repair and Epoxy injection

Thank you Terry. Your quick response to my request for an e-mail quote regarding a crack in my basement wall, that was leaking , was great. Your being available that same morning to do an on site inspection and provide me with an estimate for the repair and what the process would consist of in detail, was greatly appreciated.
The best was when you got back to me the same day to say that John would be able to start the repair the very next morning.
John arrived the next morning and proceeded to get set up and start the job. He was very professional and provided me with detail about how the epoxy system and injection works. The clean up was completed and I was more than happy with the total outcome of the repair.
Thanks again Terry, and thank you John.

Jerry

Thank you for the review Jerry and please feel free to call in the future.

Tim a.
Tim a.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair weeping tileThe work was done promptly

The work was done promptly, mess was kept to a minimum and we were kept informed of progress. Terry returned calls right away and went out of his way to make sure our job was well completed. A very well-run organization.

I am glad we could help. Thank you for the review.

MPanaccio
MPanaccio

Foundations + basement

Had to strip basement due to water damage. Clean up mould. Waterproof foundations and rebuild basement.

Thanks for the 10 ⭐ review.

alfred.baird
alfred.baird

Basement wall crack repair

The Renco contractor showed up at the exact time quoted did an excellent job was very professional in explaining what he was doing and over all I'm very happy with the work that was done.

Thank you very much for the review.

More about Renco Home Improvements

Renco Home Improvements relies on repeat business and word of mouth advertising from satisfied clients. You’ll get experienced, properly qualified trades-people who arrive on time and don’t start another project until your job is finished. Because we know the stresses of living through a renovation, our team’s work day isn’t finished until the job-site’s been tidied. We believe in doing it the right way.