Grindstone Home Improvements

Handyman Services
Grindstone Home Improvements

Reviews for Grindstone Home Improvements

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Poor communication and terrible customer service

I would not recommend this company. The owner sent a worker to my home to assess the job. What the worker told me needed to be done and what was relayed to the owner was completely different. The worker also removed stripping off my door without my permission. When I spoke to the owner about this he was very rude and difficult to deal with and hung up on me.
Without seeing my door himself the owner also claimed my door was on strait (clearly it’s not as indicated in the picture) and has no problems shutting, both which his employee that actually came to the job said were issues.

Drew Blair in Ancaster
Drew Blair in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

BATHROOM MUDROOM, LAUDRYROOM

THEY WERE VERY PUNCTUAL AND READY TO WORK. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED WITHIN THE DEADLINES AND THE QUALITY WAS OKAY. THE PAINTING WAS VERY OVERPRICED BASED ON THE QUALITY OF WORK THEY PROVIDED.