Marlad Roofing & Siding Inc

Reviews for Marlad Roofing & Siding Inc

Gail in Brampton
Gail in Brampton

Roof replacement

It was a pleasure working with Marlad Roofing in recently replacing my roof. From the initial meeting with Rob, to getting the quote, meeting with Kyle to finalize materials and then the crew installing the roof everything ran like clockwork!
Conrad and his team of Mark, Roshane and Caleb worked tirelessly to complete the job. The team were courteous, friendly and very hard-working.
I and friends and neighbours all like the looks of the new roof and the stack vents give the roof a modern touch!
Thank you, Marlad!!
Thank you for a job very well done from start to finish, Marlad!!!

New Roof

Kyle told us our roof was good for another 2/3 years.Roofers sell roofs Kyle gave an honest assessment of the life it had left
We had been losing some shingles in high winds and decided to remove the worry of missing shinglesand we would get them replaced by Marlad
They did an excellent job on the roof (also replaced all the flashing and did an underlay of synthetic roof covering)
We would recommend them without hesitation as they are honest on time and very tidy and did a great professional job with a 10year workmanship guarantee.
We are very happy with the clean and tidy way they left the house
Hard working crew of 6 who worked tirelessly
Would absolutely recommend them

3w602017 in Mississauga
3w602017 in Mississauga

Excellent Customer Service

Kyle came to our house and gave us an honest quote. Answered all my questions, did not feel pressured into signing his contract right away. He simply gave us the quote and left it to us to decide. The work was completed in one day and they had to come back to take off the satellite which was completed the same week. Prompt service and helpful. Would definitely recommend to friends/neighbours!

1 review , BC

New Roof - Clean, professional, and job well done

We had our roof redone last year and everything went smoothly. I was afraid of them leaving nails and such in the lawn because of my children and pets, but they were super clean and efficient. I would definitely use them again.

Russ in Brampton
Russ in Brampton

New sloped and flat roof

We don't typically use contractors as I do most of the reno work around our house myself. As roofing is outside my comfort zone, I was a little anxious about the contracting process. Marlad was recommended and I was very pleased with the final outcome. From the initial quotation stage with Kyle, they gave me confidence in their ability to do the job right. Their foreman and workers were professional, polite and the workmanship was up to my demanding standards. I would not hesitate to recommend them. PS - also had them quote some windows and we are going ahead with that as well.

Cav from Brampton
Cav from Brampton

Inspect leak from attic

We live in a bungalow and our attic was slowly dripping water and weren't sure what the problem was. Kyle promptly visited us, and determined the issue was not related to our roof, but recommended calling an insulation company. He told us about some patch work on the roof that the previous owners repaired that may cause issues in the future. He sprayed a few spots, and provided the service at no cost to us. It wasn't the no cost that was the bonus, it was his professional demeanor and honesty with us. Would highly recommend this company.

Julie from Brampton
Julie from Brampton

We had three quotes for replacing our roof. Kyle from Marlad gave the first quote, and although they all came in around the same estimate, we knew from the detailed information given, and the recommendations from a few of our neighbours, we needed to choose Marlad to replace our roof. The team was courteous, friendly, professional, tidy and reliable. Kyle came by every day, and the owner (Kyle's Dad, George) also dropped by. We are very pleased with the customer service, and would recommend Marlad to anyone looking to have their roof replaced! Thanks guys!

David Iwasiewicz in Oakville
David Iwasiewicz in Oakville

Roof

Great customer service and recommendations from George on the estimate answering all our questions, good help from Kyle setting up the schedule and impressed with Jacques and crew on the quality of the work and clean up of the work site. Competitive pricing ... don't want to skimp on the roof over your heads. Use these guys.

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Re-roofing of complete house

Called 6 companies to get roofing estimate on 3800 sq ft home. Only three even called back. Eventually got 5 estimates. Low price of $6500 high of $12,500, most around $7800 to $8800. Marlad referred to us by small contractor who had done excellent work for us several years earlier. Very detailed verbal and written explanation of service and products to be used. Showed up on time for estimate which was not always the case with others. One estimator gave estimate as single number on back of a business card. Marlad contacted us two weeks prior to scheduled start date to confirm, called again two days prior to start date then day prior to start. Started as promised and finished as promised with very little mess despite strong breeze during installation.
Would highly recommend them.

iperwash
iperwash
8 reviews Bolton, ON

New Siding

Marlad Roofing & Siding Inc
905-454-5953
8866 Chinguacousy Rd

Marlad is a pleasure to deal with, do great work, and have a 10 year warranty, who else has that? I like how my house looks, I'm sure anyone else would too.