Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Home carpet cleaning

I found Oliva carpet cleaning from a posting on a Facebook page. Called customer service and spoke to Kim. She explained a little about the owner Olin and gave prices over the phone on what services I needed. They were very accommodating on the day and time to book service. I received an email confirming my booking. Kim was excellent on making this part of the service go smooth. A phone call the day before appointment to confirm nothing has changed. The afternoon of the carpet cleaning the owner Olin called to state that he would be there on time. Once in the house Olin went straight to work addressing any problems with the carpet. He completed our three bedrooms, hallway and stairs and did a fantastic job. We are very happy with the job that Olin did on our carpets. Even though this company may be smaller in size they make up for it in complete customer satisfaction. There is a reason why Olin and his company have great reviews on many sites. Check them out from happy customers. Also if there is a problem your one phone call away to speak directly to Olin. He takes pride in doing the best possible job for you. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

thank you very much for your extensive review we really appreciate it

Home Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Fourth time we used Oliva. Olin runs a great customer service business. Henry did an excellent job. He was punctual, courteous, professional and a hard worker. Thanks to Olin and staff for doing things right!

Gene & Linda Schuster Mississauga

thank you very much for your review and for using Oliva Services again

mandpmurphy
mandpmurphy

6 area rugs, 1 sofa and one large sectional sofa cleaned

I have used this company for many years to keep my area rugs and sofas clean. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat, so there are always stains and smells to get rid of. My area rugs are high quality, hand knotted, wool, silk, etc. They always come back in great condition and smelling fresh.
The staff are all very friendly and accommodating.

thank you very much for your review we really appreciate it

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Carpet Cleaning in bedroom and basement

We had some pretty nasty stains in our cream coloured builders carpets in our bedrooms as well as play dough that my 2 year old had managed to rub into our basement carpet. Oliva was so pleasant to deal with and my carpets look like new again! This is my second time dealing with Oliva in the past 7 years and I've had a great experience with them both times.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

We have used Oliva Carpet cleaning for 10 years. We are very happy with
their professional service. They arrive on time - their staff is very knowledgeable when they are cleaning many different fabrics - whether it be my furniture, stairs, room area rugs or dining room chairs. Oliva has gotten out stains that I thought impossible without damaging the fabric.

We also have a cat and a large dog where accidents do happen at times and Olvia has treated the area with pre treatment and then a sanitizer.
Area was like brand new again.

We use Oliva services as well as my 3 adult children who have their own homes. The " equipment " is located outside in a van so only the hose comes into your home - all the noise is outside. The staff wear plastic booties over their shoes in respect for our homes.

We are very happy with their service and will continue to use this company only for our carpet cleaning needs.

The Baum’s in Oakville
The Baum’s in Oakville

Carpet cleaning

We were very pleased with the carpet cleaning of the 2nd floor of our home, done recently by Olin. He was prompt, pleasant and very informative about the process. We would highly recommend this company to friends and family.
Arlene and Bill Baum

Albert in Milton
Albert in Milton

Carpet Cleaning

Olin cleaned our carpet. Expert and friendly service. Results fantastic and carpets look as good as new. He paid special attention to dog stains and marks, all gone now! Thanks Olin

Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Area rug cleaning

This is the second time I have used Oliva Carpet Cleaning and I will continue to use them in the future. I have had wall-to-wall carpet cleaned and now, a large area rug. Their work is excellent and customer service obviously matters to them. It is a pleasure to do business with Oliva!

thank you very much for your nice review we are glad to help you

Norma in Toronto
Norma in Toronto

So accomodating !

I had to have a fast carpet clean due to selling our home. The lovely receptionist managed to find a time for me. The service was excellent !
I have had Olivia before and each time I have been pleased..great people..great job!!!

Thank you very much for your review and thank you very much for using Oliva Services I am glad we could help you

More about Oliva Carpet & Rug Cleaning

Oliva Services Carpet & Rug Cleaning is Professional Carpet, Upholstery Rug and air Duct cleaning Specialist . We use Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning, serving Oakville, Milton, Burlington, and surrounding areas in Ontario, Canada.
We specialize in environmentally safe residential steam and dry carpet, rug and Upholstery cleaning, using state of art truck-mouted equipment, and Eco Friendly,two step, residue free cleaning process. Your complete satisfaction or" Money back" is always guaranteed.

We also hand wash oriental ,Chinese and Persian rugs in our cleaning plant located in 1244 Speers Rd Unit 11, Oakville.
FREE PICKUP AND DELIVERY