HomeStars  >  Roofing in Saint Catharines  >  Precision Roofing & Quality Exteriors

Reviews for Precision Roofing & Quality Exteriors

Spookzilla in Toronto
Spookzilla in Toronto

New roof

Precision Roofing & Quality Exteriors
905-932-5881
St Catharines

I was surprised when Precision roofing told me that they could replace my roof in December, but they showed up as scheduled and completed the job in less than a day. I was also surprised when they told me there were 3 layers of old shingles to be removed, but they honoured their original quote and didn't charge me extra. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof. The company owner even called me a few days later to see how everything went. Everyone I worked with from the telephone operator to the company president was very pleasant and professional.

Lydia in Saint Catharines
Lydia in Saint Catharines
1 review Port Colborne, ON

New Roof

Precision Roofing did a great job. The where fast, professional and made sure everything was cleaned up. The final bill was just like the estimate. I would recommend this company.

Kim M.
Kim M.
14 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Roof

My house had shingles that were missing and a roof that was leaking, Precision came in and did an awesome job. Even when a shingle came loose they came back within a day and fixed it without a problem. This business is the best ever!