Orkin Pest Control

Dawn, Harrow
Dawn, Harrow
5 reviews ,

Spider spray

Let me tell you - all my live I have been terrified of spiders. TERRIFIED. We live out in the county and starting in spring, our house is COVERED in spiders to the point where when I would come home from work at midnight, I would make my husband stay up waiting for me so that I could call him on my cell to come and open the door and I could just run into the house. TERRIFIED.

I had my doubts that a company could not only get rid of the spiders that were already covering my house, but also keep them from coming back, but I truly needed to try. I couldn't even leave the house after dinner time!

They came. I paid. They sprayed.

The spiders were GONE. For the rest of the summer, they were gone. I was thrilled. I literally wanted to go in there and kiss whomever thought up of this spider spray.

I'll have this company back year after year.