HomeStars  >  Tree Service in St. Catharines  >  Matt's Landscape Services

Reviews for Matt's Landscape Services

May in Saint Catharines
May in Saint Catharines

Walnut Tree removal

Contacted Matt for a quote to remove a walnut tree. From this initial meeting, through the quote process, appointment setting, and work date when Matt arrived ready and with a crew of 4 and relevant equipment, I found Matt to be totally professional and competent. He and his crew undertook all the necessary safety measures of securing each limb before the cut. Cut pieces were brought to the shredder as they went along. The trunk and most of the roots were bored and the yard was raked and left in a tidy condition. Altogether very pleased with Matt's Landscaping.

I really appreciate the feedback it is always nice to hear from a happy customer. If there are any issues from that stump in the future be sure to call me back I guarantee all my work. Happy New Year! Best Regards, Matt

Ken from Saint Catharines
Ken from Saint Catharines

Tree removal

I had Matt and his team come out to remove three cedars and a couple of bushes. Everything went smoothly and my yard never looked better. It took them a little over an hour to do the work and they cleaned up before they left.

Barb East York
Barb East York
10 reviews East York, ON

Removal of a dead Maple

I had a dead Maple in the front yard which needed to come down. I called Matt and he came the same day with an estimate. When I asked when he could remove the tree he came the next day. They were efficient, safety conscious and took care not to damage my plants. Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to others. Thanks for a job well done, Matt.

Don Cairns in St catharines
Don Cairns in St catharines

Tree Stump Removal

Matt did a great job removing my stump, it was hard to get as my gate is very small. Matt took care of everything including the utility locates, very professional.

Thanks for the review Don it was a pleasure working for you!

More about Matt's Landscape Services

A business you can trust since 1992 Started in 1992 Matt’s Landscape Services started out by providing customers with general landscape services ranging from lawn cutting to complete landscape installations brick driveways, patios fences and structures. Rapidly Matt’s Landscape Services evolved and became more of a tree care company as ...